Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. __elineem

__elineem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you scroll down the second link above (the funny extra story), you can see the Discord link Erushi has shared in the comment section

__elineem likes this.
  3. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay thank you:blobxd:

4. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    I FINALLY REACHED CHAPTER 60:blobxd::blobxd:
    OMG it’s getting really interesting:aww::aww:

5. cat box

cat box Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys!!! forgive me for being new but hb is one of my first cnovels as an english reader so ive,,, never made an account here before. i just have one question, if anyone knows the answer?

after jw cut ruoye in one of the final chapters (do i have that right?) did it return to a normal silk cloth and/or die? i just read the spoilers yesterday, and i hope not! :cry::cry: dear ruoyeee

EDIT: and i was wondering, was the village XL planned to wait for HC in Puji Village? it would be so cute if they decided to stay there!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  6. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it... hmm
    I actually forgot to think about Ruoye when I was reading the last part. :facepalm: I was focused on Yin Yu lol. I wonder what happened to the cloth.

That's what I thought too! But I think, XL waited in the mountain where he cultivated before. XL comes back to Puji Village once HC returns, that's why the people are celebrating. They fixed the temple and now their favorite 'gods' (lol I forgot what they call XLand HC) come back.

...or so what I could decipher from MTL :sweating_profusely:

7. cat box

cat box Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, MTL gave me something along those lines too! :blob_grin: What was it, Tai Cang Mountain...? I wonder then, where his disciple is in all this?? (Augh, sorry again if I missed anything from the spoiler thread!)

8. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that mountain! :blobsmilehappy:
    Disciple? You mean HC? Recuperating, perhaps? Along with the preparation of the lanterns for XL. :blobthinkingsmirk::blobjoy:

9. cat box

cat box Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, I forgot his surname, but I mean the ghost child Xie Lian had saved. Something-Ying? I might've missed it if he died or something, but if not, hopefully he's doing well... :blobsad:

Lol, though! HC preparing the lanterns for XL was so sweet :blobReach: I'm glad they finally got to see each other again and spend some time after so long :blobwink:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  10. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! You meant Lang Ying. :blobsweat_2:
    If I understood the MTL correctly, Lang Ying died or disappeared after JW/BW took over his body. I forgot what JW/BW promised to LY to be able to use his body. :blobconfounded:

cat box likes this.
  11. Fatim

Fatim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!! i just joined here and read mostly from all of those spoiler for 4 days hehe (maybe there is some that i missed)
    THANK YOU for all the sweetness <3 also, i wanted to ask something that maybe i missed,
    1. i read from first mission with groom bride, XL god some help from MQ and FX's attendant (if i m not mistaken, but then i didnt heard any news from them (spoiler) anymore) started to guess it's maybe MQ and FX himself, is it true? how did they come to help?
    2. also, i am waiting for the part other official learned XL and HC closeness (after HC news defeating those 33HO), i wanted to know XL, MQ, FX reaction, and what happen next? also saw spoiler how XL think HC is niceboy playing with butterfly
    3. HC is superduper rich, even other heaven official and 2nd demon lord has debt from him, how did he get his money? from his believer(after defeating and sized the defeated heaven official's worshipper)? does any chapter boasting his richness cause i want to know XL rection hhe

thank you, sorry for bad english

12. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a Discord group for MoXiangTongXiu’s all novels

Sadly I can’t post the link here!! It says the discord is blocked in here:blobsob:

13. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I want to ask at the ending fengshi became a beggar did his "fren" ghost king come to look for him?
    also is fuyao and nanfeng actually MQ and FX?

14. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you not simply add more spaces in the link?

15. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone sent me a message asking me to do that, it worked for the private message but when I tried here it didn’t work:blobconfounded::blobsad:

16. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know about the fengshi

But Fu Yao and Nan Feng are actually Mu Qing and Feng Xin:blobrofl::blobrofl: isn’t it so cute? Haha they are such a tsundere

17. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no exact confirmation in the novel if He Xuan did come back. But I'd love to think that the 'fake' Sanlang IS that ghost king. What's with transferring of mana and returning the fan.

That's just what I thought though. :blobsweat_2:

nezushion likes this.
  18. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so is it how it is? No wonder Fu Yao and Nan Feng disapperaed after the Ghost Groom case! Never suspected :facepalm:but I'm trying to not read too many spoilers for this novel :blob_grin:

__elineem likes this.
  19. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    Never suspected them too! I thought they were just moody yet adorable and reliable juniors. :blobjoy:

__elineem, Shizuka15 and nezushion like this.
  20. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg tq for the confirmation ahh LOL i was always thinking why FY n NF act so much like MQ and FX then MQ and FX turn to follow XL but wasn't so sure since the tree produce the same kind LOL.Was afraid i missed in the chapters if they ever explain it :blob_grin::blob_grin: When i finish MTL the story it suddenly hit me this question. yes pretending to be younger disciples instead of being honest :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

__elineem likes this.