Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some spoilers on the next arc.. i mean when she joins Hai Rui ..
    & what happens to Luo Hao in the end.. was his carrer also destroyed like Yang jin..( i think thats what the other manager's name was...pardon me I m bad in remembering names..:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:)

2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo Hao (or whatever XD) beomes a big laughing stock after an live interview where he is denouncing Tang Ning after their entertainment blocks her. During the interview (10 minutes later) Hai Rui announces their signing og Tang Ning. When clarifying the rumors about Tang Ning being responsible for Han Xins(?) "death" they present evidence that everything was planed by Luo Hao. Afterwards it's mentioned that LH is being interviewed by the police but I can't remember the result of the police investigation ever being mentioned. But he never appears again so I guess he might be in jail?

The next arc starts with Tang Ning joining a party at Hai Rui and being introduced to a bunch of people there. Mo Ting also joins and people start to see the realationship between them - Mo Ting normally doesn't attend these events and he allows the drunk Tang Ning to cling on him and they leave together. We also get introduced to the international supermodel Hou Jingjing(?) - she's important for the following story.

Afterwards Tang Ning gos to Italy to fight for a job against a model from Hai Ruis rival company (star age?). Broker/agent husband Mo Ting appears to save the day (they didn't want to give Tang Ning a chance originally). That's the moment Tang Ning finds out he's her personal broker/agent.

While in Italy Hou Jingjing gets into a huge scandal with her ex-boyfriend/husband(?). Turns out he was abusing her and she repeatetly had abortings. he's also a gambler. Tang Ning calls Hou Jingjing and tells her to hold on and not leave Hai Rui because of this (they are all a family). To deal with the scandal Ting and Ning go home and appear at the airport together. Under Tang Nings persuasion Hou JJ decides to fight back by allowing Fang Yu (the public relationship guy) to publish her diary. The public slowly turns and considers Hou JJ to be brave for being honest and not giving up (it also helps that the shitty gamler beats her up again and they have more prove).

Tang Ning than joins HJJ at an award ceremony as her support (at this point they have started a beautiful friendship). To celebrate the award HJJ and TN sing a song together. Mo Ting uses this time to announce himself as TN's manager only to see TN being pushed down the stage on live TV. (that was done by a jealous model - she has to leave the industry for pissing of Mo Ting really bad).

Since TN is hurt she's not taking any new jobs except an interview which is full of Ting and Ning dog food (everybody started guessing their relationship after Ting was announced as Nings agent - they are not truly public yet.

The next arc is all about some extramly famous woman under Hai Rui coming back from oversees - I think she's a model as well? - and ending up fighting Ning because Ting is not her agent/broker and she's so much better....(and much more drama and dog food following that)
    Edit: this arc starts around chapter 247/48 so it's not that far off

somewhere inbetween the relationship between Lu Che and Long sis slowly takes form.

Korleone, kieshi, Neyva and 8 others like this.
  3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so interesting..!!!
    thank you for the spoiler... :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Collecting spoilers after the current translated chapters, I'm lazy to always go back previous page to re-read them :notlikeblob::blobshh:

NU Link http://www.novelupdates.com/series/trial-marriage-husband-need-to-work-hard/
    Raw Link http://www.69shu.com/txt/24849.htm

Han Xin Er arc info 1, info 2, info 3
    Chen Tian's, Luo Hao's, AZ's manager career end
    AZ's past info
    Luo Hao's falls, falls and Hou Jingjing arc is up there
    Star King little arc info
    HJJ arc, Tang family arc, LC X LJ ship add info
    FY X HJJ and LC X LJ ship info
    FY X HJJ wedding photographer info

J-King downfall, YSS's freedom, beginning MC's actress career info 1, info 2

Mo Ting's ex-bride on this page and scroll down
    Marriage announcement info, info for small audience, chapter location for conference

Chapter 400-500 MC's step sister's downfall
    Chapter 500+ Song Xin(?)'s downfall / Mo family arc

MC's step sister's downfall info 1, info 2, info 3, info 4
    After Mo family arc, MC's lil bro ship, BCD X HXE ship info
    ML's mother / Mo family arc info 1, info 2, info 3, info 4

MC gives birth chapter location info 1, info 2
    MC's career info
    AZ X ML's sister ship info
    LJ preggo info

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more spoilers from what I've read ( I don't read everything, just here and there).

• During award, TN and HJJ was singing on stage. A person wearing a cap run and subsequently pushed MC off-stage in front of the whole audience.
    • The person wasn't captured, he disappeared among the crowd.
    • MT was watching from TV 'coz he had documents to sign. LC noticed his signature wasn't as neat as usual, showing how angry he was.
    • TN was hindered from leaving by reporters who blocked and kept asking her questions.
    • MT arrived and pressured all the reporters, announcing he's TN's manager.
    • TN was revealed to be bleeding, it was a serious injury. MT declared the perpetrator to compensate or he would take actions.
    • TN left hospital in wheelchair and had to rest for days.
    • The perpetrator was actually the rival model TN encountered when she was in Italy on her first at Hai Rui.
    • She declared her leaving the industry.

• TN's grandpa got called from MT telling he already sent wedding gift to the house.
    • Grandpa called all fam member down, turns out sister hid it.
    • Grandpa's assistant meet TN, er grandpa is downstairs in car want to meet her.
    • She went down, since he already here
    • Grandpa told her to leave the industry and that Mo kid, and she can come back to Tang fam
    • TN refuse, duhh
    • TN said something along the lines of at Tang she can't sleep peacefully or use the money coz she feel like she's a thief there.
    • MT gave her everything she doesn't have.

• LC was angry at a subordinate for cleaning his place, he can find his things in the mess but he can't find them when it's clean
    • LJ surprised coz she usually goes to his place
    • LC gave her his key so she can help clean up the place
    • LJ cleaned up everything, even washing his undergarments lmao
    • LC came home, notice she's cleaning in his house but just go in like no one's home
    • LJ confused, didn't he notice there's someone in his house
    • After done, she wants to leave and left key at table
    • LC call from bed, probably voice smothered by pillow, saying he's hungry
    • LJ cooked for him, told him to eat and then leave
    • I might have mixed the sequence but somewhere among this LC told LJ to keep the keys
    • Alone, LC thinks why he kept wanting to keep her here even for a bit longer, thinks he should break some pipe of blow some fuse lol you no EQ man
    • LC called LJ to return coz he can't find a document lmfao

Korleone, elsaSmith797, Neyva and 8 others like this.
  6. Fernandes27

Fernandes27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TN stopped being a model? What's her job now?

7. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    What now are you talking about? She first changes to an actress. Afterwards she briefly becomes the boss of the tang family company. She then opens her own entertainment company and in the end becomes a movie director(i think it was director) for sifi movies. As far as I know she sticks with that one

8. wraith132

wraith132 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Song Xin agent cause the Hou Jing Jing(?) to retired because her legs are bitten by dogs to protect Fang Yue(?) adopted daugther

How did this come about? Isn't HJJ a model for Hai Rui? Was Song Xin trying to hurt the kid or something?

9. Dae

Dae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with the reporter who snaps of photo of them kissing? The one who has been following TN around since the US? Does he get slapped or does something good come from him being a d*ck?

Korleone and kieshi like this.
  10. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there…i am a newbie here. I love love love this CN…I was quite depressed when i found out that the novel hasnt being all translated so i am looking for spoilers..and here i am. Thank you so much for the spoilers, i have read few of them and i am becoming more abd more interested in this CN. And i would like to cobtribute myself here LOL…i am like you guys…who love spoilers and them desperately LOL.

Though i would like to apologize in advance as english is not ny first languange and chinesse is also bot my first language (though i know a bit of chinesse but i still couldn't grab it 100%)..so please bear with me.

So first thing first…i will introduce the characthers, these are the characthera i have found so far in the story. (Please feel free to add more or to correct it if i made a mistake)

TN : TangNing (Female Lead)
    MT : Mo Ting (Male Lead) /CEO of Hai Rui

LJ : Long Jie (TN's assistant, verry Loyal)
    LC : Lu Che (MT's assisrant, verry loyal as well)

Tianyi's Entertainment.
    HYF : Han YuFan (TN's ex fiance)
    MYR : Mo YuRou (the girl HYF's Cheated with)
    LW : Lin Wei (TN first manager when she was at Tianyi)
    HRX : Han RouXue (HYF's sister, Got fired from her job and then joined Tianyi)
    YL : You Lin/You Ge (MYR's assistant)

HXE : Han XinEr (HYF's little sister who need kidney transplant)
    YY : Yuan Yuan (Han XiEr's Friend)

Cheng Tian entertaiment
    LX : LanXi (Cheng tian's CEO)
    LH : Luo Hao (LX's Right-hand man)
    YJ : Yang Jing (LX's Right hand woman)
    AZ : An Zihao (TN's manager at Cheng Tian)
    LD : Li Danni (Cheng Tian's Model)

Star Age Entertainment
    LY : LanYu (16 years old mini TangNing).

Chapter 204

* Han XiEr not sure if she could contact Mo Ting.
    * YuanYuan trying to help HXE contacting MT "I don't have any entertainment friends, but I use my family background to help you look for him."
    *but YY doubt that MT (Hai Rui's CEO) would want to see her, after all he's a legend..an entertainment's King.
    *HXE felt dejected hearing's YY's words.. YY smile comforted her.
    *YY wondering TN married to the entertainment's BIG BOSS, but not disclosed her relationship..and looks like Cheng Tian doesn't know about it.
    *HXE make YY promised to not disclosed or made this public, and YY promised to not reveal their relationship to public.
    *YY ask for her Father's help.
    *HXE, YY and YY's father had been waiting MT in the loby's hotel for 3 hours,but still didn't see his figure showing up.
    *YY feel dejected and dicouraged.
    *HXE say sorry to YY's Father for making him to wait for so long..he didn't mind but he couldn't stay any longer so he had to leave both of them.
    *After waiting for another two hours, YY become enraged. Saying that MT is too much…even though they are small people compare to him, but they want to help his wife…didn't he worry about his wife?
    *Lu che and Mo Ting appeared. Both YY and HXE were dumbfounded.
    *HXE didn't waste any timr..she said that she wanted MT to come because of TangNing...she told everything from her kidney problem..and how it is related to TangNing's problem.
    *MT saod that TangNing would deff wont donate her kidney to HXE. As her husband he even stand or bear watching his wife to do a blood test, not to mention donating her kidney (wkwkwkwk…where can i find MT???). HXE agreed.
    *YY felt angry, but before she could say anything…MT said (but i could help you find kidneys all over the world).
    *HXE said this is not her purpose to came here today..she know that Han Family owed her for what they did to her…she just doesnt want to trouble TangNing because of her.
    *MT said…Han fault is hois Fault..it has nothing to do with HXE..so he will help her...and ask Lu Che to take care of everything (poor Lu che…with his workloads..i thing he will oftenly had migraine..wkwkwkks)
    *YY felt overwhelmed and looking at MT with adoration..HXE smiled and happy for TN for having a husband that loves her so much.
    *YY laughed…and said Luo Hao will be doomed…coz he will have to face MT….she exclaimed….MO TIIING AAAA!!! (we are talking about MT a here..he's a bid badass wolf wkwkwkkw)

PS : is there anyone who could help me? To post the next chapters??

11. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    One more chapter :);)Chapter 205
    * LH wasn't sure how he should deal with this HXE's matter.
    Actually LH wants to let it go just like Lan Xi. But things has come so far so he couldn't just stop here (moreover he promise to take revenge right???)
    * meanwhile …. because of being discharged from the hospital for too long, Han Xin-er started returning to the hospital and started a fever that caused other complications to the body and was immediately taken to the emergency room for rescue. (I was wondering where the hell is her mom, her brother HYF and HRX?? :mad::mad:What a family!!! The only one who is taking care of HXE is YY)
    *in such a life and death situation a nurse took a picture of her condition.
    *YY got angry and yelled. "R U STILL A HUMAN?" YY is not that stupid to know what had just happened and asked "who made you do this?"
    *Lu Che was originally help to arrange everything, heard this incident and went directly,facing Yuan Yuan said: "leave this to me." YY sneere and said "Do not let this scum off easily."
    *Lu Che take the nurse to the director's office and get the evidences..that evidences include Lu Hao calls records, the nurse verbal confession, and her bank account. (LU CHE U ROCKKK:D:D:ROFLMAO:)
    *and then Lu Che ordered the nurse to keep forwarding the picture to LH and LH musn't know that he has been caught ..and if the nurse tell him about this, he will have to report her to the police as well. The nurse become scared and will do everything Lu Che told her to do.
    *however …HXE conditions was not improving...and the doctor said there maybe no Hope for her and even asked them to prepare the funurel (WHAT THE HEEELLL:mad::mad:)...YY become sad while Lu Che trying to comfort her..and latter LC transfered HXE to beijing best hospital.
    * LH took this opportunity to slandered TangNing. He wrote a fake post from HXE's friend point od view and said TangNiang is not even a Human, she promised to save her friend and now she doesn't kept her promises...causing HXE ALMOST DIE! No one pay enough attention to these 3 words..they only read DIE…TangNing indirectly kill someone!!! KILL Someone!!!
    *HXE has been recued but YY didn't dare to tell her about the fake post, she worried HXE coulnd't take it.
    * YY got worried…she was affraid TangNing will get hurt. Lu Che only smiled and said do not worry, the news is not true..isn't HXE still alive??. Let people cursed his madam…his madam had been cursed or slandered many times hahahahaha. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    *as ussuall...TangNing being Mocked by people. (I say..this people..are they stupid or what??? Have They never learnt anything?? How many times they knew that TangNing being slandered in the past..there were bad rumors about her etc etc..yet all of them were not true or false?? This people were simply idiot..no brain)
    *MT just let LH keep to stir up the situation, coz MT want LH to fall down even harder and MT will make him face the worst end.
    *MT gave TN a call and said that she only have one choices..that is joining Hai Rui (Yyyaaaaayy…finally she can b together with MT).:X3::X3::X3::X3:

ggeejj, kieshi, Amsir and 1 other person like this.
  12. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the main part of the story .... haha... TN always gets slandered and when everything gets cleared they will become apologetic... and the cycles continues...

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  13. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha...you are right.

14. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    2 more chapters Chapter 206 - 207
    *MT only gave TN one option and that is to join Hai Rui..and MT really happy about that, he couldn't stop smiling.
    *This time around, the explosion of news came out overwhelming and did not give any breathing space to TangNing. The boycott were extremely harsh especially from certain Anti Fans.
    * Han Xin Er incident broke out, no one stood up for Downing to speak ...
    * Even former partners, even TQ Linweisen, after the outbreak of this incident, faced with the media, they also chose to simply shut their eyes down, is not that they did not believe TangNing is innocense, but whatever you say to them, they affraid it would olny make it worse.
    *of course Cheng Tian..TangNing's agency did nothing to protect TN. But they were dissatisfied with LH's action coz it will also affect the company. Lan Xi reprimand LH, but LH wouldn't back down..and so Lan Xi think that these has been this far..so it is no use to stop LH. But deep down..she felt guilty…this is killing accusation we're talking about.:mad::mad::mad:
    *TN returnt one day erlier.
    * At home MT using an apron have been wairing TN with an opened arms. They both hug and sigh happily (damn..i hate it when they do this…makes me jealous lol:giggle::giggle::LOL::cautious:)
    *then TN suddenly said"I agree"..Mo Ting froze a moment, immediately react, what did she agreed. Then he said that his company will protect her..give her most fair treatment…bla bla..bla.. TN just said.."i Know". But she's affraid that the people in Hai Rui will thing that MT is being unfair and they will said bad thing…MT said she's already glowing at JK and winning multiple luxury endorsements, who dare to say more.
    Furthermore The company has a reasonable plan for every artist's development and everyone has their own goals and prospects…so she shouldnt be to worried of him being unfair lol
    *then TN asked "then…who will be my broker/agent/manager?" (TN…pleaseee…i guess u already know thr answers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

*TN wanted to see HXE. MT already knew what she wanted,and had prepared everything...but she need to sleep/take a rest first.
    *MT ordered LC to contact a law firm for TN and send Cheng Tian entertainment a Termination agreement letter (i think).
    *After They (Cheng Tian) announced the termination agreement, then let the director or artist officially declare That TN officially join HR...and make a conference clarifying HXE incident. And find these 10 anti fans (looks like this people had been arrange to extremely boycott TN) and seek informations from them. MT wanted them (these anti fans) know that by talk nonsense about TN ... they have to pay the price they could not imagine in their lifetime. (Way to Go..see it other anti fans dare to do it again:cool::cool:). LC extremely excited hearing all of this..and the he asked.."madam's agent/broker/manager (you name it) is…?" And of course MT said "ME" lol (LC …do u even have to ask????!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle:). MT said not to tell TN.
    *HXE woke up after the surgery, first thing she asked was how is TN. YY didn't dare to tell the truth about TN's situations, so she tried to cover it. But HXE know her to well..she wants to get up and take YY phones. YY can no longer refused gave her phone to HXE. HXE checked web page and can't believe it. SHE'S ALRIGHT!! Why did this people talking bullshit? (Excuses my language..but i think that is the best word "luan shuo" lol:D:D:p) YY asked HXE to take a rest and wait for TN to see her.
    *TN and HXE meet the doctor and he tell them not to worry.
    *TN scolded HXE's brother for not taking care of his sister. HXE said she's alright. HXE asked if TN is alright about the rumor…she can get out and clarified it for TN.
    *TN comfort her that everything is not as bad as she thinks..she also said that married a Great man (OP man lol)..and he wouldn't let her get hurt.
    *YY apologize to TN..its all because of her, LH knew the promises/agreement between TN and HXE. TN said its okay..not her fault..LH too canny/sly/foxy (u pick:D:D).

Amsir, jyuuxvii, ggeejj and 1 other person like this.
  15. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 208-209
    *following morning entertainment,tv broadcast, reporters and also fans were gathering in on place. This is the first time they (the journalist) see fans are gathering on a large scale, not because they like one person, but because they dislike a person. these fans holding banners, holding hands, without exception, are to express their anger at TN. They waiting for TN's filght (they didn't know TN arrived a day b4…IDIOT!:mad:)
    *LJ turn of the TV and said that she had send a resignation letter and it must already be in LX's hands right now. LJ is trying to cheer her up. At the exact moment LX called. She told TN that she had recieved her resign letter and sign it. TN said that LX must felt happy about all of this. But strangely…LX in her heart didn't feel happy. But then LX said that TN's character is not suitable for stay in the entertainment, fashion circles...bla bla bla... Basically, LX said what you sow is what you reap. She told TN that this afternoon Cheng Tian entertainment will make an anouncement.…cant wait for another blow for TN.
    *LX told LH that TN had resign..she mocked him by saying so he could do whatever he wanted to do.
    *suprisingly…LH said to LX that he has feeling for LX. But LX only feel disgusted LOL.
    *the anti fans who had been waiting TN arrival for hours realized that they havr neen tricked…the become mad and went to Cheng Tian demanded to see TN. Buy CT said that they havent seen TN and also said that this afternoon they will make a statement. Anti fans said that if CT tried to protect TN…they will also boycott CT.
    *meanwhile in HR company MT had a meeting and told everyone that he had drafted a contract to prepare TN to joining this company.
    Company executives looked at each other, suddenly very surprised..ussually MT doesn't like bad artist entering their company..but why now…
    They started to complain that TN is not a good model..bla..bla..
    Faced with staff questions, MT cast a direct eye on the Director (i am not sure), and then said in a cold voice: "How do you get such a headless person into management?" LoL…burrrnnn …burrrnnnn….:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::notworthy: (Don't you TN is you big bos's bos's bos's wifu/wife?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) MT simply said..you guys how many years had been working in the entertaiment industry? Rumors without the facta or evidence you believe them? Why dont you just join those anti fans? Hahahahah MT punish them by writing 300.000 something (i am not sure) and leave it on his desk next morning wkwkkwkwkkw.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I think MT wanted to say.. "zhutou"/pig head hahahah)
    * Suddenly the other side did not say anything, of course, did not dare to voice.
    As for other management, because they had been into Hai Rui for many years, they also understand the behavior of MT and what kind of a mab MT is, if TN really is the kind of rumor that outsiders, he absolutely would not consider will be let TN joinin. So, they do not have much opinion.
    "We believe in the president's arrangement."
    MT dismissed all except Fang Yu the artist director.
    MT prepared the information handed Fang Yu, and let him solely responsible for the press conference matters.
    Fang Yu a contract in his hand, suddenly feeling shocked: "TN, broker is ... ..." (awww..poor FY, i hope his heart can take it hahahah:D:D:p)
    "I want to personally manage TN, what is the problem?" Mo Ting looked up asked, "But do not let anyone know, including TN herself, looking for time, I will personally tell her."
    Fang Yu just can not understand why MT give such privileges to TN.
    It seems that Fang Yu know what the heart of doubt, so Mo Ting firmly told him the answer: "Because she is worth it!"
    "I understand, please rest assured."

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Amsir, jyuuxvii, kieshi and 1 other person like this.
  16. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 210
    *the news about TN Joined HR Entertaiment has been spread among the reporter.
    ten minutes ago Cheng Tian entertainment announced TN's resignation, but ten minutes later, TN signed a contract with HR, become one of its models.
    Reporters looked at each other, especially to see Luo Hao is still kept answering questions from reporters…how he kept udermining TN..how TN had been Banned bla bla bla…Luo Hao is still constantly expressing his disdain towards TN.
    Even a few reporters at the scene immediately received a call from their company, this time is to grab the headlines, who still want to interview Cheng Tian ? Clever reporter, long ago to go to Hai Rui.
    * a reporter asked LH..is this how you band TN??
    ,Luo Hao lookex puzzled , and then look at the big screen, and saw a row of clear characters displayed in the center of the screen: Hairui announced the signing of TN, it was real slap in the face for Cheng Tian. Hahahahaha. HR actually let CT entertainment become a joke hahahaha. The reporter scron LH.
    This moment, under the reporter's containment, Luo Hao suddenly looked confused, his face rose red, he felt ashamed.
    "Really shameful ah ..." some reporters can not help but say such a word, because they can feel the kind of sense of shame.
    *LX Comes out of the door with security, getting LH.
    *LX asked if LH satisfied will all of this..LH said that he never felt ashamed like this b4. He will be a joke to everyone in the future, no matter where he goes, as if he is not wearing clothes. ( serves u well).
    Because of this slap in the face that Hairui gave him was really loud/big. He didnt know how will he face others in the future.
    *Cheng Tian Entertainment interview is over, however, Hairui, has just begun.
    Fang yu can not just let LH go..he will give him another face slap (go go gooo…). Reporter asked with TN reputation now..why did HR ask her to sign into their company..aren't they affraid it will impact the company?? The reporter ask if this an april fool day?? FY reply..ahh he can play april fool day with the reporter?? He will remember it next time..lol (he is very good at dealing with reporters).
    *FY reminded the reporter that they only have one chance to ask a question..so ask wisely.
    They asked why at this time HR decided to sign TN into their compaby. FY asked then when is the right time? Reporter said at least until people no longer hate her.
    FY laugh..and sharply FY answered then she may never have the opportunity to enter the Hairui, since she always being slandered…always being scron and hated by keyboard dogs?(not sure what it means..maybe the anti fans thats always post irresponsible news about TN..)
    Reporter aske arent or isn't HR afraid that TN will bring shame to their company and being boycott by anti fans.
    FY said that they recruit TN not because of anti fans, they have black heart..
    When they evaluate other people's ugliness, they do not know that they mayve even worse.When they deny the efforts of others, they do not know it because they themselves do not work hard..bla bla bla.

*the reporter said..but her problem with HXE is true.

Amsir and kieshi like this.
  17. tamahome

tamahome Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... is there any spoiler for Fang Yu & Jinjing Couple also Lu Che & Long Jie :cool:

18. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on latest updated 282+

19. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any link for the raw novel? Please

20. wintan

wintan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers everyone. Can any one tell me in which chapter will they expose their marriage to the public?
    thanks in advance