Haunted Treasure (New original story)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Lrest, May 16, 2017.

1. Lrest

Lrest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Also I will be posting this story on RoyalRoadl website)

Haunted Treasure

“To some I am a blessing, to others I am a curse. To the world, I am change…….”

???-“Dammit, how the fuck did we get into this situation?”

???2-”If you had listen to me and walked away, we’d be walking home with gold. BUT nooooo, you just had to peek your nose into some random business.?

???-” Shut up, FUCK!!!!! How would I know that they’d kill a princess right there and then?”

???2-”Oh, I don’t know, maybe its the middle of the night, middle of nowhere, no mans land, far away from the kingdom…..aaaaannnd all those loud argument might be a little clue?”

???-”Well why the hell didn’t you say anything then?

???2-”I did…. Like over hundreds of times, especially when I am telling you how WEAK you are.”

???-”That’s not helping me right now, hurry up and do something!”

???2-”How about running faster? Because you’re too weak to do anything other than that at the moment. I’ve told you once and I've told you before, you’re way too cocky if you think I can solve all your trouble.”

???-” Please Uncle Lester, just this one time. I’ll be careful next time. Just help me get out of this situation. Better yet, I'll go find more books for you and more exotic food to taste. Just help me get the out of here. ”

With a noiseless sigh with a hint of anticipation Uncle Lester spoke --”Fine, but I hope that you know that every time I do this, it’ll hurt your life’s essence Alphonse Windbreaker”

Alphonse-”Its fine, Its fine with you here I can recover than later and I can extend my life with your knowledge.

Running through the catacombs hallway, one lone human with a torch dashing through a forgotten tomb. Filled with traps, over grown spiders as large as a panda (Panda are awesome Cough cough), spider webs spread out the building, clicking noises within every room, tens of eyes staring at his back, waiting for a chance to prey. Only to hear the disturbance hundreds of echo footstep with some bone being crushed, following the flickering light twisting left and right turning through the rooms and hall to lose the unknown forces hunting him.

Up until Alphonse skid to a stop, only to face a broken bridge that was suppose to be there just a few hours before.

Uncle Lester spoke in his mind-”I hope that you’re right Al.”

Al-” Now would be a great time Uncle!”

Listening as the sounds of an iron footstep thunder the way closer to his location as if they have a homing magic.

Then Uncle Lester flicked his transparent finger in the air.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 and Gan123 like this.
  2. Lrest

Lrest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will try to get at least one page a week. Please share your critics and opinion, I'm attempting to be a new writer and love reading fictional novels and books.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. Lrest

Lrest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

“I have seen many things, joy, love, death, hate, revenge, and despair. That is why I'll never be bored.”

With the flick of his finger, Uncle Lester focus is eyes at the incoming sounds of footsteps stomping on the cold lifeless floor. Silence fills the air, as if the calm before the storm comes to show its wrath. With a few breath of moments, narrowing his eyes Uncle Lester flicked his finger once more to force more of his will to reality.

Al-”So what are we waiting for? They’re getting closer!”

……..”crap” Uncle Lester let out a trembling voice.

Al-”WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRAP?! DO SOMETHING!”

“S-s-shut up, it’s been awhile since I’ve last cast a spell.”-Uncle Lester

Al-”HURRY UP! I can feel the floor shaking already!”

As Alphonse strained his ear against the floor.

Uncle Lester-” Arrg, quick fool. Throw the torch to that hall way and throw something down the hole.”

Al-”FUCK! How did I get stuck with this useless ghost of an old fart?” Cursing between his breath as he races to toss the torch towards the other hallway, having it landed on some spiderwebs. Causing the flame to spread throughout the hall, lighting up the giant room. Alphonse then rushes to toss a piece of broken rubble the size of a human head down the black curtain depths of the tombs. Seconds pass by as the iron footstep of men comes bursting into the very same room. Scanning the room for the trail of their target, only to find nothing but burning cobwebs and broken furniture.

Breaking the silence, one of the armored men spoke up to his superior.

???1-”Sir, I found some trails left behind by that intruder, but it seems to end here.”

Superior-”Quick, we must find him. No one must know what transpired here! Otherwise you’ll be fed to the Spider Queen and used as host for their horde of spider-ling!”

Panic struck the hearts of those who heard their superior threats, they madly dashed throughout the room to find any other clues. Minutes pass by as they scour the floor for foot prints.

“Sir, I’ve found one of his shoe caught in one of the spider web leading towards one of the spider tunnels! "Shouting out loud, one of the men raised up a leather boot in the air.
    Superior-” Hurry up and give chase, we must make sure the body is found if not more of his belongings!”

Thundering their iron boots, with shields up and sword drawn. They streamed into the crumbling tunnel filled with snow white texture alluring those to their demise.

With the fire dying down, a lone figure holding the onto the broken off edges of the bridge. A few meters beneath where the armored men was standing at, with bloodied finger nails trickling down into the dark abyss.

“And you doubted my INGENIOUS plan! Humph” snorting with his nose held high Uncle Lester sneered at the young boy.

“...i...I...I” Choking hard on his breath Alphonse spoke with difficulty.

“Yes, yes I know you’re sorry. I forgive you.” Happy with his brilliant strategy Uncle Lester had his eyes closed bathing in the glory of his success.

Yet the scenery changed as the room seems to distance itself farther and farther away.

“I CAN’T HOLD ON ANY LONGER! "Screaming out loud Al face was filled with despair as he plummeted down, where darkness open its clutches in embrace.

Deleted member 41274 and Gan123 like this.
  4. Gan123

Gan123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty interesting. Is your story about an artifact (like those old grandpas trapped inside a ring)?

5. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice beginning, but needs some editing work. I would recommend writing 25-35+ chapters on forums before going to an original stories site. Last time I've been there, rrl was dying.

6. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That was fun, what I caught was Alfonse and his ghost uncle Lester were being chased by some soldiers and their superior commander. Uncle Lester seems to know magic and he seems to be an old grandpa like the guy in coiling dragon? From a user's comment

Alfonse's whole name reminds me of the names from Warcraft 3 or the World of Warcraft.

Alphonese Windbreaker*