HEAVEN TRIAL

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Elion, Dec 26, 2015.

?

Will You Guys Read it if i post it ?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2015.
  1. No

28.6%
  2. Yes

28.6%
  3. Maybe

28.6%
  4. NO!

14.3%
  1. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary-Yue Zhong a young man who has been surviving this world alone entered the newly Virtual game HEAVEN TRIAL!To BECOME The Most Powerfull player there and create the most powerfull guild there to !Follow His History !
    the two first chapters are out .
    l Heaven Trial l Chapter 1-Entering
    At Year 2060 finally the first virtuality world game got out but it has just a mere 10% virtuality .And at year 2200 the first true virtuality vrmmporg world game,Now is going out tomorrow.

At Europe.. -Currently a new country called Eaglesian
    Trring !Trrring!Dung!What's the time ?7:30!I'm gonna become late!The young boy immeaditly got dressed and runned out of the room.But there were no mother saying you are gonna become late or at least take some breakfeast with you not a brother not a father not a sister.But just a 500 Rubi(the money term im gonna use).

He quickly opened the door then got out and closed it and runned like a mad man getting chased by thugs.

This guy is called Yue Zhong.He Is 20 years old and a orphan since 12 years old.He didn't go to school or university because he has a genius and studied almost everything which they study at schools and Universitity.For money he found a job for 2500 Rubi.Which on this country is considered a lot.

Yue Zhong Smirked, im gonna be late no...No...No! I cannot be late or im done!

thirty minutes later...; You Are Fired!

In the Eaglesian Economy Bank

Bank Card
    Current Money:50000 Rubi
    Tax:10 Rubi
    Total Money:45000

When Yue Zhong Saw that he sayed:Looks like I have enough to buy a Virtual Helmet for heaven trial relase tomorrow

After 20 hours of waiting it finally comed.
    I Immeadatly putted it on my head then I appeared before a white room

Currently Heaven Trial Isn't opened but you can open your account do you want to create it ?
    Yes.I Answaerd
    Then My Name Is Fairy Controler 49500#.Choose Your Name
    A Sort of laser wall appeard before me I Got Shocked.
    I Sayed :Crimson Dragon.
    That name has been taked choose another
    Then :Fallen Fire
    That name is currently not in use you may use it.Now Choose your class
    Another sort of laser wall appeared
    There were some classes:Archer,Healer,Summoner,Knight,Bersker,Swordsman,Mage,Assassin,Elves,Dark Elves,And Then Some Magic classes.
    I Said:Magic Swordsman
    Fine
    Then i said:Can you tell me about Heaven Trial
    Fairy Controler said:The eagleian Country has more than 100000 Newbie Villages and 4 main Cities,Furthermore the monsters are divided on those rank's normal,white,black,iron,silver,Gold,Black Gold,Purple,Valkyire ,Celestical,Saint,Divine,Deity,God and so are the weapons.But don't worry the newbie village's boss is just a black one .While the Money Is Divined on those tier's Cooper coins,Silver coins,Gold coins.The World is 70% Water 30% Earth.

Can I Ask Something ? Yue Zhong Asked.
    Yes you can.
    When do we reach the class rank up?He Asked.

First you choose it at level 0 then 20-40-60-80-100 Further is still getting fixed.

I asked again;What about guilds and party's?

A party can have at most 10 people.While a level 1 guild can have 100 people level 2 guild 500 people ,level 3 guild 1000 people,level 4 guild 5000 people ,level 5 guild 10000 people and so the others are still getting fixed.Furthermore to create a guild you need a Guild Creation Tablet which can be used once.A guild can have ten division's.Guild's can ally other guild's without worrying for a limit.To create a guild you also need to be level 20 at minimum and have 1000 gold coins.

I asked another question; Is there a limit to staying online on the game ?

Yes.The Helmet uses brainwave's to create a virtual world but it stresses the brain to much .Those who have trained mentalitaty are fine.The limit is how much can your brain take when it reaches eighty percent we will forcefully log out the player.

I am afraid there is no time for another question because the game is starting.
    5 seconds...
    4 seconds...
    3 seconds...
    2 seconds...
    1 second...

GAME START!!!!!!!
    Heaven Trial Chapter 2-Leveling up!
    WUSH!I appeared on newbie village 1# I thought;What a coecidence
    I saw my inventory and my stats

STATUS-
    Player-Fallen Fire
    Class-Magic Swordsman
    Health-150
    Mana-200
    Defense-100
    Attack-250
    Equipment's

Normal newbie sword
    Normal newbie helmet
    normal newbie leg guards
    normal newbie chestplate
    Inventory
    5 Apples-heal 50 Health

That has all.
    I walked to the village chief and asked him
    Can I do something for you village chief?
    The Old Village Chief replied.
    Oh a young adventurier...I have the perfect quest for you!Help Us to kill ten one horned rabbits.They are destroying our field's!
    Quest-Kill 10 one horned rabbits
    Destripcion-The village chief is worrying about
    the one horned rabbits destroying the fields
    so he entrusded you to kill 10 of them.
    Quest Diffuclty-F
    I accepted it.
    Thank you! The Village Chief thanked me.
    So I Started to walk to the fields where the one horned rabbits are and saw a lot of players.
    I saw a one horned rabbit and Slashed my sword to attack it

10 Damage!
    The One horned rabbit attacked me with his horn.
    15 Damage!
    I slashed my sword again with more force.
    20 Damage !
    The one horned rabbit attacked me again to.
    10 Damage!
    I Tried something new.
    I created a opening on my defence .
    The one horned rabbit attacked at that opening.
    But it has a trap to weaken it i attacked again.
    25 Damage!
    I killed it.
    Congratulations you leveled up ! You now are level 1!
    System announcement-the one horned rabbit dropped a horn and 5 copper coins do you want to take them ?
    I immeadltly accepted it.
    After killing the first one the others got easier.So i killed twenty and leveled up to level 4.The One Horned Rabbits were level 2.
    After Killing them and taking the loot i returned to complete the quest.
    Village Chief i returned.
    You killed them ? He Asked
    Yes.I replied
    Show the horn's then.He Said.
    I showed him the horn's.And he got shocked.
    What's Wrong ? I asked.
    Fallen Fire did you really killed 20 of them ? He asked.
    Yes.I Replied honestly
    Quest Completed!
    Quest Reward-1000 experience ,50 fame exp and 1 silver coin.!
    Since this is your first quest you get 5 charm.And a White tier Sword

system notification-you leveled !You now are level 5!6!7!.
    I got shocked a simple quest got me 3 levels ?And a sword white tier !
    After i got out of the house i saw my status now.
    Status
    Player Id-Fallen Fire
    Class-Magic Swordsman
    Health-300
    Mana-300
    Defense-200
    Attack-350
    Equipments
    White tier sword

Normal newbie helmet
    normal newbie leg guards
    normal newbie chestplate
    After seeing my Status I Logged out and sleeped.
    CHAPTER-3 First BOSS! HEAVEN TRIAL! Coming Soon !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I hope you will tell me your opinion .I don't truly have worked on novels before even my writing style is not good . I created this story from taking materials from many vrmmmporg games like Zhan Long Shura's Wrath and others.

3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe's :)

4. GinMagi

GinMagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "There were some classes:Archer,Healer,Summoner,Knight,Bersker,Swordsman,Mage,Assassin,Elves,Dark Elves,And Then Some Magic classes."

Elves
    and Dark Elves would be considered a race not a class.

Gadget likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if the formatting wasn't as horrifying to my eyes...

CDLevit likes this.
  6. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    the flow is strange but it dosn't sseem bad ^^ you should read once again your wole work and you should be able to put it here ^^

7. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You want to get an editor to fix mistakes such as spacing after punctuation. The idea seems nice but my mind doesn't follow your writing style.

CDLevit likes this.
  8. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Extremely short chapters o.o

9. raltzero

raltzero Last Year Until BS in IT | Lazy Overlord TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Reformatted it, if you don't mind. In addition, I added a few details.
    Summary: Yue Zhong is a young man who has been surviving without any real goal has entered a newly started up VRMMO called 「Heaven's Trial!」. His goal is to become the most powerful player and create the most powerful guild! Follow him as he creates history!

Chapter 1: Entering
    In Year 2060, the first VR game was released, but it only had a 10% virtual reality feel. Now, it is Year 2200, and the first 90% VR game is going to come out tomorrow.

In Europe (Eaglesian)
    Trring! Trring! Diiing!
    What time is it? 7:30 AM! Sh*t, I'm going to be late! The boy immediately got dressed and ran out of the room. There was no mother saying "You're going to be late!" or "At least get some breakfast!", not even a father or siblings. Just 500 Rubi.

He quickly opened the door, got out, locked it and ran like a madman being chased by rabid dogs.

This boy is called Yue Zhong. He's 18 years old, and has been an orphan since 12 years old. He didn't go to school because he was a genius and by the time he was 8 years old, he had already studied the whole curriculm for Elementary, Middle, and High School. Then, when he was 12, he found a job that gave 2500 Rubi per month. In this country, this kind of salary was considered a lot.

Yue Zhong smirked while thinking about his salary. No no, I'm going to be late! I can't be late or else I'm done!

Thirty Minutes Later

You're fired!

At the Eaglesian Economy Bank

[Before] Balance: 50,000
    Tax: 10% Rubi
    [After] Total Money: 45,000

When Yue Zhong saw this, he thought "Seems like I have barely enough to buy a Virtual Helmet for the 「Heaven's Trial!」 tomorrow".

After withdrawing 30,000 Rubi, Yue Zhong got on a random line for buying helmets and waited hours for the release.

Twenty Hours Later

"Finally!"

Rushing home, Yue Zhong almost tripped and fell on his ass trying to reach his little condo. After going to the living room, he immediately sat down and put the helmet onto his head. He flicked the [ON/OFF] switch and waited 30 seconds before being transported into a white room.

「Currently, 「Heaven's Trial!」 is not open, however, you may open your account. Do you wish to create your account?」

"Yes!"

「Welcome, Player #49500! Please create an In-Game name.」
    A transparent touchscreen keyboard appeared before me and shocked me.

I typed Crimson Dragon.

「Error. Name is already in use.」

Then, I tried Mount The Walls.

「Error. Name is already in use.」

After another 30 tries, I was tired of it.

"F*ck! How are these names all already in use!"

After another 2 tries, I finally succeeded.

「Congratulations! Your In-Game name 「Fallen Fire」 has been created! Please select your class!」

The first touchscreen immediately disappeared and was replaced with another one. On it, classes were shown.

「Class:
    Archer
    Healer
    Summoner
    Knight
    Berserker
    Swordsman
    Mage
    Assassin
    Battle Mage
    Magic Assassin
    Holy Knight」

and a few other classes. In the end, I chose Magic Swordsman.

「Congratulations! You are now a Magic Swordsman! You will be called a Magic Swordsman, but only learn Magic Swordsman skills at Lv. 15.」

「As you are new, you may not be familiar with the game. In the world of 「Heaven's Trial!」, the continent of Aeglsian is under attack by the Demon God. This world is 70% Water and 30% Earth! You are a hero who will rise up and earn fame and glory! However, you have much competition! There are more than 100,000 Newbie Villages and only 4 Main Cities. In addition, there are different tiers to monsters. The tiers are: Normal, White, Black, Iron, Silver, Gold, Black Gold, Purple, Valkyrie, Celestial, Saint, Divine, Deity, and God. These are the same tiers that are used for equipment. The highest tiered monster in all the Newbie Villages is only a Black-tier. The money dominations are Copper, Silver, Gold, and Platnium. Copper is the lowest domination, and 100 of them is the equivalent of 1 Silver. Silver is the most commonly used domination used in the Main Cities, and 100 of them equal 1 Gold. In the same way, Gold is almost rarely used, unless used for large transactions in the Main Cities, and will be rarely seen in the cities before it. 100 Gold is equal to 1 Platnium. Once you reach 1 Platnium, you will get an explanation for it. Would you like to continue onto the explanation of levels, the party system, and the guild system?」

"Yes."

「You will start out as a Level 0. At Level 1, you will be able to start learning unspecialized skills. At Level 15, you will start learning your class' skills. Currently, you will earn a system bonus once you hit Level 20, Level 40, Level 60, Level 80, and Level 100. There is no news on further levels.
    A party may have up to 10 people. We encourage people to use the party system in order to learn how to cooperate and powerlevel, as solo leveling will be hard.
    At Level 20, you may create a guild. However, you must have a Guild Creation Tablet and 1000 Gold. A Level 1 Guild may have up to a maximum of 100 people. Level 2: 500. Level 3: 1,000. Level 4: 5,000. Level 5: 10,000. Further Guild Levels are still being fixed. A Guild can split itself into a maximum of 10 sub-divisions, and will have their own sub-division chat, in addition to the main Guild chat. A Guild may also ally itself to other guilds without limit. Do you have any questions?」

"Yes, is there a limit on staying online?"

「There is none. However, you will be forced to log off once your brain hits 80% stress levels. For example, a Martial Artist in real life will be able to log on for longer amounts of time due to a stronger mentality. Although there is no limit on the time online, please log off to take a rest, as being in a Virtual Reality will stimulate your brain in the same way Reality does. Do you have any more questions?」

I declined, as the game was about to start.
    Game Start!

Chapter 2 - Leveling Up

Whoosh! I appeared in Newbie Village #1. "Wow, this is really lucky!"

I immediately pulled out my status and checked my inventory.
    「Status」
    Player: Fallen Fire
    Class: Magic Swordsman
    Health: 150/150
    Mana: 200/200
    Defense: 100
    Attack: 250
    「Equipment」
    Beginner Sword
    Beginner Helmet
    Beginner Leg Guards
    Beginner Chestplate
    「Inventory」
    5 Apples [Heals 50 Health Immediately]

This was all of it.
    I walked to the Village Chief and asked him
    "Can I do anything for you, Village Chief?"
    The old Village Chief replied
    "Oh young adventurer, One-Horned Rabbits are destroying our fields! Please kill ten of them!"

「Quest」
    Kill 10 One-Horned Rabbits.
    「Description」
    The Village Chief is worrying about the One-Horned Rabbits that are destroying the fields. To help mitigate the problem, he has asked you to kill 10 of them.
    「Quest Difficulty - F」

I accepted the quest.
    "Thank you!"
    The Village Chief thanked me.

I walked towards the fields where the One-Horned Rabbits were and saw a lot of players. Avoiding them, I went to a fairly secluded place and attacked a Level 2 One-Horned Rabbit.

I slashed at the One-Horned Rabbit.
    10 Damage!

The One-Horned Rabbit attacked me with his horn.
    15 Damage!

I attacked again with more force.
    20 Damage!

The One-Horned Rabbit attacked me again.
    10 Damage!

Since this was getting repetitive, I purposefully put an opening in my defense. Lured, the One-Horned Rabbit attacked the opening, but it was a trap to attack its weakness; the Horn. I slashed at its horn. 25 Damage! I killed it.

「Congratualtions! You have leveled up! You are now Level 1.
    System Notification: The One-Horned Rabbit has dropped its Horn and 5 Copper Coins. Do you want to take it?」

Of course I immediately accepted them. Who wouldn't take the spoils of war?

After killing the first one, killing the others became easier. As a result, I ended up massacreing 20 Level 2 One-Horned Rabbits and became Level 4.

After killing 20 and collecting their loot, I returned back to the Newbie Village and went to the Village Chief to complete the quest.
    "Village Chief, I have returned."
    "Have you killed them?"
    "Yes."
    "Please show the proof."

I took out the 20 Horns and he went into shock.

"Fallen Fire, did you really kill 20 of them?"
    "Yes."
    「Quest Completed!」
    「Quest Reward」
    1,000 Experience Points
    50 Fame
    1 Silver

「System Notification: Because you have killed twice the amount needed for the quest, and this is your first quest, you will be rewards 5 Charm and a White-tier Sword.」

「System Notification: You have leveled! You are now Level 5! You are now Level 6! You are now Level 7!」

After leaving the Village Chief, I checked out my status.

「Status」
    Health: 300/300
    Mana: 300/300
    Defense: 200
    Attack: 350
    「Equipment」
    Horned Sword [White-tier]
    Beginner Helmet
    Beginner Leg Guards
    Beginner Chestplate

After checking out my status, I logged out and slept.

10. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Thanks I will i forgot to put races

11. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will try to make them bigger but the problem is that i can't decide how to put the characters

12. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well you can suggest something and im just eleven what did you except ? I have a lot of ideas but not the way to write.

13. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 3,4 chapter are those ( I am still trying to do bigger chapter's) if you have suggestions say them
    CHAPTER-3 First BOSS! HEAVEN TRIAL!

I waked up and eated breakfast and logged in.
    WUSH!Welcome again.We hope you will experience a lot.

I opened the forum to look for alchemy and medicine plants.
    There were many post's.I't looks like they founded some at
    the dream mountain.
    I closed the forum and started to run .
    ten minutes later...
    Looks like there are many peoples.I thought.
    After taking a place I started to take plant's.
    Wush !4 exp in Nature !4 exp in Nature!4 exp in Nature !
    I stoped after reaching level 2 in nature.
    I arrived at the alchemy shop and asked the seller.
    Can I buy some ` glasses and a furnace ?
    The Npc Seller replied.
    Yes the glasses and the furnace together cost 55 cooper.
    I taked 55 cooper from my bag and gived them to him.
    Here.He Sayed
    5 Five Minutes later.
    I Started to alchemize.
    I opened the alchemy status to see what can i create.
    -ALCHEMY STATUS-
    Exp-0
    Lvl-0
    level 0-health potion-heal 50
    level 1-Golem potion-heal 100
    I started to make health potion's.
    WUSH!4 exp in alchemy ! 4 exp on alchemy!....
    After making 500 health potion's I stopped.
    I shouted-Health potion's level 0 10 cooper !
    I will buy them all ! a person shouted.
    Some guys whispered-He is the Eaglesian number 15 on Eaglesian Rank's!
    5 silver's then please.i replied.
    Here.He taked 5 silver's.
    After selling the potion's i maked 100 more because i will need them.
    I entered the Glass Forest to hunt.
    While walking I saw a monster.
    Small Mantis LVL-5 Class-NORMAL

Health-200
    Attack-150
    Mana-0
    Defense-50

After seeing his status I attacked.
    40 DAMAGE!
    the mantis still had 160 health so the mantis attacked.
    20 DAMAGE!
    I attacked with my full power.
    50 DAMAGE! CRITCAL HIT +20 DAMAGE!
    Yes! I shouted.But he still hasn't dead so it attacked again.
    25 DAMAGE!
    I drinked a heal potion.And Attacked it again
    40 DAMAGE! then I attacked again on my fasted speed.
    60 DAMAGE! COMBO!
    The mantis still didn't surrender and attacked.
    15 DAMAGE!
    I attacked too.
    30 DAMAGE.
    The mantis disapeared it dropped 25 cooper and 1 normal tier sword.
    I killed some more and almost leveled up the bar has 90% a small mantis gived me 5% so I need to kill 2 more.
    KWYYYYY!
    I heard a nouse.I tried to see what happened.And saw 5 player's killing a monster.
    I saw the monster's status
    MANTIS LVL 8 CLASS-WHITE
    Health-500-295
    Attack-400
    Mana-0
    Defense-300
    SKILL
    Furious Shoot- when it has 100 or lower health it will furiously use all his power to kill a person.It raises the attack by 50% for one shoot

The person who looked like the boss shouted
    It' has just 295 health more attack him !
    the other person replied.
    But boss we can barely keep with you !
    after 5 minutes they all got killed
    the MANTIS now had 100 health.If i can kill it i will level up.
    I did a suprise attack on the Mantis.
    50 DAMAGE!And maked a combo
    30 DAMAGE!
    I thought-it still has 20 health!
    the Mantis used it skill!FURIOUS SHOOT!
    80 DAMAGE!
    I attacked it again !
    20 DAMAGE!
    The MANTIS slowly falled on the ground and a status appeared.
    DING!You leveled up you now are level 8!
    I taked the drop and tried to see their status
    White tier Sword- Warrior Sword
    +50 Attack
    +20 Defense
    Level Requirment-8
    White tier helmet-Warrior helmet a
    +15defense
    +a chance to your enemy miss a attack
    then there were 10 silver coins
    I putted the sword and the helmet on
    and opened my status
    -STATUS-

Player ID-Fallen Fire
    Class-Magic Swordsman
    Health-450
    Mana-400
    Attack-500+50
    Defense-350+35
    -EQUIPMENTS-
    white tier sword-Warrior Sword-100%
    White tier helmet-warrior helmet-99%
    normal tier legguards-newbie leg guards-60%
    normal tier chestplate-newbie chestplate-55%
    I logged out

Heaven Trial Chapter 4-Gray Wolves

I logged on and entered the village chief house.
    I asked him:Can I help you with something village chief ?
    the village chef replied,Yes.
    The gray Wolves are attacking our sheep's great adventurier please kill twenty gray wolves and their boss,if you kill them i will give you a magic swordsman skill.Im giving it to you for the quest when you complete it you will be given 2 skills and some other rewards.
    Quest-Kill twenty gray wolves and their boss .
    Quest Diffuctly-F+
    Yes or No ?
    Yes.
    Ding! You got the Slash Skill!
    I will see what it does when fighting.I sayed
    After ten minutes of looking for gray wolves i found one.
    I looked at his status
    Gray Wolf Class-Normal LVL-7
    HEALTH-250
    Attack-400
    Defense-300
    Mana-50
    -SKILL-
    CLAW CRUSH-It attacks with his claw's together.50%Attack.
    Instantly i actived the slash skill and attacked it.
    Friend Call-it Calls his friend's to fight with him
    70 DAMAGE!Critical Hit 20 + Suprise attack 20 full DAMAGE 120!
    Then I attacked with a combo.
    50 Damage!
    The gray wolf attacked me with his claw crush.I put my sword before me.
    30 DAMAGE!
    I taked advantage of the second when it is returning on his position and attacked it with the slash skill
    80 Damage!
    the gray wolf dropped 2 silver.
    I carefully cutted him taking his fur with me because i though't it might allow me to sell it or make it clothes.
    Wush!You now are level 9 !
    thirty minutes later ...
    -QUEST-
    20/20 Gray Wolves DEAD.
    0/1 BOSS NOT DEAD.
    WUUWUWU!
    I heard a shout.
    I saw a 3 meters wolf who looked like a king.
    I opened his status
    GRAY wolf -BOSS CLASS-BLACK LVL-9
    HEALTH-400
    Attack-500
    Defense-400
    Mana-200
    -SKILLS-
    Destroying Claws-It raises his attack by 60% and attackes with his claw.
    I instantly attacked it with my skill |SLASH|
    90 DAMAGE!
    And attacked again with a combo.
    80 DAMAGE!
    THE GRAY WOLF got angry and used his skill.
    70 DAMAGE!
    I drinked a health potion.
    50+.
    I attacked again with my skill
    75 DAMAGE!
    2 minutes later...
    The Gray wolf king has only 50 health but I am still carefull.
    I attacked.
    50 DAMAGE!
    The GRAY WOLF KING DIED.
    I looted his drop.
    i looked at their status
    Black tier Sword-The DRAGON sword
    +50 Health
    +100 Attack
    +15%Immunity against magic damage
    i putted it on.
    the other loot's were 2 white tier armour 1 chestplate and 1 leg guard that i put on.
    it dropped 50 Silver coins and his fur and claws.
    I returned to complete the quest.
    I returned village chief.I said
    You returned good! he replied
    Quest complete!
    Reward:Skills Slash and Spin + 6000 experience 1 gold coin and 5 charm + 50 fame exp.
    You leveled up! You now are level 10!
    I walked out of the house and started to walk to the village elder.
    the village elder has siting on a chair enjoying the nature.
    I asked the village elder.
    Can i leave the village ?
    You aleardy are level 10 ? the village elder asked.
    Yes. i replied

Before leaving I shall teach you about the outside world.
    as you know there are 4 main cities they are Long city,Fèng huang city,Shen City,and Tian Kong City.You shall be randomly teleported to one of these cities.
    WUSH!!!!!
    a Status appeared before me -Feng Huang City- looks like i teleported to Feng Huang City.
    Another Status appeared.
    Ding!You are the first person to leave the newbie village do you want to annoucment your name or only xxx xxx?
    My Name. I answered
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Ding! All The players player Fallen Fire has leaved the newbie village since he is the first to leave he is given - 5 charm 5000 exp,1 lvl,and 100 fame.
    Ding! All The players ,player Fallen Fire has leaved the newbie village since he is the first to leave he is given - 5 charm ,5000 exp,1 lvl,and 100 fame.
    Ding! All The players player Fallen Fire has leaved the newbie village since he is the first to leave he is given - 5 charm ,5000 exp,1 lvl,and 100 fame.

Ding! All The players player Fallen Fire has leaved the newbie village since he is the first to leave he is given - 5 charm ,5000 exp,1 lvl,and 100 fame.
    All the players on the world got shocked.The game had just one day that had started how the fuck did somebody leaved already ?And who the fuck is he ?!

14. raltzero

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was 11, I already knew most of the grammar rules. Guess it has to do with the type of education you get.

15. raltzero

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited version of Chapter 3. Added a few details once again.
    Chapter 3 - First Boss!

I woke up after 6 hours and ate some breakfast. After eating my bagel and drinking my coffee, I logged back in.

Whoosh!

「Welcome back! We hope you have a good experience!」

I opened the system options and searched the FAQ "How to use the forums in-game" and got the answer. After following the instructions, I opened the forums in-game and searched through them to find out how to get the sub-class Alchemist and medicinal plants.

'Seems like the pro players really worked hard during the 6 hours I wasn't on...'

Finally finding the post I needed, I closed the post and rushed to 「Dream Mountain」 as indicated.

Ten Minutes Later...

'Seems like there's a lot of people'

After going to a fairly open field, I started picking up medicinal plants as indicated on the AR.

「System Notification: You have gained the passive 「Nature」! 「Nature」 will help you pick medicinal plants quicker and will inform you of any rare plants. In addition, you will earn a fixed amount of experience points when picking medicinal plants depending on rarity. You have also unlocked Alchemy!」

'Sweet, I read that this skill was really hard to get, but I got it on my 10th grab.'

「4 experience points gained! [Nature]」

Reaching Level 2 in 「Nature」, I stopped picking plants and went back to the Newbie Village. Opening up the forum post again, I searched for the location of the Alchemy Shop and then walked there.

"Hello, can I help you with anything?"
    "Ah, hello, can I buy some glass and a furnace?"
    "Yes. The 1000 glass and furnace together will cost 75 Copper."

After handing over 75 Copper, I recieved the glass and furnace and searched for a spot to sit down at the Newbie Village. Later on, I found that buying the glass and furnace together was a good choice because the furnace alone cost 45 Copper and 1000 glass cost 55 Copper.

5 Minutes Later

'Haaah, finally. So many player shops on the second day already...'

I opened the Alchemy bar that had been unlocked on gaining the passive 「Nature」.

「Alchemy」
    Experience Points: 0
    Level: 0
    Level 0: Health Potion - Heals 50 Health Points Immediately
    Level 1: Golem Potion - Heals 100 Health Points Immediately

Reading through the whole archive, I found that Alchemists could only start making Mana Potions after reaching Level 5 on the list. Feeling a bit depressed because it would be a while before I could make Mana Potions, I started making the Level 0 Health Potions.

「4 Experience Points gained! [Alchemy]」

Reaching 500 Health Points, I felt as if I had enough for the moment. I had just reached the 50% mark to Level 1.

"Selling Health Potions for 10 Copper each! Heals 50 Health Points Immediately!"
    *Clamor SFX*
    "I'll buy them all!"
    "Are you sure? It'll be 5 gold."
    "Of course I'm sure. Here's your 5 gold. If you make more, please contact me immediately."
    「System Notification: XXX has requested to be your friend. Do you accept?」

I pressed [Yes] and said my farewells to him.

*Afterwards*
    (Wow, who was the guy who brought all 500?)
    (Damn, that guy was rank 15 on Aeglsian server! He's also rank 19 on world rankings!)
    (Wait, seriously? We're too lucky to see him!)

Leaving the Newbie Village again, I walked past the fields and reached Glass Forest. There, I saw a new monster.

「Small Mantis Level 5 | Tier: Normal」
    Health: 200/200
    Mana: 0/0
    Defense: 50
    Attack: 150

'Seems like this monsters' status isn't too bad.'

I tried the same thing as I did with the One-Horned Rabbit. I attacked normally without using much force.

40 Damage!

The Mantis' Health dropped to 160 and started attacking me.

20 Damage!

'It barely does more damage than the One-Horned Rabbit...let's try attacking with more force.'

50 Damage! Critial Hit Bonus: +20 Damage!

"Wow! This Horned Sword is really different from a Beginner Sword!"

25 Damage!

"F*ck, this Mantis knows how to use force to do more damage?" Saying this, I tried using the unspecialized skill I learned at Level 2 called 「Double Strike」.

40 Damage! 60 Damage!

After the Mantis died from 「Double Strike」, it turned into polygons and dropped 25 Copper and 1 Normal-tier Sword.

'This really is my lucky day! I actually sold all my Health Points after 2 minutes of advertising it and got an equipment drop after killing the first monster today.'

Killing another 21, I reached 90% on my Experience. Each Mantis gave 5% Experience to a Level 7 like me, so it seems like this coming here was a good idea. Just as I was going to find 2 more, I heard a noise.

"KIIIIIII!"

Rushing towards the noise, I saw 5 players killing a monster. Checking the Status, I sighed in admiration.

「Large Mantis Level 8 | Tier - White」
    Health: 295/500
    Mana: 0/0
    Defense: 300
    Attack: 400
    「Skill」
    Furious Shot - Upon reaching 100 Health or lower, the skill will activate and attacks will be buffed by 50% for 1800 seconds.

'F*ck, isn't this basically a mini-boss? Even if it has low Health, it has an OP skill.'

The person who seemed to be the boss of the 5-man "party" shouted,
    "It has 295 Health left! Attack him quicker!"
    One of the party members yelled back,
    "Boss, we can barely keep up with you!"
    5 minutes later, they all died to the Mantis.
    'Hmm, if I attack now, it won't be considered ks-ing, right?'

Coming out of my hiding spot, I surprise attacked it with 「Double Strike」.

50 Damage! 60 Damage!

Thanks to the 5-man party from before, it had already dropped to 130 Health Points. With my attack, it had finally reached 20 Health Points.

'F*ck, isn't there that 「Skill」 that it has...'

「System Notification: Large Mantis has activated 「Furious Shot」」

A quick claw attack scratched me.

80 Damage!

I attacked in anger.

30 Damage!

「Ding! You have killed your first White-tier monster! You have Leveled up! You are now Level 8!」

I picked up the loot and looked over it.

Warrior's Sword [White-tier]
    +50 Attack
    +20 Defense
    Level Requirement: 8

Warrior's Helmet
    +15 Defense
    +10% to dodge an attack
    Level Requirement: 8

10 Silver

Compared to my Level 4 Horned Sword, its attack was 20 higher and even had a defense option. How OP! Equipping the equipments, I checked my new status.

「Status」
    Health: 450/450
    Mana: 400/400
    Defense: 350(+35)
    Attack: 500(+50)
    「Equipment」
    Warrior's Sword [White-tier]
    Warrior's Helmet [White-tier]
    Beginner Leg Guards
    Beginner Chestplate

The system notified me that my body was feeling hunger, so I logged out to get some grub to eat.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  16. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to tell you the truth this is my first story and I have changed the story a bit
    now I am doing chapters on royalroadl with the same name it's on the newest fictions It's about a guy on the early twenties who has a mercenary and retired .