Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli, cici and scriptor like this.
  2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by eik <333 (send her cookies and ice cream!!!)

so hua cheng and xie lian got caught up in a avalanche and when xie lian woke up, it was in an underground cave. xie lian saw a statue of a deity in the room but it had a sheer fabric covering the face so he couldnt tell who it was meant to be. just when he was about to lift the fabric up to see, hua cheng appears. xie lian asks hua cheng if he knows where they are right now and hua cheng says that he doesnt know. and xie lian's wondering how hua cheng could not know when before, hua cheng even knew the amount of caves in a mountain. anyway, they walk through the underground cave and in every room, there's a deity statue. some a beginner level, some are masterpieces but all of them have their faces veiled. xie lian thinks it's weird so he goes to uncover one but hua cheng tells him to stop because unveiling one might bring them to life and get dangerous. xie lian thinks what he says makes sense but also thinks hua cheng is acting kinda odd. and hua cheng's like, these might be the deity statues of the crown prince of wuyong. and xie lian says, 'no i dont think so. looking at the clothing style, it looks more like the style of xianle.'

everyone in the comments right now: omg hua cheng you asdfghhkjl you carved out thousands of deity statues of xie lian and now you're nervously denying everything because you're afraid of being found out

so hua cheng so far: consecrated 3000 worship lanterns to xie lian, built xie lian a huge temple to worship him in, spent years perfecting how draw xie lian's deity image, spent years hand carving thousands of deity statues of xie lian.

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by eik <3

I'm asdfghjkl at the latest chapter of HB!!!!!! Hua Cheng's identity finally got revealed!!!! Xie Lian saw the faces on those deity statues were his face!!!!!! And he saw the murals hua cheng drew of him and their interactions 800 years ago!!! He now knows that Hua cheng was the child he saved from the city walls and the child in the temple who xie lian told 'make me your reason for living'. It got revealed because muqing saw the red pearl Hua Cheng had on his hair braid and he and fengxin grabbed xie lian and ran. Muqing told xie lian 'that red pearl was the earring you lost on the day of the parade for the gods'. And xie lian was like 'how could he have it? Are you sure it's not just another red pearl?' And muqing was like 'fine, then see if you can explain this' and he ripped off the fabric covering the faces of the deity statues and xie lian saw his own face on all of them.

And muqing and fengxin think Hua Cheng is an obsessive stalker and maniac who is plotting something against xie lian but xie lian's still too busy being shocked. And then they drag xie lian into running away with them. And then they run into Hua Cheng who's leaning against the cave wall, fiddling with the red pearl and says 'didn't I tell you not to touch things when you're in other people's domain?'
    Asdfghjkl I'm too busy feeling bad for Hua Cheng. He made xie lian his reason for living and he was afraid of scaring xie lian off by revealing how deep his feelings ran so every time he would pretend he was joking. But now his identity is forcefully revealed and the person he cares about most knows about everything. Ahhhh how scared must he be feeling?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    MQ and FX is really something else as well for remembering that pearl and recognized it

Aeli likes this.
  7. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only Muqing remembered it since he thought Xie Lian and Fengxin thought he stole it. He wanted to proved his innocence and looked for it for one year and remembered that for a long time.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  8. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally it is time to celebrate! I am dead, girls.... Fiiiiiiiiiinally confession!
    Let me calm down myself before spoiling you... If someone else managed to calm down before me, please give spoilers (dancing around)

Mrinmoye, Aeli, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

Kyaaaa <3 .....feel free to spoil us! ....there is no need to calm down :D

Is there a kiss involved? <3

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... keep talking

11. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to reply late... Back from work just now...
    Okay it is fun time.

Sad that there is no kiss at least for now... Maybe tomorrow, though :D. Xie Lian was a bit "bad" here hahaha
    So I see you should already aware of the statues and pics of Xie Lian. And Muqing and Fengxin saw one pic that shocked them very much, but Xie Lian didn't see that. Those two guys thinking Hua Cheng as some stalkers already, so they try to make sure Hua Cheng had no chance to do any sort of "evil" things to Xie Lian. Mu Qing used some incantation to force Xie Lian to run with them and act like already scared by Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng was sad, but due to some reasons, he took Xie Lian away from the guys (Some reasons we don't know yet but nobody really care about right now).

And after that, Hua Cheng found the incantation, and knew that Xie Lian was forced to hurt him. But he was so afraid of Xie Lian really hate him that he didn't dare to remove the incantation. Xie Lian tried very hard to get free but could not succeed in the short time. At this very moment, an ancient ghost king, Bai Wuxiang, who had destroyed Xie Lian's country and killed later, came back somehow (we don't know how but again no body cares now). In order to fight with him Hua Cheng had to release Xie Lian.

After they solved the issue, they got time to talk about the real important thing.
    Xie Lian said with a cold tone: ...I need to ask you a question now. Please answer me with the truth.
    Hua Cheng: ...Sure.
    Xie Lian: Who is the noble descendant of royal family?
    Hua Cheng's fingle trembled. After a while he answered: "... Your highness already knew the answer. Why still ask?"
    Xie Lian noded, still with a cold tone: "I see. So I didn't wrong you, that is true."
    Hua Cheng couldn't say anything. Xie Lian continued with a cold tone: "You don't want to know my opinoin?"
    Hua Cheng didn't dare to look at Xie Lian, said: "Any chance for your highness to not telling me?"
    He had a hoarse voice already, but Xie Lian continued: "Sorry. But we have to get very clear about this matter."
    Hua Cheng didn't need to breathe, but he breathed heavily when hearing this. His face was pale, but still he smiled: "You are right."
    He closed his eyes to wait for judgement. But soon he opened them again.
    Xie Lian hug him from his back, and his own face on Hua Cheng's shoulder. He said nothing but the meaning was obvious.
    After a while, Hua Cheng turned around and hug Xie Lian: "...Your highness, you are killing me."

12. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahh they're killing me with all these sweetness :blobmelt::blobmelt:

AoMay and scriptor like this.
  13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    *has no emojis to express the depths of my glee*

Mrinmoye and Aeli like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by eik <3

latest chapter of HB. xie lian and hua cheng discuss how to deal with baiwuxiang. there's a chance that baiwuxiang is currently not at max power so xie lian wants to go and test him out. hua cheng volunteers to go fight baiwuxiang but xie lian doesnt want him to because demons of hua cheng and baiwuxiang's level dont usually fight each other and the results could be disastrous. and xie lian says 'dont worry. im different. baiwuxiang wont kill me.' and hua cheng asks him why but xie lian decides to avoid answering.
    and hua cheng says 'dont worry, as long as my ashes are safe, he cant kill me.' and xie lian asks him 'are you sure that they're in a safe place?' hua cheng reassures him that they are. and xie lian is still worried and asks 'are you sure? you sure that place wont be discovered and destroyed?' and hua cheng replies 'it's in the safest place. and if that place is gone, then there is no need for me to keep existing anyway.'
    ...this is meaningful because hua cheng had actually secretly given xie lian his ashes in the form of a diamond ring on a necklace.... not that xie lian knows yet

15. Khysylia

Khysylia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I have been reading many stories from you posts, can I join the poke train? XD

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask and you shall receive

Lol

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem :D ....*adds Khy san into her bl poke list o/

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by eik <3

happened right after the hug....they were kinda in a hurry because baiwuxiang was chasing them so they didnt have much time to hash things out. although they did have quite a few cute scenes

ok so hua cheng sends his silver butterflies to surround and attack baiwuxiang and they keep getting destroyed. and xie lian is feeling bad for the butterflies. and hua cheng says 'dont worry. if he destroys one, i'll create ten more. a gale storm shower. never stopping. we'll see in the end, who's the one who cant keep going.' .... and xie lian's heart starts beating fast and he thinks to himself 'oh no, oh no'
    hua cheng had unconsciously revealed this side of himself, but his ruthless and rebellious self confidence made xie lian feel like he couldnt restrain himself.

lol and the comments are like: oooooh so this is what xie lian likes.......

and then xie lian found a diety statue and asked hua cheng if he made this too and hua cheng said 'please dont look at this. it's my beginner's work'. and xie lian kept looking at it so hua cheng went to put the veil back on it. but xie lian was like 'dont misunderstand! i really think it's very cute!' and then he realised that this was pretty much him calling himself cute. and then xie lian started laughing and hua cheng laughed with him..... and the comments are just like 'why are you two just giggling. shut up and kiss!!!'
    and then they kept walking and saw another deity statue that was posed laying down on a stone bed. and its whole body was covered in a veil and xie lian curiously went to lift the veil but hua cheng quickly grabbed his wrist and said 'your highness!'

and xie lian's like 'i already know it's a deity statue of myself. but i still cant see it?'
    hua cheng: if you want to see the deity statues i carved, you still havent seen my best works yet. later i'll show you. the statues in this room, it's better if you didnt look at them.
    xie lian: (not understanding) why not? i think all the deity statues you've carved in this cave are very good. really very good. if i dont see them, i think it's a pity. speaking of that... that mural.
    ok time to explain something. previously i mentioned that they saw the murals that hua cheng drew depicting their interactions with each other. xie lian didnt manage to see the last few murals because muqing and fengxin started cursing and dragged him away. based on their reactions, that mural was ...nsfw. and they wouldnt let xie lian go back and look at it

hua cheng: (immediately) i'll go back and destroy it!
    xie lian: no no no no! why do you want to destroy it? just because i saw it? ok ok ok... i'll tell you the truth, i only actually saw a little bit. only the parade and the military camp. other things i mostly didnt see, because fengxin and muqing didnt let me see, so i have no idea what you drew! dont destroy it!
    hua cheng: ....
    hua cheng: really?
    xie lian: really! if you dont want me to look, i wont look!
    hua cheng: it's not really much to look at anyway. if you want to see something, you can directly tell me to draw it.

n a later scene, after they discussed hua cheng's ashes, xie lian starts wondering how hua cheng actually died. most people who die and become ghosts require some kind of strong desire holding them bound to this world. usually it's a great amount of hatred or grievance. yet what was holding hua cheng on this world enough to become a 'jue'?
    and then xie lian has a scary thought and instantly gets cold sweat and says: san lang!
    hua cheng: what is it?
    xie lian: ...i still have something to ask you
    hua cheng: feel free to ask
    xie lian: these 800 years, apart from meeting me at xianle kingdom, have you met me on another occasion?

hua cheng: ....
    hua cheng: it's very unfortunate. even though i strove my hardest to find you, without ever giving up, but no. i never did.
    xie lian: really?
    hua cheng: really. why are you asking this?
    xie lian: (lets out a breath of relief) it's nothing. just that these years, it's been particularly ugly, muddleheaded, and a lot of failure. i think if you saw, i fear it's not very good.
    hua cheng: (laughs lightheartedly) how could that be
    xie lian: (serious) im not joking. it really was a lot of failure.
    hua cheng: (immediately becomes serious too) that's no problem either. didnt your highness say so yourself earlier?

xie lian: me? what did i say?
    hua cheng: 'as far as i'm concerned, grandness unbounded is you, fallen into the dust is also you. What’s important is ‘you’ and not ‘what kind’ of you.’
    hua cheng: (blinks at xie lian and raises an eyebrow) i'm the same.
    xie lian: .....
    xie lian: (facepalms himself and his face gets really hot) I, I said this kind of thing?
    hua cheng: you did! gege, dont try and take it back!
    xie lian: (covering his face with an arm) I, I didnt right?
    hua cheng: gege, do you wanna see? i can search it out for you. (hua cheng's silver butterflies can be used as recording devices)
    xie lian: ???? you...dont tell...you didnt right... san lang you... you didnt record everything down did you!
    hua cheng: im joking, im joking
    xie lian: to tell you the truth, i dont really believe you...
    hua cheng: gege, believe me
    xie lian: i dont believe you anymore!

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are these two so meng too meng I'm happy but also want to flip a table!! Too meng!!!┻━┻ ︵ヽ(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)ノ︵ ┻━┻

20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_coughblood:

So dog-blood...

:blobnosebleed: