Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. alsalunar

alsalunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just finished XL and HC meeting Qi Rong arc. I don't know why, SQX (wind master) really grew on me more and more. He's really an adorable character. He is such a precious mood maker baby god in serious gloomy environment. In MDZS, although I like other side characters, I love WWX and LWJ the most. But in HOB, I like SQX more than XL and HC..... at least so far.

BUT WHY......... MXTX ......... WHY......
    WHY ARE YOU TORTURE MY BABY SQX.....:blobsob::blobsob:
    He didn't do anything wrong and have to pay back for his big brother did to HX. I cried bucket of tears after I'm spoiled about SQX future :cry::cry::cry:. I really want HE for him. He deserved the HE...:cry::cry:

Endlessness likes this.
  2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it, I really need to get this out from my chest, I'm just so irritated! I just read the last chapter of this crossover fanfiction of HOB and GDC but the author is just so biased toward GDC! first, it made that since it's placed in the timeline after canon and WWX and LWJ become immortal, WWX evolved his demonic cultivation so much that could control HC if he wanted to do... like a Supreme could be controlled by someone else! second, Lan Wanji winning a bet against Hua Cheng who literally control fortune?! this I can forgive it because showed LWJ determination to grant his and WWX wish, thus I keep reading but in the last chapter they made a painting competition between HC and WWX over painting their beloved and made it a tie! WWX who painted for fun and pranks that nowhere in the novel is implied is super duper good, tied with HC who spent 800 years building his skill for making iconic paintings and statues to worship Xie Lian! because of the power of LOVE! and let's not forget that while HC was seriously painting, WWX had also his quick with LWJ! Just how can this be called fair? I can't stand it anymore, I quit!
    P.S. the author also made Xie Lian, who lived like a monk for 800 years, just for seeing and hearing WWX and LWJ having sex, would get so horny to masturbate outside near the rabbits! that is so OOC!

Endlessness and Kikoeru like this.
  3. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it too, but the author did say that she doesn’t have a good grasp on HuaLian. I think she’s willing to change things if you suggest some edits to her? She seems pretty open. XD I also want her to edit some of her phrasing. I think if she changes some words, it’ll be less biased towards WangXian.

But to her defense, I read XL masturbating because he replaced WangXian with himself and HC? Like he didn’t get hard because of them, but because he wants to do the same things with Hua Cheng? Idk, am I making sense? but that’s how I read it.

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote those thoughts here because I didn't want to critic her since everyone it's free to write what they want and free to be biased as well, I just wanted to express my feelings more than forcing the author to change her way... Also, I wasn't saying that Xie Lian masturbating is OOC, it's that fact he did outside with rabbits watching him considering how shy he is in those matters, with 800 years of willing celibate he can resist a little to find an empty room or a hidden spot to do it...

5. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess... but as a writer, I think she can handle some feedback/critic? It’s not like you’re flaming her work like: “YOU SUCK. YOU SHOULDNT WRITE!” or anything like that. XD I don’t think you should worry too much.

I think my main problem with the story is the fact that we only know it’s been some centuries for WangXian, and post-canon for HuaLian, but how long has it been since their post-canon? If it’s like centuries after like WangXian, then maybe that’s why XL isn’t as shy about these things? Then again, he’s forever cinnamon roll (even if he canonically asks HC to come inside him).

6. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz dont tell me Ming Yi dies?! I already love him (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Someone ease my heart...

7. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, quick question about HC since I'm confusion. How did he return? I mean, after chapter 241(?). When XL waited for him. Someone, please enlighten this clueless oneー

8. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, which Ming Yi are we referring to?

9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've read chapter 123 then I mean He Xuan!!! Plz tell me he'll be ok, I cant sleep without knowing.

10. Destiny11397

Destiny11397 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like SQX (the wind master), I've read GT so there's some parts I couldn't understand. Could somebody who have read the raw tell me what happened to SQX after the day his brother died. Did he and HX ever meet up again or HX just took back his luck and SQX became crippled? I'm dying to know! T^T

11. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, HX's totally fine. At the end, he actually shows up to a party by XL and pretty much ate a shit load of food as usual. That's like the ending though.

After his brother died, SQX became mortal, crippled and basically hangs out with beggars as a result of his bad luck. Practically no chance for him to become a god again. He still retains his lively, cheerful, happy-go-lucky personality. Some series of shit happened with this certain dude whose name I will not reveal. So it was implied that HX appeared before SQX again, but he disguised himself as HC. HX showed up to help give SQX some power/mana for him to counter some attacks and also gave him back his fixed fan. And the thing is, the fan was last seen with HX so... yeah.

About whether SQX realized it was HX or not, I'm not sure, but I think he does have some suspicions?
    But yeah. If you want to comfort yourself a little, just imagine that HX was always beside SQX, secretly protecting him by pretending to be a fellow beggar. HX can't outright admit or protect SQX, but he will continue to protect SQX, be beside him forever. Even if SQX will never know.

alexfilia, Sauling and Cypress like this.
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! These two are killing me in this current arc I love them I wish things ended up better for them, is nice to see HX help SQX after everything unfolded.
    But I've also heard that SQX ascends again by the end of the novel so I'm happy for him.
    Welp I can rest peacefully now... Zzzz

13. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but... SQX still remains mortal/human even at the end. He never ascended again.

14. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You just killed me........ I was told by my friend which she read from spoilers that SQX did ascend again in the end.... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

O......K...... Having loyal friends is better than having worshippers..........BUT I love the idea how HX would disguise as a fellow beggar, secretly protecting him (since it's pretty much canon that he can shape-shift/clone himself there) :blob_teary: And he still cares for SQX :blob_teary:

15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:

16. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Either your friend lied to give you hopes and not spoil you or they're in denial of SQX's ending OR the spoilers they read are also in denial and gave a HC instead. Welp. It's okay. He never ascends again, but he's still a very good friend to XL. And maybe HX is still disguising himself as a beggar next to him. ;)
    RIP.

Apologies for not being able to bring myself to give you false hopes. ;-;
    But on a more serious note, SQX is still happy-go-lucky and a precious cinnamon roll at the end and forever will be.

Cypress likes this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    ... At least he's happy and both he and He Xuan are alive so that's what matters...
    Also for what purpose would HX visit XL's party. I thought that after everything unravels there wouldn't be any reason for them to communicate.
    Also out of all the forms he could take why diguise himself as HC?! Maybe SQX would think that XL send HC on his behalf for something...

Why is it implied? What made the us, the audience, think it might have been HX in disguise? Did XL say something about it like; "Huh SQX what do you mean? I didnt send HC here to give you power..."
    Also last question
    Does SQX hate HX for killing his brother?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  18. gaiascy800

gaiascy800 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I'm new here *v*
    can someone answer me
    why HC turned to silver butterflies and XL had to wait for 1 year (?)

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link

I think HX disguising as HC would be a safe call that it wouldn't raise suspicion then disguising as someone random. Well my guess anyways.

I think it's implied because it's pretty much obvious because:

(1) HX was the last person seen with the broken Wind Master fan and when HC Clone left SQX after helping him, he returned the Wind Master fan to SQX (all fixed/anew)

(2) Realistically speaking, we all know that clone isn't HC because HC pretty much doesn't care about protecting or helping anyone except for XL. He wouldn't even give his own spiritual energy/powers to anyone except XL. That imo is what makes HC love for XL so endearing.

So the only one this clone could have been is, HX himself disguising as HC because it wouldn't raise any suspicion, and because HC have always given his spiritual powers/energy to XL, SQX himself wouldn't think too much into this as he probably thinks that XL asked HC to help SQX < but all hints/evidence is pointing to the fact that the clone isn't HC because (1) HC doesn't care about protecting anyone besides XL and (2) That HC Clone returned the Windmaster fan back to SQX and HX(as Ming Yi) was last seen with the broken wind-master fan :blob_teary:

It is implied with all these hints as this is all pointing to HX himself (well, to me, I believe it's HX because of all hints/evidence) here.

As for the last question, I personally can't answer on that because I haven't read it yet, but I don't think it was ever implied if SQX hates HX or not because he pretty much sees that he deserve what happens to him(SQX)...., just like how he told his brother that he want to be banish... And he still maintain his cheerful/loving self at the end of all this, however with regards to HX killing his brother (SWD), I don't know if SQX hates HX or not... I think it's mixed feelings, because he understands why HX hates his brother (SWD) but at the same time, because SWD is still his brother, and blood is thicker than water... He(SQX) and HX can't go back to being friends like how they're used to because of what happened to SWD. This is also why (I believe) HX didn't face/reveal himself when he helped him and returned his fan because he knows that they can't go back to how they used to be, before all this.... :blobsob: (But..... I still believe they do still care for each other, pretty much safe to say HX still cares for SQX as his friend even after everything) :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blob_teary:

Anyways for those who read ahead can correct me if SQX hates HX or not... :blobsad:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Kikoeru likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Crap! I just read chapter 124, and I am not okay here!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

My heart has shattered to pieces!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Honestly, I really don't like SWD on my end because he is such an ass in my opinion for not even feeling remorse for what he's done! >.< Like seriously I was feeling sorry for him up to the point when he went insane and wanting to bring SQX to death with him and him saying that he doesn't feel remorse and will never feel remorse... Even saying sorry won't do anything with it but at least feel bad about it! Is his heart really made of iron or something?! He was insane that he tried to kill his own brother by strangling him...(!!!)

As for how HX feels about SQX.. :blobsad: I'm not going to touch on this anymore, because I have already pointed this out on my end and to me he does have the right to feel this hatred, not at SQX of course; I don't think he hates him....(only SWD) because if he does he wouldn't have intervened when SWD wanted to strangle SQX and bring him down with him..... And if he have he wouldn't have just let SQX go at the end even when he said he wants to die, and HX just said "dream on" (it always just pains me so badly because his way of saying "dream on" is like a reflection of his tsundere character that he didn't want SQX to die...And he cares enough that he doesn't want him dead....)

I feel like HX option 1 is more of his way of saying it to mock SWD for his crimes that he's committed and he known all along he wouldn't go with that option because he's such a prideful person....And he would rather die than become a Commoner... In the end HX ended up killing SWD but imo he deserves it...I'm sorry? Because I don't feel sorry for someone who doesn't feel guilty for what he's done... even in his dying moment he didn't tell his brother to live on like a loving brother but instead he said he will see him in hell I'm like "!!!!"

I still love HX and I feel so bad for SQX!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: he deserves a hug!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: and honestly that part when HX said he gave a lot of chances to SQX but in the end he always disappoints him just really stab my heart deep :blob_teary::blob_teary: my brotp is officially torn apart but I'll always still love them...And I'll NEVER be ok with this because these two really deserves better than this!!:blob_teary::blobsneeze:

[
    and I was wondering...When HX reached out to SQX before the scene shift to Hua Cheng and Xie Lian, did perhaps HX suck out all the painful feelings SQX was going through? Because at that moment he didn't want to live and he wanted to die, but the next time we see him, he is back to his happy/cheerful self... If that's was the case it's not hard to believe (for me at least); that HX did it because it's easier for SQX to live on(my heart....He's so misunderstood) :(

====

because HC gave all of his spiritual powers/energy to XL to fight the final boss and thus he turned to silver butterflies and XL have to wait 1 year is because HC needs to regain back a physical form. Well someone can correct me if I'm wrong . I assume you mean that scene that was featured in an mv on YouTube but something like this did happen in the novel

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019