Spoiler Hated lady accepts her fate spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: Dammit i read the latest raws and things go from bad to worse. Amelia's brother isn't her real brother and he's planning on destroying the wellsberry house. It was heartbreaking for Amelia to think he was trying to save her from being captured by someone and resolve herself to save him only to find this out. She still wants to know whats going on and still plans to save her brother who seems to have been caught by someone? Even if they aren't related by blood she still thinks of him as her brother TT_TT. She knows she could die but doesn't care and knows she will only reset to the beginning. She just really wants to know her brothers true feelings and then die again.

[​IMG]

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    did not read the novel, is the wellsberry Amelia‘s family?

3. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I got the name wrong but yeah it's her family. Apparently there's some kind of family secret that could ruin them if anyone ever found out. Amelia wanted to find out the secret but stumbled upon her brother in a carriage outside the school.

Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  4. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I knew it! He was really insistent about the difference between commoners & nobles so I suspected he was involved in something. I really need to catch up with the raws...

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything b/w prince and MC?

Mikaa likes this.
  6. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing for now but amelia may like her bro? and always wanted her big bros approval. I don't know when but they seemed to be close when they were little but grew distant as they grew up. Because her brother didn't love her she also decided not to love him back. cause he decided to abandon her she decided to abandon him first. She thought she misunderstood him this whole time and that he was only protecting her only to overhear his plans and hatred for her and the family. TT_TT

Mikaa and kiara8 like this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What the Hell is her brother's deal? For real. Not only the Fiance nut her brother is just as disgusting?

Mikaa likes this.
  8. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers for this series. I mean does life get better for her in any way? spoilers please

9. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much has happened. Author hasn't updated in a while but from what i can understand from mtl is that there's a bigger plan involved and MC's fiance is somehow a part of it. During his birthday party he danced with mc and tells her that he knows what her brother has been up to lately. Nothing is really explained and the latest chapter just foreshadows that something big is about to happen and everyone but our mc is in on it.

10. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers...?:aww::blobReach:

11. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm looks like author hasn't uploaded any new chapters since the last one Yumika spoiled about (which was posted on May last year)
    Also, it looks like the author's self-intro on her syosetsu page seems to deny permissions for translating. Based on what google translate tells me anyway. I don't think the current translator will get a positive response... :hmm:

I've just finished binge mtling with google's auto webpage translate on Monday so I guess I don't mind adding some more to the spoilers. Inaccuracy guaranteed.

After she died in the 1st life she made sure to avoid bullying the Heroine in the 2nd but ended up dying from the same fate, evidence of her bullying the Heroine was found even though MC avoided her.

So in the 3rd loop she completely changed tactics by befriending everyone around her including the Heroine but like the 2nd loop, she was convicted (by fiance, bro and Heroine's admirers- the usual) even though MC and everyone she befriended was shocked and in disbelief. Then heroine was initially in disbelief but eventually went white lotus mode and emotional going "I can't believe you were actually like this behind my back even though I thought we were friends *cry*". That stirred everyone on MC's side to immediately turn on MC.

The 4th and 5th loop I forgot which one came first but in one of it she was kinda traumatized and ended up sick (or was she pretending to be ill? idk) so her parents suggested for her to recuperate in the city, but the moment she left town on the carriage her chest felt immense pain and everything went black so MC suspect she probably died on the way out of town and wasn't allowed to leave the vicinity of the town the academy is in. She didn't even meet the heroine in this loop...
    The other loop she suicide by jumping off her room window right after she realized she was back again but grabbed a scissors and slashed her throat on the way out because she was afraid jumping out the window wouldn't be enough to guarantee her death :cry:

There have been some hints that the Heroine views everything as a game. When MC first went to school in short hair on the 6th loop, MC lashed out after the Heroine bumped into MC(causing MC to fall) and didn't even apologize, Heroine whispered something like 'she looks different, but her attitude is just like the 1st round'. The Heroine also mentioned how after so many rounds she should finally get the end she wants or smth(but I forgot which part I read this at, I think it was the Heroine POV in one part of a chapter if I'm not mistaken). Also there was another part of Heroine POV mumbling about how there seemed to be a route she didn't know since the events are different (MC got along with the student council members, especially Arthur/glasses since he shows more emotion around MC compared to how he treats Heroine indifferently)

About her brother, he hates nobles who are ignorant and abuse their power on commoners. He doesn't like the ignorant nobles who think they are born superior to commoners and have privileges just because its their birthright. (Also, I feel like her brother might be related to Will(the prince) since she's been having dreams about her childhood interactions with her brother and kept thinking young Leon looked similar to someone she knows but can't quite figure out who. Then when they were standing side by side at the 3rd to latest chapter MC seemed to imply how Will and a certain boy in her dream's face and voice overlapped. Though she immediately deny the possibility since they both have blond hair and similar hairstyles so she must've been mistaken.)

When MC saw Alex(fiance) for the first time was when she was a child, she attended his birthday(? some celebration I forgot) and was completely enthralled, he approached her straight away and chose her for a dance. She felt like she was living in a fairytale, and completely ignored her brother who might've called her but she was too distracted to notice. (She used to think that she was Alex's fiance because he fell in love with her at first sight, but concludes the past her was just deluding herself by thinking what she wanted. He never felt attracted to her at all.)

Then she also realizes how it was weird that for that certain party her mother had forced her to wear a dark coloured dress, making her stand out among all the other girls in their bright dresses at the party (MC hated dark colours and loved wearing bright colours but since Alex said it complimented her hair she wore dark dresses ever since) because after it was announced that Alex chose MC as his fiance her father was nodding in satisfaction like he knew in advance. Also her brother seemed like he knew what was going on with her family since back then he had told her not to approach Alex before they got there (About how their family might have a shady deal with the fiance's family because it didn't make sense for his family with all their power and position as duke to settle for MC when there are better candidates than her).

About MC's family, they're considered a young noble house. The backstory for how her great-grandfather became a noble is that he was a foreigner from a small country (the youngest son of a noble family with 7 sons). He came to this country and made a living as a businessman and managed to become close enough to get adopted under a baron who needed money. Then said baron couple got into an 'accident' and he inherited everything (I might be wrong on this).

MC seems to also have memories of living in a small old rundown house in another country when she was very young supposedly, before being chosen as Alex's fiance. Though it seemed she didn't remember about it until she dreamed of it, and couldn't understand why her family was living in such poor conditions before that.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  12. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please.:blob_teary:

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Checking the raws it looks like in 2 weeks its gonna be a year since author last updated (4/5/18) soo... :blobsad: