He’s the Legendary Guard, Isn’t He?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Rakka, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Rakka

Rakka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: He’s the Legendary Guard, Isn’t He? (전설적인 교도관입니다만)
    Raw Link:
    https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=2057014003
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hes-the-legendary-guard-isnt-he/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The story is moving at a fast pace and the author doesn't seem to drag out the story, The MC doesn't start off as some strong character, he awakened as one of the lowest tier but still quite happy about it and people who have awakened fantasy type abilities are not uncommon in his world and he got dumped by his girlfriend who's an A Rank Hunter.

Description:

Taking place in South Korea, an ordinary prison ward named Lee Shi Hyun got brutally dumped by his girlfriend. He awakens on the same day, but there’s something wrong with this awakening.

---+-+--------+---++--++--+-------++-------++++---
    This is a light hearted kind of story, and it's addictive I assure you.
    Liberspark translated this Novel up to chapter 30 so you can try this Novel yourself before deciding whether to translate it or not.
    It's last release is 1 October 2017, and has been officially dropped on liberspark site.
    Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English, whether you choose to translate this Novel or not thanks for reading and have a great day.. great life!

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did recently recommend it to a person looking for novels to TL. Let's hope she picks it up. Check below:

3. Rakka

Rakka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupp.. I mean I just found this Novel a few days ago and I'm addicted :blobmelt:
    Hope someone translate it soon, and if they just see the NU rating they can see that this is a good novel.