Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, I love how E-Ming was shaking ecstatic when Xie Lian said he likes him and all he wanted was for Xie Lian to pet him <3

I love the whole "E-Ming doesn't easily take a liking to anyone but he loves Xie Lian", that's soo adorable and makes me love E-Ming more <3

Sivajani and Cypress like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    *while reading book 2*
    -Is this the same Mu Qing from book 1?!
    -Leave Much Qing alone damn it!
    -Xie has a crappy family, mom seems fine though.
    - enjoying the 3 musquerers interactions
    -why did they (XL, FX and MQ) have a fall out?! They seem to get alone quite fine...
    -Arg can Qi Rong just die plz?!
    -Hong plz don't cry baby!!! *cries*
    -wtf is under those bandages?!
    -shut up Head Priest!!!!
    -Bandage boy where did you run off too?!
    -Bandage boy plz come back!
    -No epic scene of him acending to godhood?! Ok.
    -No prostrate!
    - oh damn he has his dead son inside his sachel! Poor guy
    --- Xie is about to get serious!!!!
    (Currently in chapter 71...)

Sauling likes this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can say from all this is my inner fangirlism is loving the bandaged boy cuz he's so loveable to me on how he's so attached to Xie Lian!!

And yeah QR should just die lol

Cypress likes this.
  4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78
    Xie Lian patted his shoulders, “Don’t worry. I have eight thousand temples! There are enough devotees so of course I’m fine. But,”
    His other hand circled around Mu Qing’s shoulders and Xie Lian sighed, “Thank goodness you two helped today. Thank you for staying by my side.”
    Today on the battlefield, his two attendants suffered much more than he did, their persons covered in blood and grime from all the killing.
    “There’s no need to say those things.” Feng Xin said. Mu Qing vaguely squeezed out an “Oh” sound.
    Xie Lian squeezed, pulling the other two close, and said earnestly, “Not just for today, but for always, thank you so much. I hope, the sight of the three of us standing together fighting will become a tale of the ages.”

...:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Sauling likes this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THE WIND MASTER!!!!!!! @Sauling MY WISH SAUGHT OF CAME TRUE!!!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING :blobjoy:
    Seeing that his tension wouldn’t drop, his bow unlowered, Shi Qing Xuan suddenly rammed herself into his arm.

Instantly, Feng Xin’s face paled, worse than if he were to see a ghost by a million fold, and screamed, the string of spiritual arrow dissipating powerlessly like clouds. He opened his mouth and a long string of loud curses came out, distressed to the core, “WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!” :blobjoy: ( at this point I’m laughing my face off, )

Turns out, Shi Qing Xuan had used her bosoms to ram into his arm, the one holding the arrow. That blow had thoroughly terrified Feng Xin. Shi Qing Xuan swung her whisk back, elegantly carefree, looking as if she hadn’t just done anything inappropriate. “I haven’t even asked you what YOU are doing. I just said that Crimson Rain Sought Flower came to save his highness, and you still point at him with your arrow. If you want to fight him so badly, well I won’t help you.”
    :blobjoy: ( At this point the tears are flowing lol )

Feng Xin had already backed away for a million miles, looking like he would never approach her again, and cried in dismay, “DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!! EVER!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!” :LOL::ROFLMAO::blob_pompom: Haha :blobjoy:
    ( and at this point I was still crying. LOL )

I’m not talking about him,” Shi Qing Xuan said, “I’m talking about you! Your highness, look at you: the martial gods of the southeast and southwest are both your old buddies, the martial god of the east is your disciple, that Night-Touring Green Lantern is your little cousin, the Crimson Rain Sought Flower is your sworn brother, ( *Cough* Husband *cough* not *cough* sworn brother. :blob_coffee: ) and I, Lord Wind Master, am your friend. Ain’t that something?”
    Noooo ur something, u beautiful god u. I hope u and XL future hubby get along!!!!

Kyaaaaa I loved the part we’re Hua Cheng sheltered Xie Lian with the red umbrella, and was smirking my face off, when Feng Xin got drenched with blood. Haha I was laughing because, the wind master innocently watched the whole thing go down. Kyaaa Other things happen, and I found them so cute, especially this part. The moment Hua Cheng left, Xie Lian immediately sensed the void behind him and turned around in a rush, running a few steps after Hua Cheng, “San Lang, are you going back to the Ghost City?”
    this part to cute, but some how I found it sad. Luckily the scene after it made me fangirl more.
    The moment Hua Cheng left, Xie Lian immediately sensed the void behind him and turned around in a rush, running a few steps after Hua Cheng, “San Lang, are you going back to the Ghost City?”

Hua Cheng turned his head, “Aren’t you also going back to the Heavenly Court?” He then added half-jokingly, “But if you want to follow me back to the Ghost City, you’re very welcome to.”

Xie Lian chuckled, “Next time.” He said sincerely, “Next time if there’s a chance, I’ll definitely visit the Ghost City again. I’ll help you lay bricks when you rebuild Paradise Manor.”

“No need to lay bricks. You can just sit back and watch.” Hua Cheng replied.

Xie Lian’s smile died a little, “The thing with Qian Qiu, no matter how it went down, I should still thank you.” He paused and continued, “I don’t know what the right thing is to do either, so maybe this wasn’t a bad thing.”

“You think too much.” Hua Cheng said lightly.

Xie Lian was slightly taken aback and inclined his head.

“Just keep doing what you want to do.” Hua Cheng said. After that, he turned around and waved his hand.

Soon after, that crimson silhouette gradually, from within the mountains and under the moonlight, disappeared completely from Xie Lian’s sight.

Hua Cheng always leaves so beautifully/boss, but this is me every time HC leaves! “Hua cheng come back, no don’t go. :blob_teary:

With that being said this character Jun Wu, catches my attention. He sent a spy on HC, and is accusing HC of having a spy in the heavens. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE DONT. IT’S JUST HIS LOVE, THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I’m probs wrong but still. For some reason, unknown to me, I’ve never really liked Jun Wu. I don’t hate him, but I don’t like him ether. I’ve always been a little cautious of him. ( I don’t know. What are your thoughts on Jun Wu? )

XL Poor babie. His mom turned to ashes and then he starts crying. :blob_teary: That goblin ass F##k needs to go. How dear he make Xie Lian cry like that, but wait he doesn’t stop there! He even starts spewing a whole load of bull sh#t, no one needs to hear. We’re Hua Cheng? He needs to save XL heart and mind. This is me every time Qi Rong appears. “ Evil be gone!!“:blob_catflip: As you can tell I hate Qi Rong :blobangery: middle figures up to him.

Currently I’m up to chapter 62 so if theirs anything you liked and want to point out PLS do. I don’t know what to say about XL past, so pls indulge me with ur thoughts on it. Also I hope to talk about the people in his past ( FX & MQ so feel free to about them as well.

I forgot to mention, but I love how XL religion is open minded towards relationship, no mater it be same sex, or opposite sex relationships.

Yells I think Hua Cheng took XL earring. Yells Kyyyaaaaaaa if he did!!!!!!!!!!! ( as one half is ment for their significant other ) Hopefully he doesn’t get growled for taking it. Well I guess I’ll soon find out.

Wow I berly talked, hopefully my next texted is longer and more interesting.
    SAME I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD. IT WAS CUTE BUT SAD AT THE SAME TIME!!! It was cute because HC implied home where your love ones are ( or in his case were XL is ) . Sad because he doesn’t feel like he has a home without Xie Lian :cry:

LOL I LOVE THE BICKERING PAIRS CRACK SHIP IT IS.

CRY :cry: I can already tell XL past is sad!!!! :blobsob: I was crying on ether chapter 1,2 or 3 with the small insight of XL past. :blob_teary: Imagen how I’m gonna be when I see what happen, and how much he suffered :blobsob: And Hua Cheng gonna have a sad past to. He probably lost XL, and suffered somewhere along the line. :blob_teary:

I’m a huge fun of silver butterfly’s, as well. First HC leaves beautifully with them on his first/reunion with XL. Then HC kid naps :blobokhand: *cough* I mean saves XL with the silver butterfly’s. What’s not to love about the silver butterfly’s :blobhighfive: yay so far we like/love the same characters.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  6. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/scumvillnan/status/1098908296088510464
    :blob_teary::blobdead::blob_teary:

7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently laughing my ass off over these Land of the Tender demon flowers lol. Por Xie his chastity in on the line pffff. Bandage boy has no idea wtf is going on... will he have his sexual awakening hmmm!? I can just imagine how angry HC must have been when he discovered what kind of demon Land Of the Tender is in future lol.

Sauling likes this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    HOORAY, we gained another fan for the Wind Master!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I mean, it's more natural to love the Wind Master than not love it XDD :blob_grin: *Good, Good, I shall that that a s a good thing xD* :blobjoy:

Ok, my reply to your spoilers reply :cookie:
    Since it's easier that way xD :blobpats:

OMG, LOL, I also just LAUGH on my end in that scene XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I mean, I personally found that adorable how Feng Xin is afraid of women xDDD :blobamused::blobamused: But honestly, I love how the Wind Master believes that Hua Cheng means no harm to Xie Lian :aww::blobReach: And reprimanded Feng Xin to put down his bow/arrows! XDD (Yay for Wind Master!) (y)

Ohhh, hahahaah, I can so relate to your feelings here xDDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: I was also laughing, I mean, we definitely NEED more of these scenes!!! :blobReach::blobReach: Ohhhh, DON'T listen to him Shi Qing Xuan, Keep doing that to Feng Xin from now on!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobamused::blobamused:

What do you think of Qi Rong? (I'm interested to hear your opinions about this) <-- Forget this, since I saw you already replied to me on this part here xDD

Reply to your second Spoiler ~
    I love your 'Kyaaaaaa' here :cookie::cookie: Yeah, I just LOVE how Hua Cheng sheltered Xie Lian with the red umbrella, with that smirk too, and I was SO LAUGHING my ASS OFF!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When Feng Xin was drenched with blood, ESPECIALLY when the Wind Master was smart enough to find shelter already and just left Feng Xin out there to be drenched, you know I was really laughing there, cuz it's just funny LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy: Sorry Feng Xin:blobsweat:

But but if you read up to this part, then you should also have seen the scene prior to this whole scene here, how E-Ming was also really worried about Xie Lian's wound there :aww: and I found that so adorable, but poor E-Ming got hit by Hua Cheng lol xD :blobjoy:

Yeah, I know how you feel :blobsad: Same here... Everytime when Hua Cheng leaves Xie Lian to return back to the Ghost City, I'm like: "NOOOOOO!!! DON'T GO!!!! STAY WITH XIE LIAN!!! :blobupset: OR BETTER YET, TAKE HIM BACK TO THE GHOST CITY!!! :blobamused: but you know what makes me happy is the part which you've quoted as well, is when Xie Lian said there will be a next time, and that he will visit Hua Cheng on his end in the Ghost City, that makes me :aww::aww::aww::aww:

Ahhhhh Jun Wu..... Yeah, don't slander Hua Cheng like that!! :blobupset: but I love how Xie Lian believes in Hua Cheng there
    :blobicecreamlove:Xie Lian unconditional belief in Hua Cheng always earns him positive points for me :blobicecreamlove: You have sharp eye there, and I don't trust in Jun Wu as well, I'm also cautious of him too... Well, all I can say is, 'Just trust in your instincts there' ;)

Qi Rong is an ASSHOLE, I hate him too, everytime he appears, I feel the same way you do!!:blobthumbsdown::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: GOOD TO KNOW YOUR FEELINGS HERE, I ALSO KNOW THAT Cypress feels the same like us on Qi Rong too! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Oh, then you're almost caught up to the latest chapter, keep up the great work! :blob_pompom: Actually from where you're up to, you probably have already entered a flashback scene, which is a very long flashback LOL, but despite it's long, I quite enjoyed learning the back story to the characters here, which I believe you will too :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool: FX and MQ in the past are actually quite likeable to me, well, except they are being overly protective of him and wary of this certain character that made me (ehhh no, please T.T) but all in all it's not that bad, and I also love the revelation to some things in this flashback that made me love and appreciate the present time even more, you'll see :blobpeek:I'm sure the more you read into this flashback, the more you'll feel and love Xie Lian more, cuz I sure do! :blobicecreamlove: And I'm not going to spoil which character, because where's the fun in that? XD :cookie: You'll see this character, and with your sharp eye, you'll sure know who that character is :blob_coffee: Personally for me, I LOVE that character on my end!! :aww:

I also love that side to Xie Lian as well <3 <3 He's not discriminating others, he treats those fairly and he doesn't judge relationships and he have unconditional trusts in Hua Cheng which made me love him even more :blobicecreamlove:

Well, you know Xie Lian, he is quite 'forgiving' when it comes to Hua Cheng, xDDD Because Hua Cheng is special bwahahahaahahah! I'm talking about Ch.95 because I sure as hell fangirl on that part LOL :aww::aww::aww: You'll see when you are up to that chapter :blobamused::blobamused:

Ahh, no problems! :blobsmile: I enjoyed reading your reply to this one, and no way!! This one is quite long!! I spent a while replying to just this reply alone! :blobpopcorn_cool:

Reply to your third spoiler ~
    You know your fangirling puts a grin on my face xD :blobsmilehappyeyes: Yeah, I actually love that Hua Cheng implied that Xie Lian is his home, even if he stayed in that little hut (Puji Shrine), it's a much better place that his Paradise Manor, it actually makes me love Hua Cheng more! :blobicecreamlove: Xie Lian is very lucky to have Hua Cheng in his life, and Hua Cheng the same too! :blobicecreamlove:

Then let us both pair these two cracks together! XD

Ahhh, good luck reading the flashback on your end :blob_teary:, some scenes makes me emotional~:blobsob::blobsob:

YESS!!! Both me, you, Cypress is a fan of these beautiful Silver Butterflies then! :blobhighfive:Yes, indeed, what's there not to love about them? They're beautifully dangerous xD :blobsmilehappyeyes: And E-Ming as well, I LOVE E-Ming!! :aww: Awesome for us carrying the same feelings in HOB then :blobhighfive: Actually, I think we will indeed feel ALOT alike in HOB because so far we do :blobwink:

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, Omg, I love those scenes, I love any moment in the flashback that have the bandaged boy with Xie Lian ahahaha :aww::aww::aww:
    Because we all know who this boy is :blobamused::blobamused:

Cypress likes this.
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh:blobowoevil:
    Even MXTX doesn't hide that fact with her author notes
    Ouh so that's why San Lang wields a sabre! Cause GeGe told him too awww <3
    Btw White No Face gives me the chills~

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse :blob_coffee: (though there's a lot of hints already, even without the author notes :blobowoevil:)
    IKR, so that's why San Lang wields a sabre, cuz it's GeGe told him to, makes me awwww too! :aww:
    Oh.... It gives me the chills too, I feel goosebumps and sick in that whole scene :blobtired:

Cypress likes this.
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    This paragraph gave me the chills especially the last line. It’s too deep that it shocked me
    That word appeared in his mind and he immediately blocked it out. The Head Priest added, “You used your divinity to interfere in mortal matters. The predetermined fate of the Kingdom of Xian Le has been turned completely upside down by you, a complete and utter mess. For the sake of balance, nature will breed other things to bring everything you’ve deranged back on track. I don’t know what that creature was, but, I am certain, it was born because of you.”
    To think XL’s intervention had this much impact on the fate of Xian Le and Yong An and for what purpose?! Cause in the end their demise was already destined to happen one way or the other, but XL only made it worse...:blob_teary:. So this is why Gods shouldn’t intervene with human affairs, they think that by using their divine powers they can solve any problem and change it for the better, but in reality they just mess with the wheel of fate and the wheel of fate will keep fixing itself to meet its original end, even if it means making it worse.

Sauling likes this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Xie Lian, all he wanted to do was help :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Ironically, I was always on Xie Lian's side about this, him wanting to intervene to help, shows me he have a heart compared to those gods who just mind their own business, and isn't Xie Lian personality more fitting to be a god? I always picture gods is a some kind of divinity who loves & help us (so, that's my personal intake on this whole matter) :blobpensive:

Cypress likes this.
  14. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    XL is too good of a man. Personally I don't think he was in the wrong to help people, that's what gods are for, but damn this is just too cruel. I'm only 4 chapters away from finishing book 2 and I'm already this heartbroken. XL really does care about the people unlike all of those other God's up there. Nobody deserves a XL!!!:blob_catflip:

Sauling likes this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Xie Lian really is too good of a man. He cares, and actually cares for humanity and wanting to save them, that's why I actually love how Hua Cheng said that Xie Lian is the 'only god' to him, because sure he loves Xie Lian, but what he said is very true, because Xie Lian is the epitome of what makes a perfect god, NOT those god who just mind their own business and doesn't care. And what makes me mad the most is those other gods still gets offerings from those humans who pray to those gods, and those gods are just like 'take but don't give a damn' :blob_catflip: but Xie Lian get's nothing? :blob_teary: Well, thank god we have Hua Cheng here! And you know what? I always love that side to Hua Cheng who doesn't respect the other gods(who just mind their own business), because to him, they're not gods(my feelings exactly I must say :blob_thor:).

Another thing I love about Hua Cheng is, he is devoted to only Xie Lian since the moment they met, and I'm like "awwww" here! :aww:

Cypress likes this.
  16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Those other God's piss me off. They only care about their status and image, they claim that they don't see themselves as a better community and only want to help the less fortunate, but that's pure bull crap. They obviously think their better and that they're actions are just and correct when in reality their heads are inflated with that big ego of theirs. They see and hear what they want to, not to mention they're pure gossipers and enjoy drama no matter if it's bad. I miss Hua Cheng he's the only one who treats XL like the king that he is *sniff* :blob_teary:
    Btw on a completely different side note that human face disease is giving me trypophobia. The faces on that man's leg were eating GRASS *shives* and even sticked their tongue out and screamed WTF (for real im getting goosebumps just by writting it) I' was constantly rubbing my leg because of it.

Sauling likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel exactly the same on my end, and this leads me to want to ask you how do you feel about Jun Wu?

Hua Cheng sure is the only one who treats Xie Lian the respect that he deserves! :blob_teary: I miss seeing Hua Cheng then and there too! :blob_teary:

Ohhh you definitely aren't the only one!!! that's why I said those faces on the man's leg gives me goosebumps! :blobtired::blobtired: It's actually really disgusting and creepy, especially how they were eating GRASS and doing all that as you described!! :blobtired::blobtired: Like just imagining the whole scene while reading it makes me sick :blobtired::blobtired:(not to mention typing it cuz I'm imagining it when I'm typing it!! :blobdead:) I think I already am having Trypophobia here... :blobdead:

I feel so bad for Xie Lian because he feels so helpless to help :blob_teary: And it's sad really, in desperate situations, all those people seems to take Xie Lian for granted like that *sniff* :blob_teary:

18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    *Still rubbing*
    Jun Wu?! Hmmm he seems alright he has too much responsibilities so I understand why he can't intervene a lot since he's the head of the heavens (unlike those other water God's that ran away just because they didn't want to deal with XL problem), but I don't know, there's something that's telling me that he's not what seems to be, like he's hiding something. Maybe I'm over thinking it. I'm not to overly attached to his character, but for now since he treats XL property and with respect then I'm ok with him.

Sauling likes this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Your reply makes me smile :blobsmilehappy: and :blob_catflip: DIE Qi Rong! I’m sorry I’m busy and I can’t reply toI’m in class at the moment, and I have a lot of homework to do when I get home. :blob_teary: Sniff I’m still on ch 62 :blob_teary: I’ll reply to u when I find more time I’m sorry :blob_teary:

20. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    *whispers* I finished book 2...
    XL you didn't do anything wrong!!!!
    Arg this book just played with my feelings especially when he started crying and asking if someone could save him.
    Those patients, if only they've stayed in the camp then the celestial pagoda wouldn't have fallen!!!... Actually, who I'm a kidding things were gonna end bad anyways, but it still upsets me. Looks like there was someone in the crowd that tried to peel off the many hands that we're on XL...hmm jeez I wonder who that might have been...:blobsmirk:. He actually withstood the weight of that pagoda for days even in his weak state!! What a guy!!! I'm aching to know the mask guy's identity. I was also very curious of what's underneath the boy's bandages!!! I wanted see the other eye!!! That last line though
    "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"
    Ah right in the kokoro.

Side note: the explanation of the disease kinda threw me off. So how come the guards didn't get the disease? What was the purpose of the dead child that was buried beside a tree who later turned into a frightening creature? Supposedly he was the fuse for the disease (whatever that means). So this disease wasn't cause by the White No Face, because apparently the civilians of Xian Le could've been able to do it? Basically, White No Face just told Yong An about this method, but had no actual play in it...

Sauling likes this.