Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, HC is the very example of the words loyal, faithful, devoted <-- insert other similar words.
    His feelings withstood the test of time, even life and death. :aww:

Sauling likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup, imo, Hua Cheng and Lan Zhan is similar when it comes to this :aww::aww:

Endlessness and Soulfill like this.
  3. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of mo xiang dong xu’s gong are like that

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, Hua Cheng is the best of mo xiang tong xu's gong! ( Sorry Lan Wangji, I don't want to start a war and you are a wonderful gong as well but there are reasons I think Hua Cheng is a better ML than you) I wonder if the new book's gong will manage to surpass him LOL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Endlessness likes this.
  5. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I guess we all have different preferences there :blobsweat: I love Hua Cheng a lot on my end too, :aww::aww: so I can understand his charm, but for me, I will always love Lan Zhan better (as a no.1 ML for me), and for my reasons also. Not trying to start a war on my end, so please don't hate me too, since despite Lan Zhan being my no.1, I also love Hua Cheng a lot too :blobupset::blobhug:

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to offend you or anything like that, but from one of your previous post seems like you didn't read HOB, or did you? Because It seem kind on unfair to make a judgment without having read the book. But if you read it and you still think Lan Zan is better than this is my misunderstanding and I apologize to you.

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh, I wouldn't have said I love Hua Cheng if I didn't read HOB.. I also wouldn't go make such a comment on which I love more if I didn't have an understanding of two things I'm comparing with...so.... This is why I said it comes down to an individual preference in the end.

I'm currently reading HOB and am up to date. Just because I said I love Lan Zhan more doesn't mean I love Hua Cheng any less so please don't misunderstand me... Even when you don't feel the same.. Can we not take that we all have our different preference when loving a character on who we love more? IMO, both Lan Zhan and Hua Cheng are Loveable characters.

9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel a bit attacked right now... but I Didn't I already apologize if I was wrong and misunderstood you? Did I offend you so much that you thought I was criticizing your preference? However, I re-read your posts and I feel stupid because I totally read it wrong the first time that gave me the impression you didn't read the book, sorry! I dunno why it happened otherwise I wouldn't write what I wrote! maybe I was tired that day... or sometimes I simply think in distorted ways... this time it was my fault however I never wrote you having a preference in Lan Zhan was wrong and I simply wanted to be sure of your knowledge because this unfortunate and wrong impression I had ( and I understand this is my fault), also nurtured from the fact HOB translation are still far from the end and I didn't know if you are following those in NU or the google drive link on this thread. You could have simply told me "Don't worry, I read the books and I still like Lan Zhan better" and would end it there. However, maybe wasn't your intention but you just accused me that I can't understand that people have differents opinions and taste when I repeat I already apologized if I was wrong and turned out I was. I understand I was the rude one first and I'm sorry, but you just replay me in kind...

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest I felt a bit attacked at first when I read you said that it's unfair to make judgement on who you love more when you haven't read HOB, when in fact I have read HOB because I felt wronged there and it also affected me on a personal level, because it's not within me to make judgment on something and comparing two things together if I don't have a better understanding of the two things I'm comparing with.

I know you apologized and I wasn't replying to attack you but just replying to clear up this misunderstanding because i felt wronged and felt like I got to defend myself. Like from my pov, I felt attacked because I can't state my own preference given I have read the story.

I only make that statement saying can't we accept that we all have our own preference of who we love more as a 'general message' that we all have different preferences in who we love more, not really aiming that at you but just a general message. Sorry if you feel offended because of this! It wasn't my intention, it was just me in another way saying, let's just end it there since we have different preference and let's us just respect that in the end.

P.S. I am currently reading the translation from the Google Drive link so I think that's the fastest updates there is? Since it's updated daily, I have also read the extras on my end so I do have knowledge of how HuaLian is like after they're together. I don't want anyone to misunderstood me here because I do love Hua Cheng and HuaLian alot despite my preference is Lan Zhan & Wangxian > Hua Cheng & HuaLian but for me I do love HuaLian > BingQiu (SV)

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we both apologized and cleared our opinion is time to let the matter rest! Fun fact, when I was saying that Hua Cheng is the best gong, I view it more in an objective way than personal feelings and taste LOL because he is the one who handled the courting better LOL didn't make Xie Lian misunderstanding to be hated like SQQ/LBH and PAST WWX/LWJ, and Hua Cheng was more skilled in conveying his feeling contrary to LWJ who isn't a good speaker on matter of heart... ( let's not talk about Luo Binghe... his feelings were a mess thus he conveyed a mess) if we are talking about personal taste I find the most fun reading about macho guys with maiden heart LOL Damn you Hua Cheng! Why didn't you have a moe garp? Then you really would be perfection to me!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  12. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica likes this.
  13. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need to ask can hexuan create alot of clone of himself?

14. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me why MY kills SQD?

15. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    MY = Ming Yi?
    SQD? Or you mean, Shi Wu Du? You might have confused him with his brother Shi Qingxuan?? :blobthinkingsmirk:

Unless it's a different god, I assume this is Shi Qingxuan's brother so I'm putting this on spoiler tag to be sure. :blobsweat_2:
    MY or I'm calling him He Xuan (HX) should have been in SQX's position as a god. He kills Shi Wu Du for revenge, for manipulating his destiny, for taking what should have been his.

Iwanttoreincarnate likes this.
  16. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Endlessness likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    But I don't understand, isn't Ming Yi a god now? Why do he still wants revenge?. And is his genuine concern and care for SQX (since SQX treats him as his best friend) all an act? :( Does he even come to care for SQX even a little? I'm really heart broken to learn about this truth since I really like the SQX and Ming Yi friendship :blobsob:

And what happen to Ming Yi at the end? Did he die too?

P.S. how can Ming Yi and He Xuan (if I'm not mistaken He Xuan is one of the Supreme?? The one where HC said doesn't show his face often ...) Be a god and a demon at the same time??

Please spoil for me what happen at the end?

Looking at this betrayal from Ming Yi, i can see that SQX ending will be really sad because he trusted and was betrayed by his best friend which he is the cause to his own brothers life :blob_teary: SQX is traumatized to make friends or regards others as friends....? But he still treats XL as his best friend right? :blob_teary:

18. Endlessness

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you. There' so many feels in this arc. :blobsob:

Yep He Xuan is one of the Supreme. Ming Yi is another god. I think this is only implied in the novel - Jun Wu sent MY to the Ghost City for undercover. HX kidnapped him and tried to study his mannerisms etc. He posed as MY (and manyyy other heavenly staff actually) to learn about the gods. HC most likely got his insider info through HX. In turn, HC let HX borrowed money from him and helped him from time to time (granted he wouldn't involve XL).

HX did all that for his revenge. From what I understand, he tried to not to involved SQX since SQX did not know what his brother did to HX.

No one knew what happened after XL left SQX's consciousness. I'm not sure if the translation is already at the part where HX made SWD choose because that is one heartbreaking scene. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Anyway! Don't worry, SQX appears again when XL faces Bai Wuxia (??? I forgot his name :sweating_profusely:). SQX is still as bright as ever. Friends with the band of beggars in the area. He has no power other than his natural friendliness. He's also crippled, though. One arm, one leg iirc.

As for HX, he hibernates after the event with SWD. But he helped when facing BWX.

There's this part in the end where XL left HC to look over the human array while XL fights in heavens. HC left and went to XL as usual :)blobsmilehappyeyes:). When XL asked, HC said that he left a clone. During the fight, someone gives a fan to SQX :)blobsob:) and shoves him or something to give him mana. SQX looks back and sees HC's clone. SQX asks why he had to be rough when transferring. Clone just looks back and walks away <-- like how MY is tsuntsun with SQX before.

So my friend and I assumed that this was probably HX, lowkey helping SQX. But since their history was so complicated, they couldn't just go back to how they were before. [/spoilers]

Sauling and Soulfill like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It can only be so many feels because we have come to love them imo :blob_teary:

No I'm just saying that if Ming Yi and He Xuan is the same person all along and Ming Yi is already a 'God'; why do he still insist on wanting this revenge? And how can he be a god and a supreme(demon) at the same time? I'm confused about that on my end, and HX poses many different gods to learn about them? So does that mean Ming Yi was a originally a god but he was taken over by HX?

And I suppose going by what you're saying, HC already knew that HX and MY is the same person all along?

That clone, you're saying that helped SQX is HX/MY right ?

Sorry so many questions but I just want to get a better understanding to this whole story :blobcry:

But I'm happy that SQX still maintain his persona at least and he and XL are still friends <3

Endlessness likes this.
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically what happened is that SQX had terrible fate when he was a child due to some demon ...his bro in order to save him stole HS fate so HS was the one who got to suffer instead while SQX enjoyed the high life with all the luck and talent he needed to become a high god ( a position that technically didn't belong to him)
    So after HS eventually died he became the second ghost king and he wanted to take revenge on SQX brother ....but he came to like SQX so he only ended up killing the older brother and taking his luck back (slowly) ...the fact that SQX became crippled was due to his bad luck alone

Endlessness and Sauling like this.