Spoiler He’s not a Lizard, But a Dragon / 蜥蜴じゃなくて竜だった

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 23, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link

Description:
    It had been ten years since she transmigrated to another world at the age of eighteen. Michika, who was almost thirty years old, had earned a living as a travelling merchant, and was tired of living alone. She was wishing for a family.

One day, when Michika encountered a young lizard boy who wore a s*ave collar, Michika impulsively bought and adopted him.

“Well, lizard boy. Won’t you become my child?”

(But, I’m a dragon…)

And four years later,

Michika, who was thirty two, was pinned down by her eighteen-year-old child. Being told of his love… she ran away.

——————————

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

Biakushi and magical_al00 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex-husband is an abusive yandere. He was so possesive of MC that after they got married, he slowly distanced her from everyone else. MC was slowly losing herself because she wasn't even allowed to go out and couldn't get in touch with society. When MC got isekai'd he was remorseful (but still no pity from me tho) and later also got isekai'd and became a hero/famous adventurer (don't remember which one) and instinctively felt that MC is also in the same world. He met MC on one of her collecting job, and started his one-man show of wanting to get back together because technically, they're still married in Japan. MC tried to fight the ex-husband, when lizard-boy arrived. Although ex-husband is stronger because of the hero buff, lizard-boy wins and the ex finally died. After all that settled, it's smexy bed sports. Oh, and they got married later.

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he's not a lizard-boy, he's a dragon :blobangery: haha jk :blobxd: I have a few questions if you don't mind.

How did D-man defeat the ex-husband exactly? Like was MC able to help him out in any way? And did MC and ML have children?

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an epic fight of sword and magic. MC was trying for a losing battle against ex-husband before drangonboy appeared to save his damsel in distress.
    iirc I don't think they have, but i dunno. it's been too long and im just reading for the smexy time, but even that was pretty disappointing. I do admit their daily life was cute tho!

Dvenger and trashconsumer like this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the translated novel? The link posted on NU to tumblr does not work anymore, the translator deleted the account. I tried to google around but still nothing.

Would be really grateful! Thank you in advance!

Sakurasira likes this.