Spoiler Heavenly Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coughs I figured since the current translation of the novel is quite far behind that it wouldn't hurt to go into extra detail for just those ch's... ...;;; :sweating_profusely:

Ahem, thanks for reading!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Ami and alexfilia like this.
  2. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Ami, Kittsune, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the summaries:aww:
    Omg I just remembered that MC once told ML that he told "someone" to not die and live for him..
    I wonder how ML felt that time ;;

BTW while ML was fighting LY did this happen ?
    http://0linyueran0.lofter.com/post/2e4f9f_11192777

kiara8, kly, Kittsune and 1 other person like this.
  4. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Reached my max liking capacity TToTT

To answer your q...kyaaaa Actually, what's depicted in the art is what happens in the ch 80-86 or so;;; :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    I'll get to working on quickly summarising those so you understand...Those were some great ch's HAHAHA:blobnosebleed:

But to quickly shed some light, those women you see are actually flower demons/ghosts who used their aphrodisiac?? on MC which weakened him. ML's standing guard and the flower demons are trying to lure ML. The flower demons are trying to figure out what kind of form they should take to entice him and one of them is like, 'aha, I know what type he likes...' //sexy no jutsu
    That's about as far as I can recall.
    Situation gets resolved because MC takes drastic actions to summon FX and MQ who arrive and exterminate the cave full of flower demons.

Thank you for linking btw!! The art was so pretty and kyaaaa :blobmelt:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    kiara8, Kittsune, Ami and 1 other person like this.
  5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phew! This took me a while so please excuse the delay. The cave arc is from ch 80-83 and that's all I'm covering here.

Overviews:
    • Not-so-tiny-ML is confused why MC would tell him he’s more suited to a knife
    • MC elaborates that from the way ML swings, MC can see he’s not able to use his full strength
    • MC can’t help sharing some advice every time he sees someone with good fighting potential and this time is no different
    • There’s a loud noise that comes from further up(?) the mountain which brings the MC back on track lol
    • MC can’t be sure there aren’t any other ghosts like that creepy white one on the mountain so he decides to thoroughly clean the mountain.
    • Now, MC can’t force ML to leave the mountain by himself because who knows what’s on here so MC’s bringing ML along with him to protect him, warning ML to stay alert at all times.
    • They reach a cave of 20-30 slaves corpses littering the ground.
    • Before that, the pair came upon this large-headed slave(??) monster thing that was killed while eating people.
    • They find a injured young girl.
    • There are a group of those same monsters sighted earlier, munching on them.
    • Seems that YA people had fled to this mountain but LY may be working together with that pale ghost who MC theorises is the one responsible for bringing all these demons over to the mountain. Could it be that LY used the YA people as a bargaining chip for feeding the ghosts in exchange helping to fight against XL??
    • Young girl pleads to MC to save her.
    • MC gently promises to save her but ML brandishes his sword towards her, warning MC that it may be a mountain ghost/evil spirit.
    • MC uses up all of this elixir which not only cures poison but heals wounds too.
    • Girl latches onto MC at which then, ML stabs her in chest at once. But she’s laughing and it’s revealed that she really is a mountain ghost and managed to successfully poison MC with this kind of toxic scent.
    • MC is quick to realise he’s fallen for the trap and immediately instructs ML not to breathe in the scent.
    • ML tears off the cloth from his most clean sleeve to offer to MC but it’s too late at this point.
    • That girl’s dead and the elixir is all used up
    • Other nearby flower spirits that have yet to mature into human forms are gleefully cheering at the sight of MC poisoned.
    • ML’s furious and yells that he’ll set fire to them all, until not one is left!
    • But MC urges him not to, because burning them down will only spread the fragrance and cause more chaos.
    • The grand scheme is unveiled: QR was intentionally kidnapped to this mountain to draw MC away. Then the white ghost’s appearance was to lead MC into investigating further into the mountain where he was to stumble upon this cave, waste his elixir and get poisoned…(I’m impressed by how well this plan has gone so far BUT don’t forget ML’s present too so at least MC's not alone)
    • The scent makes MC’s blood roar and heart race, face blushing slightly (from the shame).
    • MC now has barely the energy to support himself, if this herd of flower spirits were to bear fruit, the situation will only get worse. Best way is to flee back to the capital and get FX and MQ to kill of these ghosts.
    • But in MC’s current weak state, he can only rely on ML whom he beckons over.
    • MXTX’s note: Of course there’s no way to relieve by rubbing or doing X…But Hua Hua’s sexual awakening starts from this….XDDDDD omg

-ML is hesitant but MC assures him he won’t do anything to him so don’t fear, quickly come over!
    -MC: “Help me up, bring me away”
    -As ML carefully and gently holds up MC, MC can feel ML’s hot palms trembling slightly
    -Flower ghosts caution them not to leave because they’ll meet him if they do.
    -MC:???
    -The very same he who brought the flower ghosts to this place (the pasty white creep)
    -In other words, if MC and ML leave from the cave, they’ll be killed on the way back to the capital. If they stay in this cave, that guy won’t come.
    -MC’s mad but got no choice, and tells ML to bring him over to the other side of the cave where there seems to be a small cavern(??)
    -Right before then reach that smaller area in the cave(??), MC asks for ML’s sword. He’s going to use it to draw blood for setting up an array.
    -Hearing this, ML insists on sacrificing his own blood to the cause, and quickly slices his arm before MC can say anything.
    -Actually, MC’s blood as a god has special properties and can be used for things like arrays. The blood of a human has no such characteristic but MC doesn’t say to ML that doing such a thing was useless, seeing how sincere ML is.
    -MC still cuts his arm and from that blood, the barrier is set up.
    -In that corner of the cave, it’s pitch-black dark so ML sets up a fire quickly. After ML fixes up his bandage, MC tells ML to quickly extinguish the fire and goes on to meditate (also to conceal his sorry state: oozing cold sweat, chaotic hair & blood leaking from the corner of his mouth)
    -MC’s matrix functions just like a brick wall in front of the exit in the sense that he's using it to keep the ghosts outside from coming in, but to also prevent himself on the inside from going out.
    -MC tells ML to stand guard at the cave cavern’s entrance and no matter what he hears from where MC is, do not come in. Similarly, regardless of whatever he hears coming from outside, do not go outside. He makes it a command and ML answers with something along the lines of, "not even ten thousands deaths will prevent me from following your order" <<idiom
    -The fragrance strengthens as the flower demons’ fruits “ripen” and roots “harden”. The spirits are exuberantly rejoicing at their upgrade.
    -Anxious to hear such delight coming from the flower ghosts, MC hurriedly urges ML to go, not to breathe the aroma and if the flower spirits get close, that he can kill them if his feet is stepping on the array.
    -From the cluster of flowers, out comes a woman.
    -MC’s reciting buddhist scriptures, ignoring the flirtatious calls of the flower women.
    -One of them was even like, “Crown Prince, big bro. You’re not a buddhist monk, what are you chanting scriptures for…ouch!” and gets poked by ML’s sword without mercy, making that female flee far away. As a result of this, the group of flower women are all tsking and scolding ML.
    -Soon, the women even move onto wheedling ML, saying that they just want to seal the deal and become MC’s wives. Laughing, they lament that it’s a shame that this little brother is still too young, and does not even know about the wonders of the birds and the bees…
    -One woman even boldly questions what type of figure does he prefer? At this point, ML’s still refusing to reply to anything these women are saying, steadfastly ignoring them.
    -MC advises that ML not to look at them, and if it gets tough, to close his eyes, nose and mouth.
    -ML replies in affirmative at once.
    -Seeing this, a woman abruptly cackles, “I’ve figured it out! Young friend, I'm guessing that your favourite figure must definitely be this type, right?”
    -A body crawls out from the ground and there is a moment of silence. ML inhales deeply in surprise.
    -The next moment, all the women are laughing mockingly while ML is incredibly livid, his voice shaking, “You’re all courting death!”
    -At that same time, MC’s body reaches its limit, toppling over as he groans in pain.

-The moment that groan escapes from his mouth, MC hastily covers it.
    -ML turns around, “… … Your Highness?”
    -One handing propping himself up, another hand tightly stifling his mouth, MC’s breath is chaotic as his shoulders twitch. MC’s afraid that he might’ve sounded like he’s sobbing. He's never suffered this kind of torment before.
    -MC shouts that ML is not to come over. He’s told him to not pay attention to anything he hears coming from MC!!!
    -Flower women clap and laugh, still cajoling MC to just let go and do it. This agitates MC, but then he notices that his hand seems to rush out with a bit of power that dissipates quickly after.
    -When MC was caught up in the toxic scent earlier, his limbs were going numb. Now his limbs seem to be going mad. The intention behind MC locking himself in the cavern was to preserve his reason and prevent him from rushing out. His moments of clarity come and go.
    -The fragrance is very frightening, you could say that it makes your blood and brain go out of control. MC’s now wondering, how is it possible that he’s managed to hold on up until now? Are there no other reasons than just because he was determined to maintain sane?
    -MC calls ML over.
    -ML seems like he wants to run over, but after a few steps, he pauses and thinks back to the order MC made prior insisting that ML should not to listen to anything MC says after under any circumstances.
    -MC, helpless, tells ML to come in first and then’ll he speak further. Hearing this, ML doesn’t hesitate to dash over.
    -LOL @ the cavern description and the scene: The cave walls were long and narrow. Inside the cavern, it was damp, moist and pitch-black. Relying on the soft sounds of MC’s breathing, ML gropes about, making his way to the front of MC’s body.
    -MC instructs ML to place his sword on the ground, not too far away from MC and ML does so accordingly.
    -ML kneels to help MC up when MC asks for his assistance. As ML reaches out his hand, his fingertips come in contact not with clothes, but with warm skin. ML retracts his hands at once.
    -Registering a hot hand on him, MC then remembers that he’d torn his shirt off earlier during his fit. Cue a moment of flustered silence between the two. But ML brushes off the embarrassment and is already reaching out to MC once more before MC even opens his mouth. ML quickly lets go of MC the instant MC’s standing against the wall. MC calls ML back when he hears ML stepping away.
    -MC tells ML to cut a lock of MC’s hair. Some accidental touching of MC’s bare chest happens causing MC to groan again. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    -The two stiffen.
    -The flower women outside listening closely begin making fun of them, agitating MC. ML, hearing this, meekly backs off.
    -MC tells ML not to panic and just continue.
    -Still flustered, ML places his hand on MC’s chest and slowly feels his way up. MC’s standing there miserably waiting. lol, this burn.
    -MC asks for ML’s hand and ties the lock of hair around ML’s wrist.
    -It’s because the women’s fragrance have entered the second stage, and as MC’s going to borrow ML’s sword to use, this lock of hair will protect ML from harm. MC then shoos ML back out again lol.
    -MC then slashes his left arm with that sword placed nearby, regaining a bit more clarity. Slashing his left arm once more, MC experiences a burst of intense pleasure. Turns out, because ML had used that same sword to chop down that flower woman previously, the blade was contaminated with her blood (or fragrance juice). MC was impatient and muddle-headed, otherwise, he would’ve noted this earlier. MC’s berating himself inwardly as he tears his sleeve and frantically wipes the blade clean. He tears cloth from the other hand’s sleeve to stuff into his mouth and restrain himself (from crying out loud??).
    -Because acoustics is always great in caves due to the level of echo it has, even with MC muffling himself, his moans can still be heard by ML.
    -ML: ???Your Highness?
    -MC’s trying to say, “You mustn’t come in!!!” but what actually comes out are whimpers/sobs.
    -ML’s super anxious.

-MC’s goes on a self-inflicted stabbing frenzy. Stabbing into his left leg, ML who can hear the sound of the blade digging deeply into meat and begins to bolt over towards MC who only waves him away desperately.
    -MC: “I will not die, I will not die, I will not die!!!” and stabs into his belly, nailed rigidly to the ground.
    -ML still dashes over, stunned and kneeling beside the motionless body of MC
    -Just then, FX and MQ arrive at the scene and they make quick work of the flower women.
    -MC weakly replies to MQ and FX calling out to him
    -They’re shocked by MC’s current state.
    -Back at the capital, QR’s being confined by the emperor now. He was parading around outside which led to him being captured so easily. After he got back, QR immediately went to find FX and MQ
    -MC questions if MQ and FX met anything on their way here to which they reply that they hadn’t. MC conks out before he can caution them about the pale ghost creep.
    -From the time MC had come down to the human world, it’s been almost a month since he’s slept. After the accumulation of work piling up having burst over, MC’s being resting for 3 days.
    -During that time, MQ has been investigating the foreign aid YA people have been receiving and from the accents, MQ has determined other countries really are supporting the YA army.
    -MC then remembers the young soldier and asks about him.
    -FX: “Which? That soldier? That day after he frantically brought you all the way to see GS, nobody paid any attention to him so he’s probably returned to his station.”
    -MC: “That child’s skill is pretty good. In my eyes, he has high aptitude for wielding a knife. If he can be nurtured well, he has the bearings of becoming amazing. MQ, later, remember to find him and arrange for a promotion.”
    -MC is the type who’s fond of people with fighting potential and would definitely want to raise them by his side, happily looking after them everyday. This is not the first time. What is the first time is how he’s evaluated this small child. MQ, when hearing such high praise from MC about ML, his expression turns somewhat subtle.
    -FX’s doubtful, saying that ML’s roughly 14-15yrs old, still too young.
    -MQ adds saying that it’s not appropriate and doesn’t conform to military customs. (MQ??? Have you seen your master? MC’s no stickler for rules. In fact, MC’s like a really flexible gymnast when it comes to bending around the rules sometimes even breaking them XD)
    -MC elaborates further on the ghost he met that day to MQ and FX before dashing off to see his parents in the temple (@ cang shan)
    -MC offers incense to god emperor but doesn’t have the guts to go back up there and see him personally due to a number of reasons.
    -MC stays on earth and continues to defend the city
    -After that meeting with the white creepy pasta ghost on the mountain, MC has never seen him again and so, relaxes a little.
    -MC goes on a walk around the city
    -Passing the base of a small stone bridge, and going around the weeping willow tree nearby to observe the lively red carp swimming in the running water under the bridge, MC felt vaguely envious. MC also feels somebody staring at his back but when he turns around, he doesn’t see anyone. The stare wasn’t murderous or malicious so MC doesn’t mind much, shrugging it off.
    -Walking along the street, MC once again feels that gaze on himself, and abruptly turns back. He catches sight of something flashing to behind the willow tree. Just as MC reaches out a hand and almost grabs on the person, he sees that its the bandaged head child and startles.
    -MC: “It’s you?”
    -ML using his two arms to cover his face, calls out dully, “Y-Your Highness Crown Prince, I’m not intentionally (following you??)”
    -Pointing at him, MC: “You’re that one from the other night… …”
    -Recalling the embarrassing incident(s) from a few months ago, MC coughs, “So it was you. I’ve always been thinking of finding you, but with so many matters, I’d forgotten. Aren’t you part of the army? Why are you here in the city?”
    {two versions from diff websites. I think one website which updated faster was without later modification but I prefer and am following the edited ver. here because it flows better. Not really any major diff’s though.}​
    -Hearing this, the juvenile stared blankly and replied gloomily, “I’m not in the army anymore.”
    -MC, flabbergasted, “Ah? Why aren’t you anymore?”
    -At this, the teen who’d become even more astonished than MC, replied, “I… …was driven out, Your Highness, you… … You didn’t know?!”
    -MC answers stupidly, “Not know what?”
    -MC had distinctly told MQ this child was a very good seedling and wants to properly promote him. How is it that after repeatedly urging, this boy was expelled from the army instead???
    -Meanwhile, the adolescent appeared to brighten up, becoming cheery again as he suddenly put down his arms, “So it was that Your Highness didn’t know! I had thought… … I had thought… …”
    -The more MC heard, the more confused he became, “Come, follow me and tell me. Why have you been expelled? Who dismissed you? Why did you think that I would know? Also, what is it that you thought?”
    -Just as the convo’s getting interesting and cutie-ML opens his mouth to respond, a fearful shriek rings out from the main street.
    -MC looks back to see a man cradling his face and staggering towards the side, rushing over.
    -MXTX: MC is a very passionate military-might enthusiast! (The way she worded it was like MC's interest was a very critical disease, kind of the same way you’d describe an obsession. MC’s Achilles’ heel XD)

Please note that I have not edited the spoilers so...misspellings and terrible punctuation galore;;;;; I've done what I can but they're there... All those inaccuracies, misspellings and everything my english teachers hate to find
    :sweating_profusely:

kiara8, Kittsune, Ami and 2 others like this.
  6. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The following arc is on the epidemic that strikes the XL capital. It's pretty...gruesome;;

Ami and alexfilia like this.
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Shem's (<3) Onee San & Maiden of The Bottle

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ ....the fall of the mc is going to be sad :sweating_profusely:*hides under her bed and doesnt come out:blobpeek:*

I should wait for this arc to end untill i read again Q.Q

kly likes this.
  8. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH:eek:
    I'm terrified tbh. There's (morbid) curiosity in how it all really comes about but, I'm mostly quaking at the thought of reading that part;;; My heart's going to break into such fine grains, I don't think it'll ever repair itself until I read the HE with lots of gratuitous smut + fluff to make up for all the pain lol

MC's impulsive and quite naive in his outlook. I typically don't get too attached (like I have now) to this type, precisely because of what happens to them in the endddd. //hides in the closet next to the bed.
    Though I'm too impatient to wait until the chs for that arc are all out and read them in one go...//crawls out of the closet:notlikeblob:

//lures Alexfilia out with a platter of freshly baked cookies
    :blobowoevil:

Kittsune and Ami like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ not even cookies can lure her out of her bed Q.Q

I like the mc too much :notlikeblob: ....I want to read his and the ml's parts but i also want to avoid the tragic parts :notlikeblob: ...My poor heat cant handle tragedy :sweating_profusely: ....So i'll patiently wait for the arc to finish :blobpeek:

<~~ must resist reading :blobpeek:

kly and Yuslia like this.
  10. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm:hmm: //slides a cookie under the bed (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و ✧

XD Me too!! My main interest seems to strongly rely on the interactions between MC and ML so no matter what, I don't want to miss anything!! :blobpats:

even if my heart gets pulverised by the feels:cry:

Ami, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  11. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But now that I think about it...This is a pretty long flashback...
    Waiting for MC to deal with QR that mean toad ghost :blobhero:

Ami, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  12. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found my spoilers idol :aww:

kly likes this.
  13. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know why I'm finding this so funny but as I was skimming through some previous chapters again, ch 48 reveals that the name of the MC's sword is "芳心" (Fang Xin) which means "heart/affection of a young woman".
    Where ML's knife weapon is "厄命" (E Ming) = something like "distressed life/fate"
    When comparing between the two's names, MC's sword sounds very...graceful :blobxd:

:aww:On the topic of idols, you and @Ami spoil me with all the marvelous fanworks that the both of you kindly share in this thread! I don't know who you found Yuslia, but you've got an admirer in me. ♥∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    Also, you're both largely responsible for reducing me into a squeeing mess :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

kiara8, alexfilia and Ami like this.
  14. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww you are so sweet, this is the least I could do for you
    you spoil us with those detailed summaries, really I'm forever grateful for you
    here some fanarts since we are on the topic >w<

http://zongyoudiaominxianghaizhen694.lofter.com/post/1e6e1ab1_10cb9e46
    http://zhizhicyzey.lofter.com/post/1e3172cd_112513e3
    http://antitheist.lofter.com/post/da23c_10cf7ca1
    https://weibo.com/1456830617/FgNKV0N6v?type=comment#_rnd1505412913910
    https://weibo.com/1456830617/FkU548c4T?type=comment#_rnd1505412886043

kiara8, kly and alexfilia like this.
  15. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaah:blobsmilehappyeyes: SO MANY!! :aww::aww:These are all such beautiful works of art!! Thank you for sharing!! Really, I love that there are brilliant fellow fans to gush over this novel with together!:blobmelt: As always, thanks for still putting up with my rambling, I know I'm not very coherent at times XD;;

Hehe, the art where ML is shielding the napping MC from the sun is so gentle~
    • Artist's note:
    Warm weather, be careful to protect yourself from the sun, ah. (some ghost)
    This scene isn't canon, just my brain making stuff up...​

I'm grateful to your brain, dear artist XD

Ohhh!! There's a lovely harmony with the warm BG. The bunny only makes this cuter than it already is!!:blobxd:
    • Artist's note:
    800 years before and 800 years after. If it had developed in this way, then it'd been a comforting and warm farming scenario. Rabbit was captured from 2nd big bro's place (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)​

WOW! This is just spectacular! The tree and snow are so realistic, combined with those indistinct figures that stand out so vividly, it truly sets a kind of enigmatic, heart-racing mood :aww:kyaa I love thisssss //flails

Oh man. The artist used chibi's to crush hearts so well:blobfearful: This is deceptively fluffy. The bright and gentle palette only adds to that fluffy charm but the dialogue ain't mucking around.
    • Dialogue (from top to bottom):
    Page 1
    Mother: Quickly, come over to mother.
    M(?): Are you tired?
    M(?): Lian er....
    lilMC: Not tired.
    lilMC: Father. Mother.
    M: Look at your head sweat.
    Father: Boys should exercise. It's good as long as Lian er is happy.
    MC: Haha.
    MC: Hug hug.

Page 2
    MC: Father, mother....
    MC: Lian er misses you both a lot!

:cry: poor bby

Aha~ ML was stalking MC even when he was young!! This is probably what that scene from ch 83 looked like XD These cuties!!!:blobxd:
    • Artist's note:
    Hong Hong er (Little Red?), I only just found out that......You have the stupid man character attribute ah!​

XD @Ami You're a wonder! Thanks again for sharing!:blobReach:

kiara8, Yuslia, Ami and 2 others like this.
  16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwwww thank you❤❤❤❤❤ *shooting hearts to Kly*
    Lol here is another fanart from my friend
    Cre: Carlos Carriedo FB_IMG_1505497614030.jpg

kiara8, kly, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  17. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //cuddles all the hearts_( : 3 」∠)_❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

XD!! OMG THIS FANART IS TOO PRECIOUSSS /( ✧Д✧)/Kyaaaa

This is utterly genius!!!
    So much that I wish this would happen in canon XDD Even if ML's no longer a cute bun, PONYTAILS WILL STILL SUIT HIM, MC!!! MC your proud, crying face ended me rip XD
    Sigh. So many good opportunities for cute, warm fluff...(*´﹃`*)

As a heads up to anyone interested, cough @alexfilia cough the long flashback has ended because ch 89 returns to MC and QR fighting in MC's parents' tomb. I say fighting but it's more like, MC relenting in the end and QR sneering etc etc

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw is QR a god too? ....what happened to his 2 servants that use to follow him around when he was kicked out of heaven?

and yeah the flashback ending is good news coughs >.>

kly likes this.
  19. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QR is one of the Four Great Calamities. He's an infamous ghost who's known as Qing Deng Ye You (Green Lamp Wanderer of the Night??). Also referred to as Green Ghost Qi Rong. Mean-spirited toad :/
    ML is also another one the Four Great Calamities. His nickname is Xue Yu Tan Hua (Blood Rain Flower Seeker??)

The other two are Bai Yi Huo Shi (World Destroyer in White Clothes??) & Hei Sui Chen Zhou (Sinking Boat of Black Waters??)

Incidentally, MC is one of the Four Bright Gods

About MQ and FX, they are gods themselves I think? They ascended and worked under MC but they didn't get kicked down like him. Ch 2 briefly talks about it. Don't know what happened for sure as to why the three didn't stick together in the end...

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the mc know as a great god of he was thrown out of heaven 3 times?

Also what happened to QR and he became a ghost?

What were his friends reactions to him leaving heaven and then coming back again?

Kittsune and kly like this.