Spoiler Have to Marry Seven Men, How to Bail!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Originally he was seme before he was pulled into the story he wrote and became uke.

Nao Otosaka and Lil K.O like this.
  2. Tsukishiro.Nix

Tsukishiro.Nix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a uke with the MLs

Lil K.O likes this.
  3. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoo I finished this novel! Overall I really loved the combination of the MC's manipulations/masterful acting + the MLs constantly allying and betraying each other.

Of the seven sins, my favorites were Wrath and Gluttony. I really liked how the two of them were probably the closest to seeing through MC's many deceptions and unravel all those secrets.
    Wrath was so adorably straightforward and honest. And Gluttony was unique as the only one who fell all by himself, without MC even needing to pursue him. Gluttony Egg was so cute too~

Kailyria20 and kiara8 like this.
  4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t understand why Gluttony fell for MC. Perhaps it’s because as he put it, ‘you plotted and schemed so much, but the truth is that as long as it’s you I would have fallen in love anyway’

kiara8 likes this.
  5. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s a combination of a lot of different factors, even excluding the whole “Destined connection” thing:
    -MC was really nice and kind to baby!Gluttony, even knowing the type of person Adult Gluttony is (cough killing him 4 times cough, cough ruining all his plans cough). Adult Gluttony sees this with his outside perspective and openly says “if I was indeed that child, I’d be falling in love just like Greed.” Still, it’s implied that he finds this side of MC endearing—MC didn’t have to treat baby!Gluttony that well, but he did for no other reason than because baby!Gluttony is cute and innocent. That is who MC is: someone with a thousand machinations and manipulations, who punishes wrongdoing yet can’t help himself from pampering cute and innocent things.

-Gluttony is very very interested in all the mysteries that MC is hiding, including his true motives/personality/background. MC is like a giant mysterious puzzle to him, the most challenging thing to understand that he has ever seen. Gluttony thinks at one point that “seeing just a glimpse of MC’s true face is addicting and makes one want to chase more.”

-MC’s scheming and sheer intelligence is... quite attractive. Gluttony definitely feels awe towards how MC gets everyone else spinning in the palm of his hand lol. Plus Gluttony is a fellow schemer himself, so the two of them share that kind of kinship (cough sexual tension).

-In fact, Gluttony has probably the most points in common with MC (they even highlight this when negotiating whether to help each other). Both of them are extremely intelligent/powerful people who value logic/caution a lot, who are distant from other people, who are bored with life, who are only driven by a single obsessive mission: to find the purpose of their own existence.

In general I really loved how Gluttony and MC treat each other as equals, both striving to outwit the other. Makes sense since Gluttony was MC’s final “student” and the one who finally replaced his role as “god”.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  6. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW Link please!:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Google the chinese name

Raikov likes this.
  8. LyreSecondString

Reading List:
    Link
    必须向七个男人求婚怎么破 !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  9. LyreSecondString

Reading List:
    Link
    必须向七个男人求婚怎么破 !

10. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoyoyoyo

Is this a 1v1 story or do we really have seven separate gongs?

Also, can someone please spoil me about the gong's greatest desire? That reward thingy when he manages to complete his task??

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    All those 7 gongs are actually 1 soul, and the reward.... love? Jk I forgot

Kailyria20 likes this.
  12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link

it's pseudo-harem, not truly separate gong, think of multiple personality disorder, it's essentially the same person but due to circumstances, end up developing 7 personalities because of the MC's old self.

[This is part of the reason why I disapprove of the memory wipe because the next personality that is developed is different, essentially it's the same person but in some ways, they[the personalities] don't think so.]

From what i recall:
    As for the reward that the MC wanted, he wanted to know his past, essentially he showed up on earth already fully an adult and he doesn't really age, I'm not sure how long he's been on earth for, but he understood he was different from others and felt isolated as a result but couldn't figure out why and thus what he wanted to know as a reward for this was his past...

13. Yui2333

Yui2333 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came from a wave of exes came looking for me what to do and apparently the Mc in that story was exactly like Chu Mu yun's ideal type so does anyone know which chapter was it that CMY described his ideal type? Or the description that was given by Chu Mu Yun? I'm really curious haha thankss

14. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I recall him talking about how Sloth was his ideal type, that is from the point of view from a seme/gong rather...and Mr. Bai happens to be somewhat similar to this type in looks i think.

Yui2333 likes this.
  15. ederline

ederline Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg i'm soooo happy and thankful for your summaries. The translator is now on chapter 79 and it has taken almost 2 years for that. So thank you very much for this. If you're living in the US i hope you have all the toilet paper you need and your loved ones are safe in this covid19 time. If you're not from the US, i hope your loved ones are safe.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  16. ederline

ederline Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaay, and we're done!!!

Kailyria20 likes this.