Have you ever been accused of being high?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Avagantimos, May 11, 2016.

1. Rafu the Shield Slayer

Rafu the Shield Slayer (;^_^)ッ☆( ゜o゜)

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, you're amazing. If that happens in our University, you'll get suspended immediately. XD

2. Leachinator

Leachinator [Jedi master general] Most Special Snowflake

Reading List:
    Link
    what im saying is from his description it sounds like the principal didn't give him a choice about the test and that specifically is what would be illegal. As long as he was given the option to refuse or wasn't told he had no choice than its okay.

CDLevit likes this.
  3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Then the tc can refuse the drug test and the school would have to involve the police and make it a bigger scene.

But seriously we would need clarification on wether or not on the tc part if the principal threaten made him or did a simple request.

Also, from the profile tc is 19 and was in middle school so this is like 6 to 7 years back. So chances are laws weren't the revised 2014 laws for drug testing. Or weren't as strict on schools for this matter.

CDLevit likes this.
  4. Leachinator

Reading List:
    Link
    True though personally I would definitely involve the police as while i consider myself a mostly reasonable guy some types of bullshit are really hard for me to tolerate. Being drug tested because i was late to class and the person next to me is an idiot would be a pretty hard pill to swallow. I also have allergies to pollen and alot of plants in general so i have been accused of being high rather frequently though to be fair alot of those times i was on benedryl so it was understandable.

5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, never for me

6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Its understandable id be mad too if i was accused of drug abuse.

But honestly if i know i wasn't high due to illegal usage, i would just take the test and prove my innocence. Why make a bigger deal than it should be and be a center of attention for future issuses.

7. Avagantimos

Avagantimos Chosen Undead|Bearer of the Curse|Ashen One

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut?

8. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm i mean drug that are addicting medicine is a drug that can cure tho also dangerous when taken alot

9. Leachinator

Reading List:
    Link
    For me personally its one of those things that kinda brings out my inner "stubborn ass". There is a good reason why people aren't required to prove their innocence when there is no credible reason to suspect them of anything and it's not okay to see somone they think looks high or like a stoner or somthing and then make them prove to you that they aren't even though you have no evidence or any other reasonable cause for suspicion. Aside from the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing its just unreasonable to set standards and precedents for requiring people to prove negatives. It may be true that this specific thing has a straight forward pass fail test but most things you can be accused of aren't like that. At the end of the day for me if you want to accuse me of somthing then you had better be confident enough to have it on legal record. Though thats probably just my piss and vinegar talking.

moto likes this.
  10. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you high? Your eyes looks hollow, scary even. And your complexion is too pale... Wait, are you even alive?

11. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuhh uunggg.......I'm in ghoul mode for a while

Yggdrasil likes this.
  12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I respect that and defending yourself should always be priority.

13. aerowjames

aerowjames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just excessive maybe your a bullied child or the one who likes to be alone