Recommendations Healthy relationship bl novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lycol, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Lycol

Lycol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend me some healthy relationship BLs.☺️
    I've been reading too much toxic stuff and need get that poison out of my system:meowsadlife:
    Anyone can be a bit yanderic or manipulative to others but violent and manipulative tendencies to love interest is big:blobscream:
    And I found some good characteristics of healthy relationships here. I hope it helps.
    Translated or raw doesn't matter, I read everything.

buttered_unicorn likes this.
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a kuroshitsuji fanfic called timeline on fanfictions.net as well as stories related to it (all stories from the author in arbitrary order except for timeline itself for first and another house, fiery red for last. And some stories have what stories prequel them in descriptions)
    It's about a pair of reapers who work at the London branch.

3. puukkiss

puukkiss I'm Keeping My Eye On You!

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    "Dr. Jiang Is Pregnant With His Nemesis’s Child": in progress. Surprisingly wholesome, with the subject matter treated delicately and seriously, but still with humor. Two doctors who have been rivals since middle school for top grades in the district, end up in the same hospital as oby/gyn surgeons where they continue their rivalry in work and in chasing the same girl. When the girl turns out to already have a lover, they get drunk together and end up in bed. Only for Dr. Jiang to later find out he's miraculously pregnant. There's been a few cases of male pregnancy in their world, but both keeping and aborting the child is very risky with only one documented case of survival so far. And there's only one person Dr. Jiang would trust to perform the surgery in either case, his rival and the other father of his child.

"Picked up a Strange Knight": completed. Slightly smutty, short. Average Japanese business man comes home to find a stranger in Knight cosplay collapsed by his front door. Only it's not cosplay. He's a knight from a magical world who has been accidentally transported here with no known way to go home. They begin living together as roommates and eventually lovers.

"Stray": completed. Highly recommend.
    Sweet power couple, kinda dark and introspective, but also tons of humor. Great side characters, including fantastic badass female characters, complex villains and compelling arcs. Lots of chapters.
    Two young men from a village find themselves in hell one day when demons attack. Blamed for the demon attack due to circumstances, they flee together to another country to avoid the law through hostile wilderness; meeting new companions and new situations they're woefully unprepared for as they unintentionally become legends.

5. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the father of the villain

6. ShizukaMomo

ShizukaMomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidental Mark - it's wholesome, fluffy and healthy
    I am the Father of the Villain - it's also wholesome and healthy, especially the kids are cute af. It has a sequel on the kids as well and that sequel is also wholesome. You can trust this author because the 5 novels that I've read from this author featured healthy relationship between the mc and ml no matter what their characteristics or setting is.
    The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man - same author as the one above. the interaction between mc and ml is super funny
    Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance - same author. Mc here is so pragmatic that he just bulldozes all the bullshit that dare to come his way. So no scope for unhealthy stuffs between mc and ml
    Transmigrated Into a Big Boss to Snatch Away the Cannon Fodder - wholesome and healthy, plus mc is really funny here
    Beloved Marriage in High Society - I know it sounds like full of dogblood and misunderstanding. But it really isn't because of the mc's setting as an autistic person. Because of mc's autism, mc always talks directly and straight forwardly. So even though there are tons of schemes and mysteries surrounding mc and ml family members but there is no scope for ambiguity or misunderstanding between mc and ml's relationship. Because mc doesn't allow it and this aspect is one of the fundamental reason why ml fell for mc and why ml treasures their relationship so much. It's like considering all the experiences they go through before meeting each other and all the characteristics, they're made for each other. So even though for some this story will seem very cliche. for me, it's a fluffy and safe zone among all the other compatriots on this marriage in high society troupe.

p.s: damn it looks like I went all over on the last one :blobpats:

7. .Lance

.Lance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. cupsidate

cupsidate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After The Breakup, I Became The Marshal’s Wife - MC is a narcissist in the best ways and ML is his unrepentant enabler. theyre just a power couple through and through, and ML's shameless indulging of MC is really fun to read.

Give You Two Green Hats - gong / top MC that's absolutely respectful and loving x strong, capable and loving shou / bottom ML. the title is a bit misleading as they're not actually CHEATING on anyone, but rather sticking it to scum guys who had ML as their white moonlight by being absolutely happy together.

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend - they are just so supportive of each other, they're always thinking about what's best for each other and helping each other through everything.

The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration] - this is the kind of novel where your face hurts from smiling too much while reading it since there's just so much sugar and fluff. it's clear that this was meant as a feel good kind of story, and it delivers on that BEAUTIFULLY. not the most plot heavy, but that just gives us more time to enjoy MC's silly shenanigans.

9. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Lycol

Lycol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all recommendations, guys.
    Now gotta read them:aww: