Spoiler He Is A Dragon [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    他是龙[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2711114
    https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/43513/
    New world hopping novel, Great read and sweet novel. MC is strong and smart. He is dote by FL.:blob_grin::blobjoy: I like this novel, recommend it.
    Summary: Longxiao is the dragon who is the least motivated by the dragon family. He likes beauty, is greedy for gold and silver, and has no intention of practicing all day long. He loves the prosperous three thousand worlds most, and also likes to play with weak humans.
    Three Thousand Worlds is his playground.
    ①: Become a scandal-ridden Xiao Xianrou
    Long Xiao directly broadcast the live broadcast and spread money: praise me a hundred yuan!
    Fan OR Black Fan: I can boast that you are broke!
    ②:
    Long Xiao , the man who participated in the reality show and was scolded for eating soft rice, called his wife directly: Buy me a 10-carat diamond and send it to me!
    Wife: Buy! Is one enough? Can't I buy a diamond mine?
    ③:
    Long Xiao, the dear and painful substitute who was abused by the wealthy female president, is openly asking for benefits: I want to arrange XX relatives to your company, okay?
    Female president after N years: Even the drivers of our company are from your village!
    ④:
    Long Xiao, an old man in a patriarchal family who has no succession to the throne, looks at his parents: How can my sister make a lot of money to support me if she does not go to college?
    Aunt Long Xiao: Yes! on! All daughters must be admitted to college to raise cubs!
    ⑤: His Majesty
    Long Xiao , who was poisoned to death by the queen after she went out of the wall, summoned all his concubines: Hmm? If the imperial concubine is still beautiful, let the imperial concubine be the queen!
    Concubine: Blame me for being too beautiful?

2. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this ongoing or complete?

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I check it, it was ongoing

araarq likes this.
  4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I must admit, there are several times I almost murdered Long Xiao in my head for his shamelessness. Lol

Bella94 likes this.
  5. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please:aww: