Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyan sempai, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Sivajani

Sivajani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What/who us this spoiler regarding?

Sauling likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Ok.. Promise me if you reply, to put your reply in 'spoilers' since I don't want to spoil for those who don't want to know :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Here it comes....
    If you're ready... :blob_teary:
    If you're worrying about the Wind master (SQX), don't worry, he didn't die but he became mortal and didn't re-ascend till the end of novel. :blob_teary: And he became disable(one of his leg broken) and begger :blob_teary: his brother,water master,died too.That's all related to earth master (Ming Yi...). You know one of the four Supremes black water ,He Xuan,right? He is actually Earth master and he has a very deep grudge with Water master (shocking!!! :eek:) He hates water master to the core. He didn't have any direct grudge with wind master but Wind master is the cause of his hate towards Water master.I think that might have something to do with reverend of empty words,like changing fate of SQX with Black water. Actually Earth master's (Ming Yi) initial plan was to kill both of Wind and Water masters but he changed mind and let wind master go but he became mortal... That ending, no matter how I look at it, it's still tragic!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Because he SQX (Wind Master) loves Ming Yi(Earth master) too much and thinks of him as his best friend, but he betrayed him.and his one and only family,his brother is died too, and he also became a mortal and the worst is as a disable beggar.(Shit...Why must he have such ending.he doesn't deserve it) :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I'm deeply sadden because 1) I Love SQX (wind master) and 2) I also love Ming Yi (Earth Master) and 3) I love their friendship!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: So this revelation (when my friend told me) really shattered my heart. I still don't know, I mean even if Ming Yi wants to take revenge but does it need to go to such extent? That's too much :blob_teary::blob_teary: And after SQX treated him kindly like his best friend too, I really don't want to believe that it's all an act from Ming Yi... :blobcry:

(Still sad... I don't want this to happen...) :blobsob: Well, a friend told me all this, so I'm still trying to recover from the shock and sadness, poor SQX!! :blob_teary:

Remember, if you're going to reply, put your reply in spoilers :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

3. Cypress

Cypress ~Lady Jiang~(♡<♡) Shèngshǒu's Wife (yes by choice)

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh spoilers... @Sauling dont do this to me!!!:blobsob: I know it's my choice if I want to spoiled myself, but my finger can't help it (curse you index finger!!!!) That blue button seems so temping... Every button must be clicked!!!!
    Ahh well anyways I kinda imagined Ming Yi had something to do with it, but poor wind master he was one of my fav. Ming Yi was suspicious to me due to his reaction when SQX didn't want his brother to know of his situation. I'm also pretty sure it was Ming Yi who contacted SQX through his private communication array and got SQX to open the door. So Ming Yi's gotta be connected to the Reverence of Empty Words(?) (Plz dont answer lol)
    Im really suprise hes a Supreme. How come nobody noticed this wtf. Jun Wu, how come he didnt notice this?! Either he's not as great as one think he is or Jun Wu hid this fact for some reason. Jun Wu is kinda suspicious to me for a while now I cant explain why. How can someone be a Supreme and a God at the same time. Gotta say kudos to you Ming Yi, I'm very impressed. What happened to Ming Yi after the truth about being a Supreme was uncovered?!
    On to chapter discussion 114
    XL denseness is causing me anxiety.:blobdizzy: He doesnt know why he felt upset over the joke?! Why his heart hurt?! Why he felt flustered over the marriage proposal?! Relieve HC wasn't actually married?! Upset that HC has someone in his heart already?! Angry and shocked when the Reverence of Empty Words threatened HC life?! Wanting to keep him off the radar of suspicion?! Blushing like a mad girl from the kiss?! Catching himself checking HC out?! Extremely happy when HC appears?! etc... :blobhyperthink:. If these arent signs of you being in love then I dont know what it is:facepalm:.
    Sorry village girls, HC has been taken off the marked 800 yrs ago. You've arrived a little too late.
    Only the Water Master (aka. The God of Wealth) can say that a dozen golden blocks is a "small reward".... Can I get I "small reward" too, Lord Water Master?! Also WTF is he doing to SQX?! Some brother he is...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 8:19 AM
    Sauling likes this.
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really heart broken when I found out these spoilers too because both SQX and Ming Yi are among my favourite characters and I really love their bromance :blobsob::blob_teary:

As for the private communication array, I believe it isn't Ming Yi because no matter how much Ming Yi(which his true identity is HX, one of the Supreme), wanted revenge on SWD (water master), he already cared for SQX deep down in his heart and I believe he likes him enough to not want to involve him further with the danger so his care for him is genuine, which is why I believe the person who made SQX opened the door isn't Ming Yi (HX).

From what I know (since I've been reading spoilers and asking for these) so yeah I understand how tempting it is for you to click into the spoilers XD :blobamused: HX (Ming Yi) actually wanted to not involve SQX in this (like involve him as little as possible as he know SQX didn't know what his brother SWD did).

And so I believe it wasn't HX who directly caused SQX to become a mortal at the end as his sole target was only SWD (Water Master), because he hated him so much, which after exploring the whole truth, I think it's fair to hate him because I can empathise with his hatred. I actually feel sorry for Ming Yi (HX) because I don't see what SWD did was the right or correct thing to do by stealing HX fate and make his(HX) life like hell and crap, even when I know that he only did it because he wants to save his brother SQX, but that still doesn't make it right :blobconfounded: I mean instead of stealing HX fate, which he's an innocent in all this, he could just find that demon who cursed his brother to break the curse or use other proper methods to do so. He just robbed HX fate like nothing ever happened and show no signs of remorse for how HX life turned out, that's actually really selfish :( I'm not saying I'm hating on the water master but I understand why HX would hate SWD because he was the cause to his messed up life. :blob_teary:

I'm not sure if Ming Yi have any connection to the Referend of Empty Words but I do strongly believe from what I found out that he didn't meant SQX any harm on his end. On a side note I think HC knows that this "Ming Yi" is actually HX, but he is not intervening with his (HX) plans since he doesn't care, so long as he doesn't involve XL in his plans (because that's all HC cares about lol). You can pretty much tell that HC knows because he warned XL to stay far away from them.

Actually I think Jun Wu knows but he's just keeping this silent because he find it amusing on his end, and I've been suspicious of him for a while now and because I've read the Extras I'm pretty much spoiled with the ending and so...
    trust your instinct, JW isn't to be trusted...:blobunamused:

Anyways I just want to say that in this whole ordeal I feel for SQX the most because he didn't deserve that ending and I love him so much he's such a cinnamon roll:blobsob: but I believe (from what I found out) that ending SQX got wasn't directly caused by HX and it was also implied that he did low-key helped SQX (after his identity was exposed (when SWD is killed) and SQX is banished), but he didn't reveal it was him to SQX because he knows that they can't really go back to how they once were :blob_teary: so yeah to me HX does come to genuinely care for SQX and SQX, despite he suffered all that he never once blamed HX from what I know but omg!!! My heart for these two!!:blobsob::blobsob: why is MXTX playing with my heart and my bromance here!!!:blobsad::blobpensive:

And I don't know but for what I know and whats been revealed of the Water Master I don't really like him:blobawkward:...To me what he did to HX is basically nothing really different to the demon who placed that curse on his younger brother SQX :blobtriumph: so yeah for me both SQX and HX is an innocent here :blob_teary: does that make SQX conceited in a way? I don't know anymore... :blobsleepless:

P.S. And I just read ch 114, wtf is SWD doing to SQX!!! :blobfearful: that's NOT how you should treat your "beloved brother"....

But I'm happy with those HuaLian scenes :aww:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:28 AM