Discussion Have you ever had a teacher that just hated/seem to hate you for no reason what so ever?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Trusfrated_Bunny, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Trusfrated_Bunny

Trusfrated_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have this teacher when I was in LKG (I was like 4-5 years old then) that just hated me (well at least it seemed like it). It was as if she just couldn't stand me, and the fact that she was my class teacher (homeroom teacher) made it worse. And I honestly never understood why? Like I wasn't a bad kid or anything, sure I caused trouble but then again I was like 4 so it was expected of me. I was a good student too, I had good grades I was active and listened to everything but still she hated my guts.

Once I fell asleep before our morning assembly, because I hadn't slept that much the other day, she woke me up and hit me -_- (this was before hitting students were illegal here) there are so many more instances like this but if I list them all out then this would be way to long, lol.

Long story short I had her as my teacher for two years and I'm pretty sure she's the reason why I never really had (and probably will never have) a meaningful relationship with teachers.

Sorry for dumping this on y'all but I'm too broke to get a therapist so....

Anyways thanks for reading my rant

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe that anyone would hit or be so hateful towards a child... :sweating_profusely:
    That's awful :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Trusfrated_Bunny likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my teachers back in high school seemed to be like that. What made it tolerable, however, was that she seemed to hate most of the other students even more. Wonder if that made me one of her favorites or if it was the other way round. I promised myself never to be like her, therefore, I hate all my students impartially. :blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Tough. I can't really understand how a teacher could hit a child, even if lightly. It's just something so... out there to me, like it only belongs in fiction. I know that it's very real but... I can't say in good faith that a teacher that would ever hit a child should be a teacher.
    As for me, I've never had a teacher that would hate me specifically, so I can't relate to your story. Or maybe some of them did but I was too dull to notice.

5. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me tell you one my story in India, when I was child, I got a cycle called 'Rock chick' so I cycled around neighborhood, and one of friends called Nikki comes up to me can he ride the cycle. I clearly said no and told he could get hurt. He repeatedly asks 10 times, I kept telling him he could get hurt. But after a while I gave in. And let him ride it. As soon he got on bike to pushed paddle, he fell.
    Me: ...(as a child around 10)
    so his house was in same lane, his mom saw it, and picked him up. I followed them to see what was happening. I was child I didn't know his head was slightly bleeding. His father was at home immediately took out is bike and went to doctor with him. His mother came up to me and slapped me and said," Why did you give him cycle."
    I just stood their rubbing my cheek and thought.
    What just happened. Such incidents made me lose my confidence very sad.

6. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Kyaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a teacher like this just my last semester. Thought I slacked off 24/7 when I was up until 4 AM working on the shit he did not teach. Made snarky comments to me and just embarrassed me in front of everyone; the bias in how he treated students compared to me was quite outstanding....I could certainly attribute reasons on why he perhaps did not like me, but all of them derived from his arrogant conceptions of me. He made preconceptions about me and let it define me, so even if I went back in time, I could probably change very little. Anyways, that was the worst class for me in my life; I had a shitty partner that dropped me halfway through a project and I had program things I had no idea who to program.

But I did get two things out of the class. One was that I love programming, even if I am in the middle of a shit storm. The second was not everyone is going to like you. You're going to probably have more than one point in life where life and people are just throwing tomatoes at you every second of the day. Get through it. Even if there is a bunch of injustice in your heart, it'll make you stronger and you'll have a much calmer method of dealing with it in the future.

7. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda similar but I was at grade 1 elementary.
    The teacher hated my guts since day 1. It took a can of coffee(Folgers) and some toblerones to stop the bullying.
    The school doesnt really care about their teachers attitude or whatever as long as they time-in and teach.

I got to know why when I transferred school by grade 4 since the school i transferred at was her former school in which she was fired because of her attitude in teaching. She was poor as fuck and married to some tricycle cabby.

8. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    That must have been traumatic enough that you can't forget. I can't even remember anything that far back. I wonder what 6 year old me was like, let alone 4 or 5.

Trusfrated_Bunny and Baldingere like this.
  9. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, not me personally but I had an English language teacher who seemed super against the boys in the class. Usually teachers would just call out the class or wait for class to quieten down but she would storm up to their seats and pull them up by the sideburns :sweating_profusely:

She got transferred out after students reported her behavior to the dean

10. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was in second grade, my teacher hated me lol. I think it must have been cuz of 9/11 hatred or something because she hated all three of us. But I was 8, so I never got why she thought like that about me. She used to make fun of me for stuttering saying stuff like "what's with you? You don't know the answer or have a problem with your tongue?" and let people slap me.

There was this one time I was playing that game, you know where you "open the door, who do you like" and some kid got mad over that and literally slapped me in the class. When the teacher walked back into the class, everyone was like "Miss, miss she got slapped by x!" And she was just like "let her say it herself", but proceeded to not give any punishment even when I did tell her. So yeah. But I didn't hate her. I tried saying good morning to her the next year, but she ignored me

11. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not had a teacher that hated me, but had one that did not like a friend of mine. The same teacher also had to be better and have better things than another friend of mine.
    One of my friends was into drones, mostly built them himself, but one time he bought one and brought it to school. Abouth a month later that teacher had bought a drone, he had never owned one before. It's price tagg, aprocimatly 40%-50% of his monthly salery... Something he did brag about a few times.

On the bright side, everyone in our class got to try it out for a bit :blobcheeky:
    The worst thing about the teacher tho was not that. It was his lack of confidence and enthusiasm for teaching, it shone through in his manerism and voice while he thought.
    It was demotivating just being in his classes.

12. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he was the chief engineer on my training ship. I wasn’t able to become an engineer because of him. Piss me off. Even years later

13. Trusfrated_Bunny

Trusfrated_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry that that happened to you. You didn't deserve that and people can be like that (not saying that its right because it isn't) hope you are going better now tho.

Muskanoo likes this.
  14. Muskanoo

Muskanoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a similar experience about teacher like that

*Chemistry teacher* she used to hate me I also don't know why
    She making weird face when talking to me I am also a good student in my whole class but she always argued about everything regarding me
    And always try to let myself down in presence of other children.
    She even give me 21/30 marks in project while the dumpster guy who used to take private tutions to her got the lowest scored marks in class but highest in chemistry and she gave him 30/30 in internal project masks.

Agreed

15. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Some teachers are simply just like that, for some reason or another they would single out a student (or some students) and just treat them badly for some reason, some people just aren't suited for their job one way or another XD