Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh me too! i was like the fan given back to him, i still have the idea that HX sometime still watch over FS afar . sometimes left him food and if he get pick on by dogs or bad ppl will help him out without showing himself :blobsob::blobsob:

Endlessness likes this.
  2. cat box

cat box Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard that Xie Lian even knew it from the start, or at least suspected as much! I really love those three, they obviously still care about their highness even if they're going to fight with each other all the time :blobsweat_2:

It seems like they both get along ok with XL himself, but hate to be around each other!

Also, I know the answer to my question about RuoYe now! It turns out MuQing really did repair it for XL, which I think is mentioned in the final chapter~

3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    *tiptoes* H-hello... I think you guys need to see this... I am just gonna drop it here and go
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tsukiyo, karii94, YaoiMom22 and 5 others like this.
  4. __elineem

__elineem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: that is a very nice description and the fanart:aww::aww:

Aeli likes this.
  5. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? So it was Mu Qing who fixed the RuoYe?:aww: That makes me even mor happy... I just love their relationship and how they go all the way to protect Xie Lian:blobxd:

Fiorisi, nezushion and cat box like this.
  6. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna give an award to whoever voiced HC in this godly fanvid. the way he said "jiu hao le" and then song starts seriously gives me goosebumps. and then he nailed every line in chapter 241's scene...damn i cried some real tears
    https://chocolatemix.wordpress.com/2018/11/11/《若花怜蝶》天官赐福-english-translation/2/
    i know mxtx got an enormous amount of money selling the rights but seriously thinking about how whatever future adaptations is gonna cut all of HC's lines to hell and back feels like a crime. like ugh the cinematic POTENTIAL to be one of the greatest romantic scenes of chapter 241

Light Hyun and Fiorisi like this.
  7. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any concrete news about the animation yet?

8. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    HC and XL kiss a lot :O completely different from what I expected lol

baka8roukanako likes this.
  9. __elineem

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I know of:blobsweat:

10. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're only transferring mana~~ :blobcheeky:

11. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah sure...:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    BTW as for now , no "mana trasferring"yet...

12. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I have a question.
    Does anyone know which chapter they will kiss for the first time?
    I want to know how much I should wait. And which chapter will Xie Lian find out about San Lang true identity?

13. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give estimates while waiting for someone who can give us the exact chapters. :blobsmilehappy:
    For the first time kiss, I think it was during the fetal spirit case? Definitely volume 3 but before chapter 100.
    San Lang's true identity, around mid to last part of volume 3, during the copper mountain arc.

Shizuka15 and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  14. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    Before 100???? I'm gonna die!!!!
    And for the recognition, can you tell me how many chapters? (just range would be enough) I am new so I don't know anything about which arc and case and etc...
    (forgive me if there was any mistake in grammar)

15. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, just dropping by in this thread to express my appreciation for Heaven Official's Blessing novel.
    I got addicted to the grandmaster of demonic cultivation novel and so started searching if there were any other stories by the same author and this was the novel title that popped up. And I'm so so glad that some people are translating this in English. It's another fantastic series by the author! The tasks given to Xie Lian in heaven that always leads to people in his past showing up during his missions is really intriguing to read. There's so much of mystery about Xie Lian and Hua Cheng and I'm really curious to know the pasts of these two characters. Clearly they seem to have gone through a hell of a turmoil. Also absolutely loving reading every tiny bit of how Hua Cheng is so subtle about showing his feelings for Xie Lian.

I want to thank sakhulations team and yummy suika (twitter) very very much for translating all these chapters of this very interesting story for us. There's more than 200 of them so it's a monumental task. A big big thank you to both and looking forward to new chapter tls of this series from them! :D

16. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 94 according to this post, https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/heavens-blessing.39931/page-15#post-2961814 (also the summary of the chapter) :blobsmilehappy:
    I'm not really sure since that mountain part is the second half of volume 3. I guess around 150-170?? I'm sorry I'm not too sure about that. :blobpensive:

Ze Wu Jun likes this.
  17. pafnok

pafnok New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!

I finished all available eng translation 2 days ago and then spent the whole night reading spoilers here and I’m super amazed by this novel but also super confused about some parts of HC’s past (and also super sorry for my eng XD)

Could you please explain me something?

Sooo, HC was born as a human, cursed by something so he attracted misfortune, right? Then met XL, then it was said he died in the battlefield as a soldier? Any details here??? How did he die?

Then he got his human form because of seeing XL being stabbed, joined him in his revenge, then sacrificed himself to prevent the disease from spreading. But somehow his soul wasn’t completely destroyed?? And so he went to that City to become more powerful and sacrificed his eye to create E-Ming? Then, could you also explain why E-Ming acts so towards XL, and, well, is it some kind of.. alive? HC talked with it a few times??

Ah, jez XD I’m so confused. I was like What happened to his eye??? and Why does this scimitar desire XL’s attention so much?? in the beginning of the novel. And now I’m just like weeeeeeeeeeeell my brains give up.

I'm sorry if anything was already mentioned, thanks for your help!

18. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try answering these, but I'll have to warn you that I only MTL the novel. And you know how MTL fries the brain...lol

I'm not sure about being cursed? But it's because of his birth date, or stars, or name... or something related to his birth (XL's master notes about this and how HC will bring bad luck to XL) because of that he has the worst luck when he's a kid.

I don't think it was mentioned how he died. It's just, XL meets him again as a soldier then the next time they meet, MQ have already kicked HC out of the military. Then the next, HC is already a spirit.

But even still, HC died in the battlefield - not sure how and why even if he's out in the military. The only reason I can think is that because he believes in the oath (or something) of the soldiers about how it's an honor to fight and die for the Crown Prince (which is actually his life motto lol).

Ah this is all speculation because I can't remember if it was explained in the novel either. But I think, at that point, his ghost is already powerful to remain on earth, just not strong enough to maintain a form... if that makes sense. :blobsweat: This is like how he came back in the end. Like there's a small percent of energy in his spirit but needs some time to be powerful enough again.

Yup, E Ming is his red right eye.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I read a discussion about E Ming somewhere on the internet. E Ming acts like a shy kid as if a manifestation of HC's desire to get close to XL when he was a child. And of course, being part of HC, E Ming looooves XL. :blobjoy:

If someone knows a lot better than I do, please please correct me. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Light Hyun likes this.
  19. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening in this chapter?
    I thought Xie Lian won't recognize Hua Cheng 'till about chapter 160 or 170. Now what will happen?
    Those two seems to recognize Hua Cheng.

20. Yanaku

Yanaku New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, Endlessness misinterpreted your question, but I first was puzzled too about what you exactly wanted to know.
    Your question is when Xie Lian realises that San Lang is Hua Cheng?
    Simply put, he suspected it from the beginning because of many reasons and later in Ban Yue was a second part, where Hua Cheng covers Xie Lian with his umbrella from a blood rain. Just after they returned from Ban Yue, at the end of chapter 29, he called Hua Cheng casually by his "real" name while asking what he want to eat, while Hua Cheng answered laughing that he want to be called San Lang by him. So there was never a "Oh wait, you're Hua Cheng?!" moment or something, but it was so cute anyway :aww:

And hello everyone, new one here too :blobmelt:
    I've MTL all three MXTX novels and I'm not a native english speaker, so I apologize in advance for my strange english sometimes :notlikeblob: