Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: is there a revise version of this book or something?! Cause I've read up to 20 on sahkyulations, but when I switched to suika translations I noticed that the part where San Lang talked about the past of BanYue Kingdom is was somewhat different from sahkyulations. It isn't the way they translated that it's different, but that the history from BanYue was rather different on each version.

Suika's version mentioned a Witch, about a little orphan girl that got her powers from somewhere and was elected as Head Priestess of BanYue after their defeat against the Midlands (Central plains). She prayed the heavens for protection and power, the army fought against the Midlands army that wanted to invade their territory, Head Priestesses suddenly opened the main gates of BanYue, let the enemy in, both sides fought tremendously, she later came out bathed in the blood of the soldiers, succeeded in he witchcraft and went against god and became a Menace (Wrath rank). They lost the battle and she along with the warriors hunt the place and she supposedly take the flesh of anyone who passes there to feed it to the fallen warrious.

On sahkyulations though, is about a grand tutor that that processed sorcery and with the warriors they lead the battle when they captured the west region of the Midlands, only to eventually be defeated. Now the Grand tutor hunts BanYue along with the warriors.

Sauling likes this.
  2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link

:hmm: Waittt @Sauling this fanart 09D032FB-C099-4A6E-9191-6C33D17F92A7.jpeg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AWDEKO/status/1072473613100564486/photo/1
    I never understood it till know LOL haha. :blobjoy::blobwoah:

:( Sorry for the late reply I honestly had no idea what to say ( each time I wrote something it didn’t really make sense, so I decide I would wait for another night and sleep on it. ( late nights don’t do my brain right ), ( also it took me for ever to find this one sentence that the wind master said. So many hours I should’ve just read the chapters I thought it was on again. ) ( I also keep trying to find Lan Jingyi fanfics and fan arts . I’m to obsessed I’m sorry.)

but yes that’s was the scene!!!!! :aww: I love how Hua Cheng hands were ontop of Xie Lian and how Xie Lian was admiring Hua Cheng beauty, their cute little convos everything were as the wind master said “ You guys weren’t even playing properly; you feeling up his hands and him feeling up yours. What kind of play was that?” But wait for it there’s more!! But I can’t find it:blobconfounded: But god do I love the wind master. So I’m glad we have the same feels and opinions on him!!!! Theirs so many things I didn’t expect him to do. Like dress up as female infuriating Hua Chengs residents. I laughed so hard and was like WTH haha wasn’t expecting that. I also loved how he gets so emotional when something scratches his face, and his reaction to scary things. Ahh I won’t to talk so much more about him and the chapters he’s in. Might comeback to it ( it’s getting late again, I’ll wait till after school to talk more on him )

I have actually read a bit more chapters. I really won’t to talk about them, but I’ll talk about them with u tomorrow after school I PROMISE. PLS be patient.

Also feel really bad for replying to u so late, and I realise I haven’t talked about Lang Qian Qiuu were talking about . But hahaha yes I was laughing so hard because HC was totally toying with him! I like him so far but I need more info on him.

I’m gonna talk in my weird English way. He no likey XL at the moment. Y he no Likey XL. Me sad. :blobsad: Yeah I understand for the most part so I like Lang Qian Qiuu . But still.
    @Cypress me every time HC appears :blob_pompom:
    :blobparty: Yassssss almost dropping my device ( by accident ) yeah I get way to hyped :blobpopcorn_cool: now I waiting for wind master :blobicecreamlove:

Cypress and Sauling like this.
  3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your feelings there, I feel the same, XL is just too pure for some of them imo... But when you read on, you'll know that Xie Lian made some new friends in Heaven's besides Ling Wen, and I'm sure you'll end up liking the others too, just when you get up to that part, you'll see.

Have fun reading, can't wait to hear what you think of the later scenes when you read on!

Yeah, I believe there's a revised and the original version, though I'm not sure which translator is translating which version. I also picked up some slight differences between the two versions when I was reading it, that is why for me, despite Suika is more ahead, I still go back reading Sahkyulations Translations once it's updated to see if there's any difference, but most of us is reading from Suika now since it's more ahead.

What chapter are you on now, btw?

And for me, me everytime HC appears :blobparty::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

Ok, first, your reply really puts a smile on my face when I read it, especially with all those cute emoticons ahaha XD :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Secondly, omg, that fanart LOL, was HILARIOUS XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: And yeah, one wouldn't know it actually canon except for the fanart went a bit extreme there xDDD(Hua Cheng is too cool to have a nose-bleed LOL :blobjoy:)

Anyways, you don't need to apologize on your end about the lateness, I understand that :) And haha, good luck with those Lan Jingyi fanarts and fanfics :blobpopcorn:

The Windmaster is great! :D I love her, I mean him too from what I saw! xD :blobpopcorn_cool: And from what I know of the later scenes, I love him even more xD :aww:

Hmm, I'm not sure where you're up to now, so I'll just say a little, but have you seen E-Ming, Hua Cheng's sword yet? :aww: If not, I can't wait until you see it, I'm a fan haha! :aww:

It's funny how the Wind master face-palm at Lang Qian Qiuu and calling him a dimwit, I think? XDD Because the Wind Master suggested that (I hope this isn't a spoiler), he(Xie Lian) should use this chance to get close to Hua Cheng to find out more about the missing Heavenly Official, and then Lang Qian Qiuu said that "no he can't!"(somewhere along this line), and this is what I like about him :) Because just this alone, and provided with what he said, which I strongly agree on, if Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are friends, and if XL treats him like an important friend, then he(XL) can't lie to HC, because it will only end up hurting the one being lied to(HC), and I admire that kind of trait from Lang Qian Qiuu because despite they're on different sides, but his moral is likeable imo :) Even though it was funny how he got tied up by HC earlier :blobjoy:

And sure, I'll talk to you more once you reply :) No pressure, and take it easy :blobokhand:

I was going to spoil it for you, but then I saw you say not to spoil, so I'll just leave it at that (lol).

What chapter are you up to by the way?

And here's my fanart contribution:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is a canon scene in one of the Extra's which I find so cute:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    hopsica and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate when there's two versions of the same thing is so confusing. MDZS and SV are the same and it drove me nuts
    Right now I think 28 or 29(?)
    Btw what is XL reading on that image?! It's an extra so I don't mind spoilers. Plz tell~

Narnar likes this.
  5. Narnar

Narnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the story book abt them... Hua Cheng and Xie Lian.
    People started gossiping abt them and wrote whatever they wanted( but some facts are true though)
    That extra is cute. Someone translate it on Tumblr. You should read that too :aww::blob_pompom::blobhug::blobsmilehappyeyes:

6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Link plz~

Narnar likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like it too when there are two versions of the same thing but I guess it's to be expected when it comes to web novels. As long as it's not a major difference then I'm fine with it.

And that fanart is yeah an extra where Xie Lian is reading a novel about them like Narnar said. It's a very cute extra when HC is ill XD. And XL is talking care of him. Here's the link here if you want to read it on your end: http://erushi.tumblr.com/post/181043463415/translation-tgcf-extra-chapter-250-the-demon

And if you want to, you should check out this extra as well which is a personal favourite about HC's birthday. It's a sweet extra where it shows XL is preparing a bday gift for HC, this whole extra made me love XL, HC and Hualian even more and it's nice to also see how they're like after they're together : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKJfmg2W1s_abFlub1BAh499XfzQoWA81fFVUSVN8yM/edit

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    hopsica and Narnar like this.
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link

okay I’ll try not apologise.

Im on Ch 54
    I haven’t read hob in two days, which is why I’m only on chapter 54. So i’ve finished reading 53 chapters. Also I’m going to do the same as u and read it on SYT ( yes that’s what I decide to call it. For short )

Okay now back to the wind master. I love how he likes/doesn’t mind being a women. haha he even gets people to join him. ) I’m referring to the earth master LOL. ) He’s so cute. The way he cares, and feels bad for what he did ( fan’d the flames making it worse. ) he’s knows he hurt XL’s feelings by doing that, and he regrets it, to the point he even takes care of that boy ( I don’t know his name. ) he hates Pei Ming which made me love him even more.
    He’s hilarious to hang out with/I mean read about. Haha I was laughing so hard on the dice scene, were XL made him roll the dice twice. I also love how the wind masters vain LOL.

( if u have things to point out about wind master or any other character, that I failed to mention, on any of the chapters I’ve read. Feel free to talk about them. I know theirs a lot, and I love every single moment. ) haha yup the wind master one of my favourite characters along with HC and XL

So onto Lang Qian Oiuu. I like him because he has a pure sense of justice. I love how he sleeps in important meetings.:notlikeblob: I just hope he still the same even though he has found out the truth.

Yes I‘ve meet E-Ming!!!!! I love that little cute sword. I think the same as XL!!!!! Throws all the bullshit people say about it out the window, E-Ming to cute well behaved child. One of my fav characters, and no one can tell me other wise.:blobwoah: I’m a fan to :blobhighfive:

OMG *cough cough* fangirling so hard when XL pulls out his secret sword movies. I was like he so boss :cookie: admiring him like crazy. He took on two swords, even knowing the technique he used would inflict wounds on him self. I’m always so sad to hear he’s used to pain/can’t feel it. He must of been through so much shit to develop a body like that.:blob_teary: XL needs to love himself more. Luckily we have HC and me for that. Also I was fangirling so hard when XL basically said to LQQ, if we fight! ur gonna end up dead. :aww: So cool :blobpopcorn_cool:

:blobmelt: KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I was fangirling so hard especially when HC says, I’ll apeer anytime. No matter which number u roll, as long as u won’t to see me I’ll apear ( or something along those lines ) Wait that’s just how interpreted it. Yeah let me just go find what he actually said.

So this was the convo that actually took place
    I rolled snake eyes earlier. Does that mean every time snake eyes is rolled I’ll be able to see you?”

The moment he ended his sentence he realized his words sounded a little weird, as if he really wanted to meet Hua Cheng, and thought it inappropriate. But Hua Cheng replied, “No.”

Xie Lian felt a little awkward and scratched his cheek, “Oh. So that’s not the case. I got it wrong.”

Hua Cheng, walking in front of him, said, “If you wanted to see me, it won’t matter what you roll. I will appear.”
    This was the part I was referring to so I wasn’t that far of.
    Hua Cheng, walking in front of him, said, “If you wanted to see me, it won’t matter what you roll. I will appear.”
    Like I said I was fangirling so hard :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove:

Haha I was laughing with XL, HC always seems to make a full out of LQQ ( did I do that wrong o well I’m gonna leve it. ) any way HC turned him into a cute little plushy. :blobReach:

I was right about the two characters, that I never said the name of. I love them!!!!!! Their so funny. HAHA I can’t believe one of them ( Feng Xin ) afraid of women, to the extent he would rather hangout with mutant alligators. Lol . It makes me want the wind master to turn into a female, just to play around with him. Also we’re these the two u shipped together? Because if they were I can see y. ( O yeah I forgot to mention their names again. One was called Feng Xin’s and the other was called Mu Qing ) I ship it too. FX and MQ I mean.

Damn it I don’t know why I always reply to u at really late time. I always won’t to talk more but need to get to sleep hmmm guess I’ll reaply to u early next time. :blobtired: Yeah my time management is really bad. Talk to u tomorrow at an early time ( maybe not guaranteed ) also that fan art :aww: love em :blobsmirk:

I need to edit this more to make a little more sense don’t read it just yet PLS

Edit. I was at school when I realised the mistakes just fox’s ( stupid auto correct ) ( I ment to say fixed it know. not fox’s ) it now but their probably still a lot in there sorry.

Also I forgot to mention I love hearing ur replies as well!!!!! They always make me happy!!!!! :blob_grin: :blobpopcorn:

I have an assessment due tomorrow, :blob_pout: I might not be able to talk to u until Friday night, but even then we can only be able to talk about ch 53. Only because I won’t have read more. Sorry.

Ill try talk about something more interesting than what I just wrote about. :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh well... currently in the HOB abyss.. (ch.41)
    So as a treat for my self I translated a HOB smut comic... (Same person who drew the Incense Burner~)
    In the heart of Valentine's Day here's my little treat for you guys~
    My Name in your Heart
    Xie Lian x Hua Cheng
    Translations + typeset by me
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12Q1b9HwVdRqhivnVzxQgkJDeLOTRwZEb

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s good, because that’s what most of us are doing as well :blob_sunglasses: Good use of abbreviations there xD :blobsmile:. SYT it is then haha.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

LOL, yeah, I love that about the Wind Master as well, I mean, it was pretty hilarious how when he was assigned of this case to find the missing Heavenly Official (Earth Master), Xie Lian was talking to him (and it’s a HE) and then suddenly without Xie Lian noticing, the Wind Master turned into a Woman, which startled Xie Lian LOL XD (that scene was hilarious) :blobjoy::blobjoy:. On a serious note though, what I do love about the Wind Master is, you can see that he is someone who takes responsibility of his own actions(those type of characters is loveable to me ^^), and he even feels bad for what he did and have hurted Xie Lian’s feelings when he unintentionally fan’d the flames, it’s the fact that he shows that he cares about how Xie Lian feels about all this, makes me like him more, because I’m like, nice to know that someone from Heavens actually does care about Xie Lian’s feelings there! :blobicecreamlove: And yes!! The fact that the Wind Master hates Pei Ming makes me love him even more too! :blobparty::blobparty:

Xie Lian on the other hand felt really bad because to him, it felt like he had betrayed Hua Cheng’s trust, though their departure caused some misunderstanding, but I do love how Hua Cheng, never once blames Xie Lian on his end, in fact he blames himself because his E-Ming injured Xie Lian unintentionally . It’s like Hua Cheng is only worried about Xie Lian’s injury than what happened i.e. him rescuing the Earth Master etc.

Oh! Another little thing I love is when Jun Wu was telling Xie Lian (before he was assigned this case to find the missing Official), Jun Wu said something to Xie Lian about telling him to be on his guard, and be careful of Hua Cheng etc, and Xie Lian, made a comment that he didn’t want to say “yes” to Jun Wu (as in he understood), because deep down, he doesn’t see Hua Cheng as a threat, that was just sooooo :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (+Points on his character for me)! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Hmm, you pretty much mentioned all the ones I want to talk about, if I may add, I’ll just say I love the part how Hua Cheng rescued Xie Lian from his captivity and I especially love how Hua Cheng spoke through the communication array to the Heaven’s saying indirectly that if anyone want to capture Xie Lian again, they will have to go through him first, and all those heavens fell silent LOL (that was cool! +++ Points for Hua Cheng!) :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Another scene I really love is how Hua Cheng told Xie Lian that his(XL) Puji shrine, although it’s much smaller than what he(HC) calls as his ‘residence’ but he said, living in the Puji Shrine with him(Xie Lian) felt more like home to him, and I actually love that scene on my end :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Ahhh Lang Qian Qiuu, I feel the same too, though we’ll just have to wait and see. :blobconfounded:

E-Ming is AWESOME!!!! :aww::aww: And hooray for gaining another fan!!! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive: I’m a fan of the Silver Butterflies and E-Ming!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobmelt::blobmelt:That sword sure has personality haha XD :aww:I am definitely agreeing with Xie Lian too! How can they think such a cute and loveable sword as a curse? Brah! Anyways, I think E-Ming choosing who he likes and who it doesn’t makes me love this sword more *smug*:blobmelt:

Your fangirling “KYAAAAAHH” makes me grin * ^ *:aww: (Loving every bit of it). Yeah, I know what you mean :blob_teary:Xie Lian really does, and when you read his back-story you’ll know :blob_teary: XL definitely needs more love for sure! And don’t worry HC is there to give him more love :blobicecreamlove: Hahaha

And yes!! I got to love the whole dice rolling hahaahahaha! I especially love how Xie LIan said that too! And how Hua Cheng said that if Xie Lian wanted to see him, it doesn’t matter what number he rolls, he will definitely see him, and that’s true! (as it revealed in one of the Extra’s ;)) I fangirl so hard too!! :aww::blobmelt:

Hua Cheng was cool when he turned him into a plushy xD :blobxd:

Yes you were :) Feng Xin is cute when he’s afraid of women xDDDD His worst fear is to see woman naked lmao XDDD (that’s the opposite to most men XDDD:blobjoy:) Ohhh, I have that in mind too, I want to see the Wind Master play pranks on him, so cute hahaah! :blobrofl:Yeah, it was FX and MQ that I ship together, cuz their bickering is amusing xD (even though this is a crack xD) :blobrofl:

Ahh, yeah, the auto correct can be a pain :blobexpressionless::facepalm:(that's why I prefer to type on my computer than reply on my phone :blobtriumph:

It makes me really happy to know my replies makes you happy (as you do for me too)! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

All the best with your assessments there~!:blobangel: And that’s okay :blobokhand:, you don’t need to stress yourself on your replies, just do it when you feel you’re ready :) I’m glad you love the art, and all your emoticons was used so in tune with your emotions, I’m grinning here :blobhug:

So.... does that mean, you've seen the part when Xie Lian finds out about Hua Cheng's true identity???? :aww::aww::aww:

P.S: From another HOB fan, happy to know you're in the HOB abyss.....LOL :blobjoy:

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyann likes this.
  12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not Tony sama :((((
    *This is hijacking isn't it?*

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I'm already past that~ right now they're at the ghost city investigating about the dissaperance of a heavenly Official. Btw it was so cute when San Lang went and taught XL how to "properly" shake the dice cup~ He's such a flirt, very sneaky of him to just find an excuse to touch his GeGe's hands lol. It only counts if GeGe wins~

Sauling and baka8roukanako like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good haha. You've caught up fast now ^^

So what are your thoughts about when Xie Lian finding out about Hua Cheng's identity? :aww:

There's so many scenes I want to talk with you but there's a lot that I love lol.

Now that you are where you are, what do you think of the Wind Master?

IKR!!! I find all that dice rolling scene to be immensely cute!!:blobsmilehappyeyes: of course its over when Xie Lian wins haha! :blobamused:

15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    The Wind Master seems funny I like him. Especially the fact that he enjoys changing to a woman, though I know the reason why, but it's another matter that he actually enjoys it. XL finally has another friend in Heaven. XL discovering his identify was actually kinda normal for me. I knew he knew it was him, but wasn't saying it, though I love how he causally said his name like it was nothing only to have San Lang respond that he prefers being called San Lang. I love how much value XL places in his friendship with HC, like when HC jumped into the prison pit at Banyue city, XL was begging him not to and even after HC jumped he instantly jumped as well, even knowing that HV wasn't at all what he seemed to be. What about Lang Qian Qiu?! I still don't know what to think of his character. Also Feng Xin, seems like he really wants to talk to XL, but he's hesitating . Is it guilt?! I like his character hopefully I get to see more of him soon.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    baka8roukanako likes this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure you will come to really like the Wind Master later on when you read on. LOL, the reason how he enjoys changing into woman is hilarious (and yeah, I know why too). I'm really glad and happy for Xie Lian for finally having a friend in heaven though.

Yes, Yes, I love that about Xie Lian too, i.e. how much values and trust he places into his friendship with Hua Cheng. The part when Hua Cheng jumped into the prison pit at Banyue city is actually one of my favourite scenes. I guess for me, what I love about Xie Lian is despite what everyone say about Hua Cheng being a dangerous person, but he, himself have a different (positive) opinion about Hua Cheng <3

I don't know about Lang Qian Qiu though, but for Feng Xin, you will definitely get to see more of his character later on. I'm sure when you read on, there are many more scenes you love, because I did too.

Cypress likes this.
  17. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm absolutely loving the not-so-subtle political allegory in HOB. Hua Cheng is clearly a triad boss and government officials may pay lip service to the idea of the ghost kings and the ghost realm being the bad guys, but in the end they are still the most corrupt ones and it's common knowledge many discreetly visit the Ghost City to have fun and what not.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Sauling and Cypress like this.
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished book one...
    Fang Xin actually moaned when XL grabbed him lol. What the heck is wrong with the weapons in this book universe is too funny. So he was the Head Priest at Yong An, interesting that explains why he reacted to that name back at the BanYue arc. It really showed how sacrificing he is and how little value XL places in his own life, willing to bear all the fault and hatred just so that both bloodlines can coexist and prevent Qian Qiu's worldly perspective from getting ruined if he found out the truth. That everything his parents wished for only got them killed in the end by the very people they wanted to protect and trusted. XL didn't want him the feel that same despair he did and make LQQ lose his way awww. Qi Rong, what a crazy bastard... that's all I can say...
    I heard book 2 is where the angst happens... I'm not ready :notlikeblob:
    P.s Feng Xin is afraid of woman?! Pfff totally unexpected
    Pss. MC and ML are getting REALLY close~
    What a dedicated hubby XL found for himself

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be a long long flashback coming up but it's nice to learn about the past. Sure there are indeed angst but there are some nice moments that I really love so I'm sure you will too.

As for Qi Rong, not a likeable character to me at all lol.

Hua Cheng totally is devoted to Xie Lian that's why I love him and this pairing so much!!

What do you think of E-Ming? Cute isn't it? * ^ *

Cypress likes this.
  20. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    E-Ming is adorable. He started shaking when sempai noticed him lol. I honestly though he was gonna faint due to how overwhelmingly happy he was.

Sauling likes this.