Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Was wondering if someone could share some summaries/spoiler of the novel...

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator won't update this anymore

4. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    To add on to the spoiler more details:
    I glossed over this and stopped after they take care of the antagonist.
    It's been months since I read this so sorry if it's not as accurate either.
    -The antagonist is the MC's half sister.
    -The sister basically says to the MC, to the press, or both that the MC is no longer part of the Tang Family.
    -ML does a press conference revealing their marriage and obv how her family doesn't deserve her.
    -The MC's mom got tired of the injustice caused by the sister. She runs away from the mansion and does a press conference that reveals who did who dirty and who the real legal wife was. The MC's brother died to an illness and her mom wasn't in good shape. Her dad basically has an affair with the half sister's mom. Her mom wanted to leave him after MC's birth MC. Eventually the sister's mom dies during child birth. MC's mom took the abuse from her bc of the step kids until she was tired it for the MC's sake.
    -The sister is pregnant and getting divorced for being vicious. All of her power is taken away bc the grandpa said so. (edit: Not sure if she got a divorce bc I was using MLT.)
    -Eventually the sister begs the grandpa to let her work. So he tries to give her a job she can manage when she's pregnant.
    -The current person in power of the company is the MC's mom. Long story short, that bitch kidnap's MC's mom so she can steal the position. I don't remember more than that.
    -Now the to doctor, she's a divorced and has custody of her son. After she is found about the bribe, she was stripped of her job, practice, and her custody of her son. She begs them not to take away her son, and the MC said "so it's ok to take away my ability to have children, but not okay to take away your son?" something along those lines. edit: forgot to add she said "double standards" in the translation. xD
    -There's a board meeting over who will take the company it's between the sister and MC. MC wins in the end and the sister was shocked to see her pregnant. MC said something to her and didn't press charges.
    -The sister faints and gets sent to the hospital. She woke up and the grandpa was telling her to stop her bs and focus on soon to be mom. That what she tried to do to the MC is unforgivable. That's all I remember. (not sure if this is right until the QI gets to those parts)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    luliibunny, Scapezz, szvdy and 22 others like this.
  5. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    is this novel finished? more spoilers please

kyriagirl likes this.
  6. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still ongoing..
    Started reading this a few days ago.
    There are a lot of mini arcs and antagonists are dealt with fast. The FL is pampered by the ML.

7. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    some fluffy moments:
    - the FL and ML usually cooks together. There was a scene where the FL asked the cook to take the day off so she can cook ML's fave food. ML came home to her wearing an apron, barefoot in the kitchen while cooking. ML hugged her from the back, kissed her neck, then her lips.. :oops::oops::oops: they ended up cooking their favourite food together.

-ML was sick as he was juggling being FL's agent and leading his company and didn't want FL to find out. FL found out that he over exhausted himself and told the ML that he's more important to her and nursed the ML back to health. She had to force the ML to take a break so she hugged him and while they cuddled with ML's head on her chest, she gave him meds and kisses.:X3:

-FL was forced by a photographer to wear a thin Summer dress while standing on thin ice over a lake in Moscow. It was snowing hard and the photographer and his crew were far from the FL and was even having hot drinks while FL freeze in the cold.:mad::mad::mad: The photographer was bribed by a supermodel in FL's new agency to cause trouble for the FL because they were fighting for resources and FL was a new comer. ML used his coat to cover the FL and carried her from the lake. He then forced the photographer to take off his winter wear and stand on the iced lake. The ice cracked and the photographer fell into the lake.:ROFLMAO:

-there are lots of cuddling moments.

-ML seems to get a cold a lot of times and asks for FLs kisses so he'd grow strong again.:LOL:

[/ spoiler]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    luliibunny, Scapezz, szvdy and 18 others like this.
  8. Bulundo1457

Bulundo1457 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for the raw link anyone? Please thank you

9. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  10. Bulundo1457

Bulundo1457 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  12. LittleLiLCan

LittleLiLCan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby were both twins and their boys both of em.
    Chapter 710- 720 but if u want to longer it read uhm if u want to uhm know what happen the nearing of the mc birth date just read this chapter —> 700-730
    Chapter 900-100 when The Mc Meets her family and stuff.

i want like to translate this novel because i’m bored but someone is already translating it.

if anyone would like a novel to be translated feel free to ask me. i would really like to translate it. “beware its my first time”

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  13. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe summaries as was done in hidden marriage and 100% sweet love is ok.

There may be some legalities if you were to translate it since qidian owns this novel and they're already translating this. If you decide to write summaries, I can help if you'd need it. :)

08phamann and Hae_UNa like this.
  14. LittleLiLCan

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean me summarising the whole hidden mirriage and stuff? and post it in the hidden mirriage forum?

15. luxe

luxe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I think she means to summarize Trial Marriage the same style the summaries are done in Hidden Marriage.

Hae_UNa and Neo Legis like this.
  16. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    What I mean is to do summaries only like what they did in the hidden marriage forum.

summaries only for chapters of trial marriage and not full translation will be posted in this spoiler page.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  17. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Example:

Chapters 49-50
    -FL confessed that she has feelings for ML and that she only sees ML. They consummated their marriage after the confession as ML made a promise that he'll only make FL his when FL has feelings for him as he wants FL's first time to be special.

-FL was so exhausted from the love making that she couldn't move and was half asleep when she felt ML clean her, put her in clean pajamas, and gently kissed her forehead. ML took her hand when he laid beside her and they slept while holdings hands.

-the next day, FL went to Secret Magazine's launch (they were in the US) She didn't expect that her ex and rival girl (the one her ex fiance left her for) will announce their engagement during the event. Everyone congratuled ex and rival on the engagement. rival went to FL and asked if she won't congratulate her. the magazine editor was shocked as she didn't know that FL and ex were once engaged. when the editor left, rival mocked FL that FL worked so hard for ex and for ex's company to grow but ex is going to marry her and not FL.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  18. LittleLiLCan

Reading List:
    Link
    alright k can i ask a auestion uhm there is a novel that i found today that is gery good i wanna translate it in royalroad is it legal for me?

19. thelmarie

thelmarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do chapter summaries please please please .....

20. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not familiar with translating novels but I think it's ok to translate what you want if 1) it's not a qidian novel and 2) no one is translating it yet.

Hae_UNa likes this.