Spoiler He’s Super Sticky

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kari, Sep 6, 2022.

1. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hes-super-sticky/

“Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!” Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small worlds with the systems, fulfilling one’s soul. It’s just that in every small world there is always a man who makes him fall in love at first sight.
    Bai Chen: “Can you kiss and hug me?”
    Man: “Baby, come here.

ARCS:
    1. Real & Fake young master
    2. Domineering young masters personal baby
    3. Film Emperors little wife
    4. The little thumb Prince
    5. Jiu Qiansui's Little Emperor
    6. Online great god's useless hands little baby
    7. Big brother president is a vampire
    8. Big boss's domestic little zombie
    9. I have a date with a ghost king
    10. Domineering hunters delicate husband.
    11. Husband, he always pretending to bean O
    12. Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude & revenge
    13. Abnormal alliance leader & beautiful sect master
    14. Cold feeling masters spoilt disciple
    15. THE PAST & ENDING
    I've read 3arcs, and don't have the patience to read more... spoilers anyone??

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARC 1 spoiler : Real & Fake young master.

Original story: A Guy says he was switched at birth with the young master.
    DNA test shows that he is telling the truth.
    But it was all a scheme, with the help from another rich family, who were apparently friends! Parents still love the original child but keep the real one, cuz of bloodline.
    Child was too prideful & never told his parents abt any problems/bullying he faced for being the fake son. He leaves the family after getting instigated.
    Originally it was never found out & the real young master & parents ended up dead.

Our MC transmigrates into the real Young masters body, who's wish is to survive, save his family & punish all those involved.

MC has unstable godhead & needs to fulfill the wish to get soul power. Has help of a system which is Not very OP.
    He randomly meets the ML by stopping in front of his car. Their love is immediate & instant.
    ML is from super rich family.
    MC after a good many chapters tells them during a conversation that he doubts that plastic (surgery) guy is even actually related. Plastic guy says something abt needing surgery after injury.
    But seeds of doubt were planted & parents looked into the DNA test issues.
    ML helped too.
    The other family was ruined instead.
    Our couple lives happily ever after.

Most of the story is just sweet nothing's between our leads.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  4. wandrer

wandrer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also read first few arcs only. It was actually too sticky for me (so much dog food and that word 'baby' annoyed me a lot). And then I went straight towards the ending arc.
    In the 14th arc he became his disciple, but ml didn't remember him, although he was possessive but he refused mc's advances, Mc was hurt but determined to seduce him. But ml was not affected, he didn't even want to call him baby and insisted that Mc called him master, mc threw a tantrum for a long time and ml finally relented.
    Ml was the grand elder of the sect, very powerful, even more than the sect leader.
    The ml distanced himself from Mc. Mc was angry, he went to participate in a secret relam, where he was somehow drugged with an aphrodisiac by a demon.
    Then ml came, he rescued him and instead of having s*x he took mc to a pool in a cave to detoxify. Mc was angry that he would not have have s*with him. He said he'll go find someone else. Ml went crazy said he's only his. Mc asked him do you like me, do you love me? Again and again. Ml went more crazy and finally somehow all his personalities merged and original ml was back.
    In the last arc it was described how they met.
    (I'll add that later)
    Actually in all the arc they meet quickly, it's love at first site, calling out baby, being cling and possessive. It's basically this.

I am sorry if it was confusing and I couldn't describe it better.

nicomcla1995 and kari like this.
  5. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARC 2

4 Rich AF major families, who are all friends. Our MC is the second son of one of the families.
    ML is the heir of another.

Original story: FL is one of the normal scholarship kids in the prestigious school for the rich. Due to not being subservient, good looking etc, she ends up with the ML. Our MCs body liked her too, but he didn't mind her being together with his good friend.
    On their wedding day, when all 4 families & other top rich ppl are in attendance, the FL randomly blows herself up & everyone else, with a bomb.

Our MC takes over the friendzoned second son. Wish was to not let the FL & ML get together, to avoid the bombing. Since he liked her, he doesn't want FL dead unless she does something like the bombing again.

MC meets his friend ML in school & realises that he's his lover!!! Instant stickiness & love once again.
    FL tries to get attention from ML but ends up getting fired from the part time job. Second time, ML gets her expelled.

We find out that there used to be 5 top families. The 5th dabbled in illegal things drugs etc and wanted to be the sole power but ended up getting decimated by the other 4. Everyone was killed. But one of the women was let off cuz she didn't know abt all the stuff. She was however preggers with the FL.
    She is a hypnotist and the main villain cuz she wants revenge. FL just wants a rich & easy life.
    FL dates another very rich guy, whose family is abt to hold an auction. OFC all rich ppl will attend.
    Mom hypnotizes the FL & her bf to trigger a bomb & kill everyone, if FL is unable to drug the ML with aphrodisiacs.
    System helps MC to find out the plans & deactivate the bomb.

Lady goes to jail. FL becomes some rich old guys mistress. ML let's his younger bro become heir. Our couple lives happily ever after.

Lol... Thx!! I know what u mean!
    It's 20% story with fluff.
    IQ is no existent & it's smooth sailing all the way.

Maybe one day, we will all know what happened in all the arcs

6. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its definitely super sticky. I kinda like it though
    The kind of light read for when I'm tired of all the angst and intrigue from other novels