Heavenly Jewel Change Pickup Request

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Skoll028, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Heavenly Jewel Change
    Raw Link:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1777445
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/heavenly-jewel-change/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Well, as seen here: http://www.wuxiaworld.com/hjc-officially-paused-tgs-note/#more-184760, Zen can be considered off of translation. This is a very popular series, but as RWX said in the above link, he is looking for a translator with a good track record to pick this up. Hopefully, I manage to catch the attention of some bored, veteran translator who is looking for things to do. (Worse case scenario, this thread gets locked and deleted, but I figured I'd try anyways).

Edit: Nope, according to Mods, since RWX put out the post, the 3 month rule doesn't apply.

Description:
    [Zen’s Synopsis] In a world where power means everything, and the strong trample the weak; there was a boy born from a Heavenly Jewel Master. Born in a small country which had to struggle to survive, the boy was expected to do great things. Alas he turned out to have blocked meridians and was unable to cultivate, ending up the trash of society. His father’s tarnished pride… his fianceé’s ultimate dishonour…
    Being almost accidentally killed and left for the dead, heaven finally smiles upon him as a miracle descends, awakening his potential as a Heavenly Jewel Master. Or… is it truly a gift?

Join our dear rascally and shameless MC Zhou Weiqing in his exploits to reach the peak of the cultivation world, form an army, protect those he loves, and improve his country!

[Author’s Synopsis] Every human has their Personal Jewel of power, when awakened it can either be an Elemental Jewel or Physical Jewel. They circle the right and left wrists like bracelets of power.
    Heavenly Jewels are like the twins born, meaning when both Elemental and Physical Jewels are Awakened for the same person, the pair is known as Heavenly Jewels.

Those who have the Physical Jewels are known as Physical Jewel Masters, those with Elemental Jewels are Elemental Jewel Masters, and those who train with Heavenly Jewels are naturally called Heavenly Jewel Masters.

Heavenly Jewel Masters have the highest level of 12 pairs of jewels, as such their training progress is known as Heavenly Jewels 12 Changes.

Our MC here is an archer who has such a pair of Heavenly Jewels.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    SayMrrp, juniorjawz, FlameE and 9 others like this.
  2. sdgao02

sdgao02 Bookkeeper

Reading List:
    Link
  3. fonze

fonze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the 2 years Zen

SayMrrp, FlameE, zentetsuken and 7 others like this.
  4. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf, when did it got dropped?

CreamPuffDelights likes this.
  5. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the link under reason. RWX made the announcement in the link, it was yesterday I think.

6. nos4r2

nos4r2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope WW find new translator soon such a shame i really love this one but the snail pace release are make me hesitate to start this serie again ( I mean come on 1 chapter a month )

7. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't it's translator did....

8. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck to the new translator for HJC. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn: I don't read HJC, though.

9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    read it. And get your "heavenly jewel" changed.. :blobnosebleed:

10. stefanus101

stefanus101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hope it got pick up quickly

SayMrrp and thechaptermonster like this.
  11. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it may have somthing to do with the fact that i just woke up and yet to browse ww

Solracmar likes this.
  12. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all your hard work, Zen~

I still hope someone picks up HJC soon though. It is one of my favorite stories, and I finally got around to reading the 24 chapters (parts) that I'd put off to let build up. I still want MOARRRRR! And who's with me?! :D

13. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why there are no more chapters!!! And it was at the biggest climax yet

14. thechaptermonster

thechaptermonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Zen, for all the work put in. I wish the best for you and yours if you're leaving the scene completely.
    I dig this story, and TS3rdYM in general. So very much +1 on this getting picked up.

SayMrrp likes this.
  15. CreamPuffDelights

CreamPuffDelights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf.... when did this happen?! lol... and i just so coincidentally was wondering why i havent seen an update from HJC for such a long while, especially since its directly at a climax with Fat Cat right now....

16. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one really knows what's been going on with Zen. He just sorta zoned out and only would come by to release two or three chapters a month. Which is way below the minimum standard that WW tends to hold itself too.

Then again Real Life can become very complicated, so all we can do is offer our prayers that nothing has really happened and that someone picks up the novel quickly. I'd definitely be excited to see three or more chapters a week instead of in a month!

SayMrrp likes this.
  17. thechaptermonster

thechaptermonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad, but a good novel that starts to peter out, is kind of like a LTR that somewhere deep down you know is coming to an end.
    It's hard to read what's happening, because you know there may not be a future involved.
    There is so much you still want to know, loose ends that haven't been tied up yet. But due to communication issues, and various others as well, it ends up getting dropped where it is. Sometimes, even at a cliffhanger...
    It's like the story, (as well as the devoted reader) are suddenly thrown into the "single" life again, and are not quite sure if, or how they should go about trying to get involved or regular with "it".
    "It" being relations, because stories are all about relationships...

18. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Netizen1 and namia91 like this.
  19. Doomr

Doomr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, I don't think the translator did. In Ren's words, he had to "cut him off"

20. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking of picking it up? *hopeful*