Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link

I am praising you right now for reading so fast haha :blobparty: anyways to me the flashback was sweet on some parts and painful on the other parts

When the bandaged boy fortune was being told and how it was said that he is a bad omen, I really felt for him there :blobcry: I mean we pretty much already knew who this bandaged boy is but I really love how attached he is to Xie Lian :blobicecreamlove: and of course I love how Xie Lian never thought about abandoning him at all because of what was revealed how that priest/fortune teller was saying about the bandaged boy brings bad luck to those he's with. Xie Lian is truly kind I can really understand what HC sees in him :aww:

There's actually an AMV on HOB, on the scene too where he said he will never forget about XL. Here's the link to watch it :cookie:

teajikan, hopsica and Cypress like this.
  2. xuannam2909

xuannam2909 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing I love about Hua Cheng is he's the ghost king, and he's super strong, I mean I don't mind he's super strong because I love seme for being strong (lol). Honestly, what's there not to love about Hua Cheng?

Sauling likes this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, you said it :aww: and if I may add, I love that he is cold to others but sweet and caring to Xie Lian :blobicecreamlove: and his devotion to Xie Lian for all those years now :blobicecreamlove: honestly what is there not to love? Hua Cheng is awesome! :aww:

rosierosie likes this.
  4. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THEIR DIALOGUE IN THE BEGINNING GAVE ME SO MUCH FEELS.

Music + dialogue always hits me right where it hurts. BUT I LOVE THIS KIND OF PAIN :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

rosierosie, Cypress and Sauling like this.
  5. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh yes I've seen the video is one of my favorites~ Really hits you with it's waves angst~ Hualian is perfect:blobxd:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 91
    Three... Three thousand Lanterns!!!!!:blobfearful:
    Hua Cheng, I know it's gotta be you!!!
    OMG he's so romantic, where can I find a guy like him!?! XL you're so lucky:blobsob:
    Never underestimate a love that has prolong for 800 yrs, damn it!:blob_catflip:

Sauling likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Great!!! :aww::aww: It's one of mines too~! :blobxd::blobxd: This video was SO well made, thanks to that video, I now have that song downloaded and listen to on repeat :blobrofl: to me, that's officially Hualian music XDD :blob_coffee: I'm like, I don't even care if it's 3D (LOL) XDD :blobjoy: Hualian sure is perfect indeed!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

OMG, you're almost caught up! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    And who else if it's not Hua Cheng hehe :blobamused::blobamused:
    Hua Cheng is SO perfect indeed!!! XL sure is lucky, and well he deserves to have someone like Hua Cheng who loves him:blobmelt::blobmelt:
    And I'm sure you will fangirl even more when you read on :aww::aww: Can't wait to hear your opinions when you read up to that certain scenes :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Cypress likes this.
  8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost there~ (It seems like I can never catch up cause more chapters keeps getting add on...)
    Btw the part where they were watching plays in heaven and XL got chosen as one of the "victims". Nobody expected anything great from him, but boy we're they wrong, they saw a Hualian play~ :aww: (lucky bastards)
    Then we have XL thinking "These characters interactions are too close" lol he thought the actors were exaggerating their interactions, but he doesn't realize that the actors we're actually very precise. :blobwhistle:
    P.S. I adore the wind master. What a great friend~

Sauling likes this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you just love it when Hua Cheng and Xie Lian is together? :aww: They really got chemistry and they're soo adorable. You should be up to the part that is worth fangirling so much very soon haha :X3:

Oh I absolutely adore the wind master! :aww: he is indeed a great friend and I really love him! :X3: he's definitely among one of my favorite characters :blobmelt:

Let me know when you read the part where HC and XL met again :blobpeek: here *fangirls* :blobnosebleed:

Cypress likes this.
  10. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    didn't know there's a thread like this *clicks watch thread
    *goes back to lurking :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Cypress and Sauling like this.
  11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG a kiss already!!!:blobnosebleed: Why fight it XL just take it in~ I don't even care that it was to pass air it's still a freaking long kiss. Embarrassed XL is so cute I adore this trash God~ even after everything XL was still checking him out (I see you XL). Blaming it on the fact that he wasn't trained to handle these types of situations when the perpetrator is male, tsk tsk tsk.
    Hua Cheng always appears out of nowhere, seems like he has a XL radar on him or something cause he's always on point.
    If I were there I would have definitely partake in holding XL down...
    Well back to reading :blobspy:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    [Congratulations for finally read the AWESOME KISS scene!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: IKR, I wasn't expecting that, but woww..... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: You know this really makes me wonder, does Hua Cheng watch Xie Lian from a distance? I mean, he always seems to know what he's doing and always comes in to save him, so I'm going to believe that Hua Cheng watches over Xie Lian at a distance protecting him even :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And Omg, the kiss, the kiss, the kiss!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I LOVE how Xie Lian said that, if this was anyone else he would’ve long stabbed that person with his sword, but this just had to be Hua Cheng, so he was completely at a loss on what to do :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: I mean, this really just emphasize the point that it's Hua Cheng, so it's fine xDD :blobrofl::blobrofl:

I LOVE the embarrassed Xie Lian, he's so adorable and cute, and how he was looking for his straw hat to hide his embarrassment was even more adorable!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Ahhh, Xie Lian is so adorable!! And Hua Cheng stole that kiss from Xie Lian, but it doesn't matter because Xie Lian didn't mind at all (I know how you feel Xie Lian):blobamused::blobamused:

At the rate you're going, you're definitely going to be caught up with the updates very soon :blobspy::blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

P.S: I love your avatar, Hua Cheng!! :aww:

Cypress likes this.
  13. zrocks

zrocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so tragic, I can't even read anymore. I cried a lot and then decided to wait until it's completely translated. Otherwise, I'll be crying too much.

Cypress and baka8roukanako like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess there's a saying that goes, when you deeply love someone, even your awful cooking can taste good (lol) :ROFLMAO:

I admire Hua Cheng's love/devotion to Xie Lian that despite it doesn't taste good, we got witnesses i.e. Qi Rong (Demon), Shi Qing Xuan *(Wind Master) and Ming Yi (Earth Master), these three are witnesses to Xie Lian's cooking :blobjoy:

But Hua Cheng? He didn't give a word of criticism but he just ate the whole thing and the next time Xie Lian followed Hua Cheng's pointers, he knocked out both Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi :blobjoy::blobjoy: OMG, Xie Lian, what did you do?! :blobjoy::blobjoy: You said you only added more water than compared to the first attempt, but why/how did it have this much affect on Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi? I am laughing so much XDD I really am loving the company of Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi on my end, they're just so hilarious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Hua Cheng even said this 'second time' cooking taste better than the first :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Oh dear, I'll be honest though, after reading Hua Cheng eating the cooking of his beloved, it makes me want to read Lan Zhan eating Wei Ying's cooking for once :blobrofl::blobrofl: I want to see how he will comment about Wei Ying's cooking hahaha :blobjoy:

Cypress likes this.
  15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    At this rate HC will steal all of XL firsts~
    First the hand holding, second the kiss and thirly his 800 yrs old purity.n
    XL is adorable I love his character. I mean who can hate such a cinnamon roll?!
    Thanks! I'm so in love with HC right now. He's just so...:blobnosebleed:
    Also...
    :blob_pompom:I'VE FINNALLY CAUGHT UP!!!!:blob_pompom:
    I can join you in the updates from now on~
    I laughed so much at XL when he told both stories when he encountered the Venerable of Empty Words. He's so used to his bad luck that it doesn't affect him anymore. It was kinda sad, but mostly funny.
    "This dwelling of your's will collapse in two months"
    “Two months? If it’s still standing in seven days then it’d be a real miracle.””
    "..."

San Lang was even amused, but he dared not laught at his ge ge's misfortune. Shi Qing Xuan, arg gotta love him. He wanted to set an eerie atmosphere by dimming the shrines light, add creepy laughter and the cold breeze. What a jokester! Everyone even HC was speechless lol.:blobnom:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations for finally caught up!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    And yup, you sure can! :aww: Too bad there's no chapter updates today :blobcry:

Shi Qing Xuan is really cool! :aww: Got to love him indeed! :aww:

And, I'm so glad to know you're being 'so-in love' with HC, I can understand, cuz I am too :aww:

Did you see the part when Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi ate Xie Lian's cooking? XDD
    I actually made a post about that before yours ^^
    Well, I guess there's a saying that goes, when you deeply love someone, even your awful cooking can taste good (lol) :ROFLMAO:

I admire Hua Cheng's love/devotion to Xie Lian that despite it doesn't taste good, we got witnesses i.e. Qi Rong (Demon), Shi Qing Xuan *(Wind Master) and Ming Yi (Earth Master), these three are witnesses to Xie Lian's cooking :blobjoy:

But Hua Cheng? He didn't give a word of criticism but he just ate the whole thing and the next time Xie Lian followed Hua Cheng's pointers, he knocked out both Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi :blobjoy::blobjoy: OMG, Xie Lian, what did you do?! :blobjoy::blobjoy: You said you only added more water than compared to the first attempt, but why/how did it have this much affect on Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi? I am laughing so much XDD I really am loving the company of Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi on my end, they're just so hilarious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Hua Cheng even said this 'second time' cooking taste better than the first :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Oh dear, I'll be honest though, after reading Hua Cheng eating the cooking of his beloved, it makes me want to read Lan Zhan eating Wei Ying's cooking for once :blobrofl::blobrofl: I want to see how he will comment about Wei Ying's cooking hahaha :blobjoy:

Cypress likes this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    It took me a month, but I did it!!!
    HC is true husband material~
    What a man, how can I not love him?!
    I'm sure HC must have done something to the food in that spare moment when he filled his bowl. If not then Im honestly curious and want to taste it... I'm kinda liking the earth master he seems like a fun character. He dropped dead the moment he tasted the food and instanly rosed up like it was nothing saying theres evil in his stomach with a poker face lol. Not to mention that during the Mid Autum Festival, the only thing he was doing is stuffing his face like theres no tomorrow and when he was acused of being the fetus spirit father he had no reaction to it at all and just continued to sip on his soup. :blobcheeky:
    E-Ming's appearance suprised me he's so cute~
    Shaking uncontrollably until Gege comfort him awww. The show off between RuoYe and E-Ming was fun I like reading their interactions, though E-Ming clearly won this battle much to RuoYe's disappointment lol. These kids are so cute. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I'm pretty sure E-Mings eye is HC's

Sauling likes this.
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 106
    What the heck is HC's password?! It's been killing me all day. Like the password is too embarrassing to even say it mentally!!! :blob_pout:
    HC will ignore everyone except XL :aww:
    That cliffhanger though... Wtf was that?!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure have! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: And before this, loverofanimeandmanga was ahead of you, and now you're ahead of her xD :blob_coffee:

Yup, Yup, Hua Cheng sure is :aww: (Hua Cheng and Lan Zhan is a true husband material imo xD :blobmelt:)
    Hahaha, I don't think he would, because I'm sure he would want to try it genuinely on his end i.e. Xie Lian's cooking :blobsalt:. It's either, his love for him/strong feelings help makes the the cooking tastes better, umm, not sure if I'm conveying this across correctly, but you know when you love that person, like even if it doesn't taste all that great, but if it's made by the person you love, (I guess you can say your strong love/feelings) makes the cooked dish tastes not so bad? :blobsweat: I'm really curious what it tastes like, since I doubt it's spicy lol, since XL said he added more water in it, but the second round tends to be strong enough to knock out the Earth Master :blobjoy::blobjoy: I was laughing when the Earth Master 'THUD his face on the table and fainted LMAO XD it's just so hilarious!!! Just what exactly did XL put in it?!! XD :blobjoy::blobjoy: And the Wind Master was hahahaha xDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: Those were entertaining moments, and is it just me? But I really enjoy Qi Rong being in the picture during those times because those Hualian PDA scenes really gives him goosebumps hahaha! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Ohh, you're not alone, I also love the Earth Master on my end too, he's a great character, he and the Wind Master seems to be great friends, even though the Earth Master is kinda tsundere there xDD :blobrofl:

Oh, what did you think of the Ghost Woman that slander Xie Lian in the Heavens and said the baby was his? :facepalm: I was :blobtriumph::blob_catflip: @ her when she said that!!! :blobexpressionless: but I'm glad they were able to resolve this without dragging this on

E-Ming!!! :aww: E-Ming is so adorable, how he competes with Ruoye for Xie Lian's affection, and he's so proud of it (LOL), but Fang Xin is not interested HAHA. It's just so funny :blobrofl:, I always love spiritual weapons that have a personality of its own and is so affectionate towards their own master there :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the eye on E-Ming is actually Hua Cheng's, there's actually a theory going around that's why E-Ming loves Xie Lian so much because the feelings is somewhat connected to Hua Cheng's deep feelings for Xie Lian :blobReach:

SAME!!!!!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I was like, what's is Hua Cheng's password?! Don't just leave it hanging there!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I want to know!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I was thinking maybe it's "I love Hua Cheng"?? but then, why would that be embarrassing to say? Either way, it's a password that he will not give to others to just say it, right? :blobupset:

Cypress and Narnar like this.
  20. Sivajani

Sivajani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I came across one post stating that the password is " To die in battle for Your Highness, is my greatest glory". Idk how accurate this is.

Sauling likes this.