Spoiler Have to Marry Seven Men, How to Bail!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero Baby is so obsessed with emotes lol :blobjoy:

Yocchi, Hanaru, hikaharu and 2 others like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lust arrived at the Mist palace after searching Lust's palace[bing/google both says its Vientiane palace..i'm not sure if that's translated right] and Greed that Lust dared to come see him and Lust demanded Greed return Cloud to him. So they argue back and forth about who was more of a bastard to Cloud [>.>;] and both feeling equally guilty so they keep blaming each other so they felt that they can love/care for Cloud better and starts fighting. Meanwhile Greed is holding off Lust for as long as possible for the reversal of love and hate to finish, because Cloud's decision will determine the outcome of their battle.

So Pride is inside with Cloud trying to convince him to choose Greed and thus strike a blow against Lust. Pride saw that Cloud stood there dazed after the light faded from the love/hate reversal and realized that Cloud probably had feelings for Lust as well. Cloud struggles with his feelings because he's been with Lust long enough to feel love and so he's entangled between the love he has for Greed and Lust, but Pride said Greed should be the obvious choice, because even tho Lust tried to make up for his wrongdoings by giving Cloud half his vitality but it can easily be returned ...he pointed out that Lust did that in order to bind Cloud to him...which was no different from the Lust parasite... even if it's not as harsh.

So Cloud went outside to see that Greed was hurt and he manage to pull him close and showed a cold and indifferent look to Lust and said that he will let the past go and no longer hold a grudge. Cloud couldn't bring himself to display hate to Lust so he can only choose indifference..after saying this he turned to Greed and apologized for the 4 years he was under the love/hate curse. So Greed kissed Cloud while Lust looked on with grief and despair. So Cloud told Greed to wait for him as he turned back to Lust and he decided to give back the vitality that Lust gave him...pride gave him a gem? that can store it. Cloud thanked Lust for the past 4 years but the meaning of the fruit he cannot accept it so he cannot stay with Lust, hearing this Lust started to become anxious and his voice trembled as he called Cloud's name.

So Cloud became pale as he filled the gem with the vitality lust gave him and said that he knows Lust won't need the the cultivation [because i think that level up too] but the vitality needs to be returned and let the gem float to Lust. Lust could only look on as he felt as if he was his heart stopped as he watched this. So he turned back to Greed and Greed said he will find them the fruit and share it with cloud and so cloud asks if Greed knew what this meant... Greed said that its to share their life together and become one [ i guess] and So Cloud gave him a smile with love in his eyes as he asked if Greed was willing to be his partner and Greed said he was willing [proposal success~].

Suddenly there was a surge of energy [i think..its energy idk but i think lust broke the gem with his vitality] and Cloud turned round in panicked to see Lust staring at him, Lust said that if Cloud doesn't want it then he can just throw it away..Cloud shocked by this, his eyes reflected pain and sadness ...Lust couldn't see this due to the mist [because they are at misty palace] BUT Greed saw it and so he realized that Cloud does love Lust..w/o any sort of coercion. So he felt fear and became insecure, i guess his possessiveness surges up again as he thinks to himself .. why cloud doesn't belong solely to him, how can he tolerate cloud loving anyone else and so he felt a strong surge of hate towards Lust and blamed Lust for destroying everything and for taking Cloud's love.

So cloud seeing what lust did can no longer hide his feelings as he felt a surge of pain in his heart and understood what Lust meant by this, Lust refuses to take back the vitality and his love for Cloud. Cloud couldn't be indifferent after all these past 4 years since Lust loved him wholeheartedly.

Suddenly Greed rushed up to Lust and stabbed him through the chest with a sword[well its not a real sword but um..a spell or skill of some sort] and Lust was occupied with cloud that he didn't realize Greed attacking him til he was already stabbed. Cloud told Greed to stop but that sword is very vicious, once its stabbed into the body it will start destroying it from the inside out and i think it breaks the gas? [probably dantian..] thus resulting in death.

Greed turned to cloud and asked him if he forgot how Lust humiliated and forced him and said he will kill Lust right now and take revenge, Cloud's eyes revealed pain and his voice trembled as he told Greed to let Lust go and they[Lust and Cloud] will not meet again since they are now over, but Greed refuses to stop. As for Lust well he was pretty calm throughout the whole thing and turned to speak to greed, 'that this was greed's last chance, if he[greed] doesn't kill him[lust] now then he[lust] will get cloud back and so this pisses off Greed so he made the the energy surge into the sword[i think] with all his strength and this is sure to kill Lust.

Lust fell to the ground covered in blood and only despair and grief on his face, CLoud understood he provoked greed into killing him because he couldn't stand to lose cloud and so he chose death.

Zerobaby: Lust...Lust he...
    Cloud: I won't let him die.
    Zerobaby: ....
    Cloud sighed: If you can't stand it then turn off your 5 senses
    Zerobaby: QAQ

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's written in Latin letters it really doesn't narrow down the choices. Going by context - adulterer, cheap, or crafty? https://dictionary.writtenchinese.com/#sk=jian&svt=pinyin

Kailyria20 likes this.
  4. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything seems frozen, Greed stood there staring coldly at the lifeless Lust and Cloud's body shook as he reached out his hand shakily towards Lust but had no courage to touch him. Lust is dead. Knowing this he felt agonizing pain as lust gave him half of his life, 4 years of happiness and loved Cloud with all his being but now he's dead.
    Finally he touched Lust and his red rimmed eyes starts to overflow with tears... since there was so much grief in his heart, he couldn't make a sound as his throat was choked with pain as if he could not breathe. Cloud felt as though he was suffocating as he finally pulled Lust's cold stiff body into his arms... Lust's body leaned against Cloud, with his eyes closed, his skin losing its luster...

Greed called Cloud's name as he frowned and walked forward, Cloud told him to not come closer and Greed froze. Cloud didn't look at greed as he bent his head to kiss Lust's cold lips and seeing this greed's pupils contracted, his fingers curled into his palms into a fist and his veins throbbed [i think]. Cloud calmed down and looked at Greed and with a slight twist of his lips said that he was sorry but he can't let Lust die. Greed hissed and said why, he hurt you and did so many harmful things to Cloud. Cloud shook his head and his tears kept dripping but his voice was very calm and said that Lust can't die, he can't die...

Greed may have understood but he doesn't want to understand and he just wants to snatch cloud to him. Cloud with no warning raised his hand and shot an ice blue light at greed and trapped him inside of a shield. Greed's eyes narrow : Cloud? Cloud said that he was sorry XiaoYan for this wrong. As Cloud finished this sentence he cut his wrist and blood fell in torrents towards the ground and quickly formed an array exuding a bright red light[maybe]

Cloud talked to Pride about this array, it's not difficult but those that know of it would not use it because the price is steep. The greater the wish, the heavier the price. Since Lust's vitality is nearly unlimited, to resurrect him, the price is nearly inconceivable. Merely paying a life for a life is not enough. Cloud would need to pay much more and so he will pay anything even if its out of his control. Greed realized what he was doing and started to struggle madly in order to break out, but it was too late by the time he could take action. The array was finished and Lust was saved.
    The price he paid was the his life and the engraved inheritance of love [um..from the following descriptions after..it seems he sacrificed his life as well as lineage]

Engraved with the inheritance of love [idk if that accurate but w/e]

Cloud had no descendant, so his heritage, who would inherit it? Ice Spirit Beasts are different from other beings when it comes to their reproductive cycle. They don't need another Ice Spirit Beast like humans to give birth to progeny. When the Ice Spirit is alive there will be no progeny, only when they die will there be any. Although they are called beasts, but they are technically spirits. Spirits gather into a shape of a beast. After they die, their life energy scatters and returns to heaven and earth and after millions of years at some point these life energies will regather into a new Ice Spirit Beast. The process is random and long, no one can predict when it will occur.

The formation of a new Ice Spirit Beast and the previous ones are completely unrelated as the scattered life energy is gathered from thousands of fragments between heaven and earth and what kind of Ice Spirit beast it forms is not predictable. It is a certainly a unique life cycle and because of this, the subtle links claims the whole race. [Um...I THINK..that there can only ever be ONE ice spirit beast at any given time, or maybe if there are other ice spirit beast they are affected by this as well because its kinda like life spirits scatter and say more than 1 beast scatters and say u need like 1k fragments, which beast it comes from doesn't matter as long as there's 1k so by doing this, he's kinda pushing the ice spirit to extinction]

So this price is immeasurable. This reflects just how much vitality lust had, but fortunately his body was still in tact. Greed finally got through after Shen yun eyes closed. Cloud died due to this array therefore greed knows there's nothing he can do to bring back Shen Yun. That's why 4k years later, Pride couldn't save Chu Muyun even tho he knew about this array, because Chu Muyun had used his life to activate the guardian array and this cannot be reversed and thus Pride was willing to pay anything to have Sloth give him the revival pill [to call the soul back].

Seeing this Pride was surprised, when Cloud asked him about the use of this array, he understood what Shen Yun's thought and told him everything. After all, because Greed and Lust was fighting at the time and Greed was the weaker side due to using his strength to keep up the love/hate reversal and so he thought that Lust would be stricken if Cloud used this array to save Greed, after all he looked forward to seeing Lust's torture.

Pride stared at the array with gloomy eyes, this technique was flawless...was Shen Yun very talented or was he a veteran[of arrays]? There's no answer as he's already dead. Pride turned to look at the stunned Greed and the unconscious Lust and couldn't help but smirk, he was in a great mood.

The result was different from his expectations but this is also good, enjoy it dear brother.

So far its
    Pride -> Chu Muyun [Love Conquered +Proposal success]
    Envy -> Juvenile Ice Spirit Beast XiaoYun+Chu Muyun [Love Conquered]
    Greed + Lust -> Shen Yun - Adult Ice Spirit Beast [Love Conquered+Proposal success]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this novel have more extras

ErryChu and Kailyria20 like this.
  6. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a ride :sweating_profusely:

7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    it was this part
    他就是这么下jian <- Greed said this to him after he saw cloud pounce on pride due to estrus
    人就是jian <- Lust thought this when he saw him after coming home from work

ErryChu likes this.
  8. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea that arc was pretty long compared to Pride and Envy, even if i didnt summarize those so short... i had to go back and look over the Greed+Lust arc again because so much was going on lol~~

Heungbo, ErryChu, Miki T and 5 others like this.
  9. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there will be sooo much more going on in the next arc. If I'm not mistaken, it's the Gluttony + Wrath (+ Sloth?) arc. More dog blood to come (although for me, the Greed + Lust arc was the most dramatic).

Also I just finished MTLing and I'm currently in denial that it ended. My life is empty yet again.

ErryChu, potatofriez, Hanaru and 7 others like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Its totally worth picking up to fully translate right? I really hope someone would, even i know there's just somethings i missed with mtl.

ErryChu, Blood A, Misaki Yata and 2 others like this.
  11. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if this was picked up, I'd gladly read it all over again. It's beautiful. BEAUTIFUL I TELL YOU. (Even though the reincarnations and time travel (I think??) really messed my mind up). And I MTLed it myself so I may have missed some stuff too, so don't worry about it.

Kailyria20 and Misaki Yata like this.
  12. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can we bribe ask to translate this?
    These summaries are amazing, btw. My heart is breaking!

13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    haha yea time travel, so first it starts with Pride and Envy in the present, then pulled 4k years back to Greed+Lust and then ...1k years forward to Gluttony ...then back 1k years to Wrath...and then...1k forward to Gluttony and Wrath...then on to Sloth after he tricked Gluttony into turning into an egg and got found by Greed and Lust then back to the present to finish off and wrap up. :ROFLMAO:

Heungbo, ErryChu, Izn and 9 others like this.
  14. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR? The timelines confused the hell out of me while reading, but thankfully I made sense of it (somehow) along the way.

ErryChu and Kailyria20 like this.
  15. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    You poor mtler souls, how many brain cells have been sacrificed in the process?

ErryChu, michoux, Miki T and 12 others like this.
  16. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Enough brain cells for me to stay away from MTL for another few months. But it was worth it

ErryChu, Yocchi, Hanaru and 5 others like this.
  17. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao.. a lot lol, i spent quite a bit of time looking for synonyms for some words that i found awkward to read to make sense of what's going on most of the time, idk how the mtl always chooses the worse synonym and makes it sound completely off.

Heungbo, ErryChu, Hanaru and 5 others like this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i went back to edit the first arc because there was something very important i missed in the summary at the end. Pride's mirror turning back time.
    Ok so found a chinese to pinyin site which i shoulda done from the start lmfao!

夜剑寒 - yè jiàn hán [Gluttony]
    莫九韶 - mò jiǔ sháo [Pride]
    晏沉 - yàn chén [Envy]
    沈水烟 - shěn shuǐ yān [Greed]
    谢千澜 - xiè qiān lán [Lust]
    君墨 - jūn mò [Sloth]
    凌玄 - líng xuán [Wrath]

零 - líng [Zero]
    零宝宝 - líng bǎo bǎo [Zerobaby] well sometimes his name pops up as zerobaby or zero XD but since he sounds very childlike and MC treats him like one so i just stuck with that.

楚暮云 - chǔ mù yún [Protagonist original name and his first body]
    小云 - xiǎo yún [Pride and Envy calls Chu Muyun this]
    凌朵朵 - líng duǒ duǒ [Wrath's pet name for baby Ice spirit LMAO] supposedly duo duo means blossom or something i guess too girly?
    凌小云 - líng xiǎo yún [the 'official' name wrath gave him the Ice Spirit Beast version of MC]
    阿云 - ā yún [what greed and lust calls Shen Yun, endearing version i think?]
    沈云 - shěn yún [the name cloud gave himself when he found Greed]
    云朵朵 - yún duǒ duǒ [Gluttony gives this name to Cloud]
    朵朵 - duǒ duǒ [Gluttony's pet name for Cloud ROFL]
    凌沐 - líng mù [the name of the body that cloud gets after he dies on the Greed+Lust arc]
    阿沐 - ā mù [what Sloth, Gluttony, and Wrath calls Ling Mu sometimes]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    reader_O8, Heungbo, ErryChu and 13 others like this.