Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well think about it positively... XL will have to suffer from the memory once more when they come to know it... Now at least XL escape from that...

Aeli likes this.
  2. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!
    I was scrolling through pics in pinterest when i came across one with HC sitting on a cart with XL. Does this happen in the novel? Is it possible to get a summary of those chapters?

3. greenlotus

greenlotus New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/heavens-blessing.39931/page-17
    Maybe you mean the scene on chap113?Here is the spoiler at the bottom

4. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @greenlotus
    I searched a bit and i finally got to know that it's the time XL first meets HC.
    There doesn't seem to be any summaries posted for the first 20 or so chapters. It would be really nice to read those since the eng translation takes so long to update.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  5. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was introduced to the novel scene by FOD (binged on the Chinese version like crazy) and am currently binge-reading HOB. I know that currently there are only about 8 translated chapters in English, and I’m interested in helping with the translations (since I’m bingeing anyway) but I don’t rly know how to go about it?? Or I can just post summaries instead haha but idek which chapter to start from

6. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :O Right now HOB is being tled by Sahkyu from Sahkyulations. Maybe you can contact them? If not, summaries would be super nice too :3 Your choice what chapter to start from, but maybe whatever chapter you’re on right now?

7. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    HOB?

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven Official’s Blessing

Ryss likes this.
  9. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx

10. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m currently on some major flashback arc, so might not make too much sense to start from there. I’ll start from right before the flashback instead, which is about chapter 44~

Edit: Oh my god chapter 45 had so much dialogue

Chapter 44 summary:

The chapter starts out with Xielian and Shi Qingxuan saving the unknown deity from Hua Cheng’s territory, who turns out to be the Earth God - Ming Yi. But Xielian and Shi Qingxuan didn’t know why Hua Cheng was holding him captive, and Ming Yi was being tight-lipped about it too.

But when they exited the maze array, they realised that the exit led straight to the weapon storage that Hua Cheng had shown Xielian before, and Xielian stepped right out of the exit and onto Hua Cheng’s lap LOLOL. Oh and Lang Ying was in the room too (Lang Ying is the boy with bandages wrapped around his face cuz he has some weird face illness (face illness = some weird disease that causes mini faces to pop out all over your face and it’s scary as hell)).

There was some questioning here and there then boom Hua Cheng drops the bomb that the Earth God was undercover in his base for the past 10 years as his underling and Xielian and Shi Qingxuan were like wtf. Afterwards they fought a bit, Xielian got injured cuz he stopped the exchange of blows between Hua Cheng and Qianqiu (to save Qianqiu, cuz if he took the blow from Hua Cheng he’d die or be severely injured) and Xielian kinda burned down Hua Cheng’s living quarters (Hua Cheng doesn’t call it his home). Xielian started a small fire as a distraction but Shi Qingxuan used his wind powers to turn it into a fire disaster. So with the huge fire behind them, they fled in a tornado. But on the way back, Qianqiu looked as if his soul had left him.

When they reached the God Martial Palace (I literally direct translate word for word cuz it’s the name of the place where the Gods congregate), Shi Qingxuan hurriedly called for aid. The gods were all a bit confused, but they started to gather. But Qianqiu still looked weird, so Xielian was about to see if he was okay when Qianqiu grabbed his wrist angrily and said, “Teacher...?” (In ancient China the King will sometimes appoint someone who has outstanding abilities with the title “Teacher of the state” and this is actually what QQ called XL, but it’s a bit too long so I’ll just translate it as ‘teacher’)

Some gods were still confused, but there were others who were starting to understand what was going on. Qianqiu is the crown prince of the country Yong An = his ‘teacher’ is the Fang Xin teacher whose background is a mystery. But Xielian is Xian Le’s crown prince, and it was Yong An that destroyed Xian Le, so why would Xielian become Yong An’s teacher of the state???

Then Qianqiu said, “I obviously killed you with my own two hands... and personally sealed you in your coffin... you’re really omnipotent, aren’t you?!”

Chapter 45 Summary:

After hearing what Qian Qiu said, Feng Xin's surprise was as clear as day, whilst Mu Qing's shock was less obvious but still evident. Shi Qingxuan was confused, and asked Qianqiu if he's mistaken cuz why would Qian Qiu take so long to recognise his own teacher. Then Pei Ming decided to join the party and said that Teacher Fang Xin always wore a silver mask so no one has ever seen his face. (Ok Pei Ming no one asked you)

Then Jun Wu showed up (the leader of all gods) and everyone's like WHEW everything will be ok now. The first thing he did when he showed up was to stop the blood flowing from Xielian's arm with one pat on his arm and to check Ming Yi's injuries. Then Jun Wu asked ok why is Tai Hua (Qianqiu) holding Xian Le (Xielian) like that and why is Xian Le lowering his head. So QQ reported "Boss this guy is Fang Xin, the person who killed my family and threatened the safety of my country so I want to fight him to the death. Please be my witness." The gods started checking up the history of Teacher Fang Xin and got a shock, cuz that was when they knew that Fang Xin was involved in Liu Jin Yan.

Shi Qingxuan asked what's Liu Jin Yan. Then Ling Wen told him "This Liu Jin Yan is a traditional Xian Le banquet; the utensils for the wine and food, as well as the musical instruments used in the banquet were all made of the finest gold, so that was how the banquet got its name. So when the crown prince of Yong An was 17, the royal palace organised a Liu Jin Yan, and it was during this Liu Jin Yan that Teacher Fang Xin massacred the entire Yong An royal family. It was only cuz Qianqiu was late so he was spared."

Then Qianqiu asked Xielian, "I still don't know why you did that, I've never understood why. You said you didn't like seeing us sitting on the royal seat, but I never believed that, and I don't think you ever wanted the seat in the first place. But now I finally understand why."

"It was for revenge!"

The gods were all discussing the matter, saying stuff like "Must be for revenge. Yong An destroyed Xian Le, so he wanted to destroy Yong An as well. But it wasn't even Qianqiu's generation who destroyed Xian Le, so it was unfair to pin the blame on them...."

Jun Wu, "How did you know Xian Le is Fang Xin?"

Qianqiu, "The one who taught me my swordsmanship was Teacher Fang Xin. Would I not be able to recognise him if I saw his sword?!" (aka QQ recognised Xielian from when Xielian blocked the exchange of blows between QQ and Hua Cheng)

To prove that Xielian was Teacher Fang Xin, Qianqiu wanted to pass Xielian a sword and asked him for a duel. If their swordsmanship was the same, then it would prove that Xielian = Teacher Fangxin. But Xielian refused and said, "I swore many years ago to never use a sword to kill someone ever again".

When Xielian said that, Qianqiu remembered how on the night of the massacre, he saw the black-robed guy (Teacher Fang Xin) pull a long sword out of his parents' body and his eyes turned bloodshot.

But Shi Qingxuan was still on Xielian's side and said "There must be some misunderstanding somewhere, maybe someone even impersonated Teacher Fang Xin to massacre the royal family."

So Jun Wu asked Xielian, "Do you admit that whatever Tai Hua said was the truth?"

Xielian, "Yes."

Jun Wu, "The Teacher Fang Xin who turned Liu Jin Yan into a massacre, was it you?"

Xielian, "Yes."

Qianqiu, "So you admitted it. That's good."

Then Xielian asked Jun Wu for a favour, which was to banish him to the mortal world."

Qianqiu, "You don't need to banish yourself. All I want is a duel to the death."

Xielian, "I don't want to duel with you."

Qianqiu, "Why not? You never fought with me before. No matter if we live or die after this duel, let's settle it once and for all!"

Xielian, "There is no 'why'. If we duel, you will die."

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you see + sign when you want to reply to a thread? just click it and choose spoiler

12. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh thx!! I edited my post but idk if the change is reflected

13. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished arc 2 and I have to say... I really can't stand Mu Qing so far. That low key sarcasm and arrogance has been evident since he was Xielian's follower, and I can kind of understand where he's coming from BUT GOD HE'S ANNOYING and idk if he's gonna change in the later arcs but right now he's one of the characters I dislike the most in this novel.

In my summaries I'll generally include parts that I think would be important for upcoming chapters (including dialogue) and cut out the rest. Also, summaries for Hua Cheng x Xielian interactions will be more thorough cuz these are my favourite parts hehe

Chapter 46 summary:

The gods were all puzzled by what Xielian just said. How could a god who collects trash and has no mana (smth like magical power) say the Martial God of the East (QQ) has no chance of winning against him? But QQ didn’t think he was bluffing and just said “I don’t care if I live or die, and I don’t need you to go easy on me!”

But Xielian just asked Jun Wu to banish him again.

Then Shi Qingxuan was like everyone hold your horses something is fishy. If Xielian was really out for revenge, why would he spare QQ who was the crown prince of Yong An. Shouldn’t the crown prince be the main target of a revenge plot? And also, if Xielian really hated the royal family of Yong An, why would he block Hua Cheng’s blow for QQ? (Apparently Hua Cheng’s blade is really dangerous, even Jun Wu told Xielian to never take a blow from his blade before)

Then basically Pei Ming decided to throw in some sarcasm here and there and Shi Qingxuan was done with him so they started bickering.

So Jun Wu had to ask everyone to chill and told QQ that he tends to be impulsive; QQ needs to first know the whole truth before he can set any conclusions for himself. Then he announced that since Xian Le refused to admit the whole truth, he will be under house arrest in Xian Le palace (the house set up for him in the heavens by Jun Wu) and forbid QQ and Xian Le from meeting for awhile.

Everyone was like woah Jun Wu is really protecting that nobody Xielian, maybe he’s a big shot?!

After Jun Wu’s announcement, Xielian asked Shi Qingxuan for two favours - to take care of Lang Ying and Banyue and Shi Qingxuan was like of course!! Cuz he feels bad for burning down Hua Cheng’s place lmao.

Then Xielian went back to Xian Le palace and slept. He dreamt about his days as Teacher Fang Xin, and about the massacre during Liu Jin Yan. At the end of the dream, when QQ saw Fang Xin kill his family and asked what he was doing, Xielian said, “You guys deserve it.”

Xielian didn’t have a good sleep. When he woke up, he found two dice that he had kept in his robe which he took from Ji Le Fang (Hua Cheng's place). He started playing around with the dice to see if the luck that Hua Cheng had loaned him was still there, but he rolled two 'one's. Then he heard someone walking up to him and when he saw who it was, he got a shock cuz it was Mu Qing. Mu Qing was all sarcastic and said, "Did you think it was Feng Xin? Feng Xin probably isn't gonna come." Then after his usual asshole attitude he actually gives Xielian medicine and Xielian just feels conflicted. Then he even said, "You can choose to use or not to use it. No one else will give you medicine anyway." (BIJ) and he was smiling while he said that and Xielian could tell that Mu Qing was in a good mood. Then afterwards Mu Qing asked, "Was what Qianqiu said the truth? Did you really massacre the Yong An royal family?" And when Xielian looked at Mu Qing, he could see a shred of uncontrollable excitement in Mu Qing's eyes.

Then Feng Xin came. Mu Qing and Feng Xin bickered a bit then Xielian said, "If both of you came to ask the same question, then I'll answer both of you at the same time. Whatever I said today at the God Martial Palace was the truth." And Feng Xin's face started to lose its colour (compared to Mu Qing's excitement ok idk if they have history with Yong An other than the time that Yong An destroyed Xian Le). Mu Qing and Feng Xin started fighting again and Xielian tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen. So Xielian was about to go get some backup when they heard a really loud sound coming from the entrance. Xian Le palace's door was kicked open by someone. With the door kicked open, they could see that the outside of Xian Le was no longer the long and wide streets of the heavens, but a deathly silent patch of darkness. And from this darkness, a countless number of silver butterflies surged forth.

Chapter 47 summary:

When the sudden flash of silver light appeared before him, Xielian instinctively used his heads to cover his head but the butterflies just went around him and attacked Mu Qing and Feng Xin instead. Mu Qing and Feng Xin knows just how dangerous those butterflies were so they immediately set up two invisible barriers to protect themselves. But the tens of thousands of butterflies were pushing them back fiercely. Feng Xin still cared about Xielian and asked him to hurry and get back behind the barrier, but Xielian looked at himself and realised that he remained unharmed and furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh?"

There was a silvery butterfly playing around in Xielian's palm and when Feng Xin saw it, he angrily shouted, "Don't touch that thing!!!" Right at that moment, Xielian suddenly felt something tighten around his wrist - someone had grabbed him and pulled him into the darkness behind the door. But though he was surrounded in darkness, Xielian didn't feel the least bit scared cuz the darkness was clad around him like a warm and safe armour.

Mu Qing, "You're really something, you actually dared to come to Heaven to mess around, are you crazy?!"

Someone chuckled, "I could say the same to you, didn't Heaven go a bit crazy on my territory too?"

Feng Xin, "Hua Cheng, the emperor is in Heaven, you better let him go right now!"

Hua Cheng, "Then I'll have to see if you guys have the ability to take him back." Once he finished talking, the door closed in their faces with a heavy 'thud'.

Hua Cheng continued tightly gripping Xielian's hands and started to lead him somewhere and Xielian was thinking about how he managed to link up the place they were at with Xian Le palace's door. He was about to say something when someone screamed in his ear "Your Highness! Where are you?!" It was Feng Xin. Then basically everyone started to talk in the transmission array and the gods were like what??? The crown prince is gone??? He escaped?? And Feng Xin is like "NO SOMEONE TOOK HIM" The gods were even more shocked like "Huh this is Heaven!!! Who would dare do something like that??" And basically the transmission array went crazy and Xielian couldn't say anything at all. Right when Xielian was about to shout into the array, Hua Cheng turned around and put two fingers on the side of his forehead, "Haha, long time no see, how's everyone?" (Hua Cheng is speaking into the array through Xielian)

"......" "......." "........" <- this was taken from the novel LOLOL

Hua Cheng, "I'm not sure if you guys have missed me, but I didn't miss you guys at all."

"......."

Well there were actually quite a few gods who were thinking about him everyday (LOL) but once they heard that he didn't think about them at all, they just thought thanks thanks please continue not thinking about us from now on as well (HAHA).

Hua Cheng, "But, I've been pretty bored recently. If there's anyone else who's bored too, and would like to have a small match with me, that will be greatly welcomed."

In this kind of situation, Hua Cheng's words basically meant, "If anyone is brave enough to come after us, I will go and find this person in the future to have a match with them." And this match, will definitely result in defeat (wut how strong is Hua Cheng). So after Hua Cheng threatened all the gods, the transmission array went silent; only Feng Xin was still angrily speaking in the array. Hua Cheng, "Ignore them."

Xielian, "San Lang..."

Hua Cheng, "This place isn't very far from Heaven. Let's hurry." Then he hurriedly let go of Xielian's wrist. At first Xielian thought that maybe Hua Cheng actually went to Heaven to save him, and when he said "San Lang" he actually felt a bit happy, but when Hua Cheng let go of his hand like that Xielian's heart sank. Of course Hua Cheng would be so concerned with him, he just burned down Ji Le Fang. He was probably there to settle this debt with Xie Lian. The more Xie Lian thought about it, the more guilty he felt so he said, "... ... San Lang, I'm sorry."

But Hua Cheng suddenly stopped and said, "Why do you need to say sorry?" Xielian stopped too and sayd, "I went to Ghost City to investigate why the Earth God went missing and didn't tell you the truth. You treated me so well, yet I burnt your Ji Le Fang. I really do feel very bad about it."

Hua Cheng didn't say anything in return and Xielian knew that saying he felt bad about it was not enough. Then he said, "Well I'm probably going to get banished soon; once I'm a mortal, I'll definitely find a way to compensate you, I'll see how I can..."

Hua Cheng, "Why do you need to compensate me?" His voice was a bit stiff, as if he couldn't bear to hear Xielian continue further, and he suddenly turned around, "Did you forget that my blade hurt your arm? I'm the one who harmed you, why do you need to compensate me?"

Xielian, "Are you talking about my right arm? My right arm's totally fine, it'll recover soon. And I'm the one who decided to take the blows myself, so it shouldn't even be your fault in the first place?" But Hua Cheng looked like he was shivering, yet upon closer inspection Xielian realised that it wasn't Hua Cheng who was shivering, but his blade. Hie silver blade was shivering non-stop; and the silver outline that became its eyes was shivering as well. If these eyes were grown on a child's face instead, then this child would definitely be crying his eyes out at this moment.

14. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3::aww::aww::aww:. Thanks for the summaries!

15. celiac

celiac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wanted to share this fake live action trailer i found!!

whoever edited this has god tier skills it looks so amazing!! the voice acting is also super high quality (i didn’t expect linwen to sound so handsome lol) if i didn’t know better i’d believe this was actually real
    also the casting!! venge gao as peiming was stupidly fitting but portraying jw and the teacher with hu ge and jin dong was such a good choice (esp if uve watched nif)
    i don’t know if was on purpose but using zhu yilongs scenes for hc was :cookie: (for lack of better word lol) bc he plays the ml in a popular web drama based on bl

16. __elineem

__elineem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://aminoapps.com/c/MoXiangTong

Im spreading the news everywhere:blobrofl:there is a community in Amino opened for MoXiangTongXiu's novels!!

We are looking for people to join so we can talk about gdc and MXTX's other novels including this one!

So please don't hesitate to join!:blobxd:

17. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna stop here cuz from what I've seen there r alr summaries for the other chapters (??) except for 1-14 I think??

Chapter 48:

Upon seeing the crying blade, XL wanted to touch it but HC’s all “it’s nothing just ignore him”. Then Feng Xin was talking in the transmission array again and saying, “How can HC use Shrinking a Thousand Miles spell here?! How do I open this door?!” Shi Qingxuan hurriedly told Feng Xin that he knew how to open the door cuz he and XL went through the same thing in HC’s place before, which is to throw the dice and diff numbers on the dice will lead to diff places. XL wanted to tell them not to do it cuz it’s dangerous but he couldn’t cuz he ran out of mana. They ended up throwing a ‘four’ on the dice and XL asked HC where a ‘four’ would lead them. HC, “Depends. The door will open to a place where the person who threw the dice fears the most.” The moment HC finished talking, Mu Qing said, “We let you throw the dice, and you end up throwing us into a girls’ bathroom! Give me the dice!” (HAHAHAHAH)

When XL heard “girls’ bathroom”, he covered his face with his hand. Basically Feng Xin’s most feared place in the world is a girls’ bathroom cuz he can’t go near girls LOL. Afterwards Mu Qing threw the dice and they ended up in a swamp with crocodile spirits and they even lost the dice. But since they were martial gods, these little spirits won’t give them much trouble so XL wasn’t too worried, and he even felt lucky cuz just now he only threw a ‘two’ and immediately found HC. So he asked, “Just now with those dice I threw two ‘one’s. Does that mean that if I throw a ‘two’ with the dice, I can see you?” The moment he finished talking, it sounded a bit weird. It sounded as if he really wanted to see HC, and XL thought it seemed a bit inappropriate. Unexpectedly, HC said, “No.”

XL felt a bit embarrassed and scratched his face, “Oh, I see. I guess I got it wrong then.”

HC, who was walking in front of him, said, “If you want to see me, no matter what number you throw, you will be able to see me.”

Without giving XL time to ponder over the meaning behind these words, someone in the transmission array suddenly said, “I’ll go!”

Suddenly a streak of white light shone through the sky and a loud sound rang before HC and XL realised that their path was blocked by a sword.

Someone landed in front of the sword and said, “This is your sword.” And that someone was Lang Qianqiu. HC still had his hands behind his back, his expression unchanged but he had moved slightly. XL quickly lifted up his hand to stop him and said softly, “Let me.”

XL didn’t wanna fight with QQ but he knew that he wouldn’t give up without one, so he agreed to a duel. But before the fight actually started, XL secretly used Ruo Xie to tie QQ up which was pretty sneaky and completely goes against XL’s teachings to QQ so QQ was super shocked LOL. So QQ started going off about how XL was unfair and XL said, “If I wasn’t your opponent, you’d be dead by now.”

Chapter 49:

XL was going to go but QQ asked him to stop and started going off about how XL needs to give him an answer.

QQ, “I understand why you would hate Yong An, but… But Teacher, my parents and I, didn’t we treat the refugees of Xian Le well? I have a lot of Xian Le friends, I, I’ve always tried my best to protect them.”

And he spoke the truth. After Xian Le was decimated, a lot of old Xian Le people didn’t forget their old country, and even after Yong An took over these people always fought with the Yong An people. The first few generations of the Yong An royal family killed a lot of Xian Le people, and afterwards there were several Xian Le people who formed groups to assassinate the Yong An royal family, which caused the feud between Yong An and Xian Le to grow even deeper. However, when it came to Lang Qianqiu and his parents’ generations, they decided to treat the Xian Le people differently. They always wanted the old Xian Le generation and the current Yong An people to live in harmony, even if there strong dissenters. They even gave a Xian Le royal descendant the title of ‘Lord’ (it’s a pretty prestigious title but I don’t think they actually do anything in the government lol, can think of it as being a noble).

Fang Xin teacher’s real identity had always been enshrouded in mystery, so no one would know who was behind the massacre of Liu Jin Yan (this is impt for the story). However, since the feud between Yong An and Xian Le was too deep, no matter what happens to one party, they would automatically blame the other party. So after the massacre, a lot of people wanted to completely wipe out the Yong An’s Xian Le refugees, but Lang Qianqiu shut them up. Because of his decision, he saved the lives of many innocent Xian Le people. But now that he recalls what he did, he felt wronged.

It’s not that he doesn’t feel like it wasn’t worth it, but he felt wronged. He was obviously very nice to the Xian Le people, yet his kindness wasn’t reciprocated.

“Teacher, was what I did not enough? Was what my parents did wrong? What did we do to deserve this?!” Don’t you think you owe us an explanation?!”

XL, “I can’t give you an answer.”

Then they went back and forth for awhile, when suddenly a huge explosion occured with a red fog surrounding QQ and XL took a step back, surprised. But turns out HC just turned QQ into a roly-poly toy. Then XL asked HC to turn QQ back to normal, but HC said that he wanted to bring QQ to go see someone. So they continued traversing through the mountain tunnels.

After awhile, they saw a group of ghosts and they all had a ball of fire atop their heads and they looked like a green candle. XL was prepping to fight back before he realised that the group of ghosts didn’t even care about them, then he realised that they were all already in disguise. Then XL realised that they were in Green Ghost Qi Rong’s hideout. XL guessed that HC wanted to bring QQ to see the Green Ghost, but he wasn’t too sure why but he trusts HC so he just followed HC.

The only way to get close to the Green Ghost was to disguise themselves as live humans to act as his fodder. So they disguised themselves and mixed in with the human group who was on their way to the Green Ghost. When they reached the depart part of the cave, they saw a rather luxurious space that looked like a royal palace’s dining hall. At the side, there was a huge metal pot that could accommodate about a few dozen people inside, but the pot was filled with boiling water.

Suddenly, XL felt HC stiffen up and stopped in his tracks. When he looked back, he saw that HC’s eyes were filled with an incredibly fearsome amount of rage. XL knew that even though HC always wore a smile on his face, HC had always been very good at hiding his emotions. XL had never seen such obvious anger leaking from HC’s eyes before, so he followed HC’s line of sight and when he saw what HC was looking at, his breathing stopped. In front of the elegant chair in the midst of the room, kneeled a person.

At first, it might have seemed like a person, but upon closer inspection, one would realise that it was a stone statue. This statue was very peculiar; it was moulded into a kneeling position, with its back to XL and its head hung low. It was obvious that this statue was created in order to ridicule this person.

But XL didn’t need to turn the statue around to know that this statue’s face, must be exactly the same as his.

18. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwahhh thank you so much for your hard work!!! <3

19. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys! Yukkie from MDZS joined here too (lol)
    I'm quite interested with the story too...
    nice to meet you all :cookie::cookie:

20. Pearless

Pearless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone!! Just found this forum dedicated to TGCF! I've been binging this novel for the last 2 days because I'm unable to put it down haha. Just finished the first book, now going to start the second book, which apparently takes place in the past. Extremely exited!!

Ami likes this.