Have a lot of questions about moving sites and need help.. pls

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Random.poet, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing a complete overhaul of team's translations, link's, and site.
    Dissolving the team and moving everyone and all the works to another team. (we decided to come together and form a bigger team.)
    The old blog would be completely shut down in a few months.

I know I should report the link changes and all to mods, but the question is:

1. Should I ask for a complete name change of who the team that translated a books to mods too, or post new links myself later from the start, a.k.a chapter 1?
    2. How to i make a news post in team page in NU? (announcing we moved)
    3. If there is more than one book that has moved, should I report them separately or all at once?
    4. should i report changes per chapter or only the tittle if ALL of the chapters are moved?

Yes, I have searched the forum for answers but only got partial answers. We have currently copied every book to the new site, but have yet to delete the old one, because we feel like we need to know these things first.
    Please help. Thank you so much!

2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link

we already have
    : the list of your novels

what we don't have: t.o.c for each of the novels (to get the urls for the affected chapters from), except 1 that you already included in a recent report. so please include them too.
    extra: for current 512 releases associated with Translateindo, do you want to keep the name as is, OR change them all to the new group?

you already know where the report form is. please send them all the above information there. the admin doesn't visit the forum as often as he did the main site.

extra part2 : news post requires rss. i don't remember if your site has one. do you? iinm, all releases were submitted manually, were they not?

AliceShiki and otaku31 like this.
  3. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they were done manualy.
    Yes we would like to change all Translateindo post officialy to Centinni.

We will send the report of the new t.o.c soon, after all the data is collected and confirmed.

Thank you so much for the information. We will get right on it!