Request Haunted by old MV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RShirokage, Jun 18, 2020.

1. RShirokage

RShirokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya! Lurker here!

So! I recently was haunted by an old song, dunno the name, lyric, music even the singer, though it was Asian for sure.
    All I remember was the video was about a girl doing her day and it was funny and as well as fun.

This is what I remember, though some aren't really sure:
    Started with alarm clock, then a mechanism activate when she didn't wake up and throw her off the bed. (probably)
    One scene she was in the bathroom, waiting in front of a mirror(?) as a toothbrush & toothpaste pop out and then started to automatically work on her teeth.
    Another different scene has the girl wearing a diving equipment, acting as if deep in the sea.
    Another with Apache(?) costume and attack giant stuffed bunny, (if I'm not wrong) going as far as using wrestling technique.
    One scene has her acting like a witch, spewing nonsense into staff/orb thingy.
    The most memorable was that she tried to shave her legs, only to ended up having putting band-aid all over them.
    I'm pretty sure there's a toast somewhere in there as well, but I'm not certain about that one.

And that's all I know, I try to squeeze my mind for more detail but come up empty.
    So yeah, sorry for any error and thank for the help.

Ta-ta.
    *Swiftly retreat back to the dark side where lurker lurk and stalker stalk, having using all the social point for the day*

Edit: Its Live Action

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  2. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot one more point. Animated MV or Live Action?

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  4. RShirokage

RShirokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't, I honest to god forgot everything but the MV, and only in bits and piece at that.
    Thanks for the suggestion though.