Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its too late, you’re in too deep now~ Come join us in the angst! <3

At least you’ve already in pain from book 2 and experienced the knives from MDZS. A little more pain won’t hurt. :3

Cypress likes this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll break down half way through it *holds on to Kikoeru* youll be my support... and tissue:blobsneeze:

Kikoeru likes this.
  3. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotchu! <3 I’ll hold your hand while you read through book 4~

Cypress likes this.
  4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng Xin was loyal till the end, I knew it!!!
    Plz take care of me :blob_teary:
    Ouh now I heard something else about XL's hat...
    Why is it special?!

5. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Their argument was sad.. T~T When XL woke up to find his parents dead, hung, he called out for FX, but realized that FX was no longer by his side because he was the one who sent/pushed/drove him away.
    Ooooooh the bamboo hat? It’s actually way happier than you think!
    So around this time, XL was being baited and tempted to spread the human-face disease to the people of YongAn. While he was in a hole, under the rain for some time, no one dared to come help him because they recognize him as the former crown prince and that he is bad luck. BUT one day, under the rain, some dude tripped over him and dropped all lot of his things. He cursed and pissed at XL. And XL was about to get up and grab his sword, but he realized that he wasn’t feeling the rain anymore! :) The man gave him a bamboo hat to cover him from the rain even though he dropped all of his things because of XL and was like: “everyone curses, no need to act so angry.” And helped him out of the hole.

And.... XL was reenergized by the man’s act of kindness, giving him the bamboo hat as cover and helping him up. He was saved by that act of kindness and every dark thoughts he had was instantly erased. He just needed one person to help him out and that dude did just that: help him. To the ghost who tried to tempt him to curse the YongAn people with the human-face disease, he was like: “HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT. I WAS THE CROWN PRINCE!” or something like that.

alexfilia and Cypress like this.
  6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    What a gentle soul!!!:aww: Bless that mans soul. One simple act of kindness can change everything! No wonder he's attached to the hat.
    This was almost enough to cheer me up...Ruoye still depresses me...

Kikoeru likes this.
  7. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Awe, don't be sad. D;

Think of the happier times!

Cypress likes this.
  8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniff* like what?! *thinks of beefleaf* *makes it worse*... Until Hualian get together RuoYe is gonna be stuck on my mind

9. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least we wouldn't have adorable sentient RuoYe if it wasnt for the tragedy so that's something positive to come out of all the sad!

Cypress likes this.
  10. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. It's been a few days since I told you about Ruoyue. >v<

Do you feel better? :D

Regarding ShuangXuan or Beefleaf... You're better off thinking that HX still follows SQX around, pretending to be a beggar with him. Like how he followed him around Banyue, joining him in the dinner table... ;v; "He-xiong." Plus, it can't be denied that HX does treat SQX as some important in the angst-fest and the future chapters when he showed up again to give back his fixed fan.

Ruoyue is still a cutie.
    PS. HuaLian getting together is an event full of anxiety for HC. XD Like you can feel it radiating off HC and how he is a chicken, very afraid of hearing XL's rejection.

Cypress likes this.
  11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    RuoYue... :blobpensive:
    He is adorable!!!! But how he came to be is just depressing! Makes me wonder if XL hold some sort of resentment towards him (probably not) or if it pains him everytime he looks at RuoYue, but knows that he's not at fault. Or just keeps it cause it's the last memento from his parents....:blob_teary:
    BEEFLEAF!!!! I love them such a tragic end towards their friendship... I love He Xuan even though he barely talked. ShiQing Xuan was XL only friend in the heavens and SQX was always there to back him up, what a true friend!!!
    I've read some spoilers that we see SQX again and is heavely hinted that XH keeps an eye on him from a far *sighs*
    Seems He Xuan does consider him as a friend, at least to some extent, but can't simply let go of his grudge and hate (I can't blame him!!!!)

Kekekeke I saw some scenes of the confession, lol the cool and composed HC acted like a school girl afraid of getting rejected. I could practically hear what was going through his mind, he was about to have a mental breakdown. Afterall the only reason why he's even there in the first place, as a Supreme, was so that he could meet XL once again and be there to protect him for the rest of his life. :blobsneeze:

Btw I found another love in the form of Quan Yi Zhen :aww:. Precious child needs to be protected *fills out adoption papers*

12. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruoyue is a very sensitive topic. T^T

Honestly, if HX watching over SQX from afar or in disguise is canon then it's probably why other gods (or XL) don't look for SQX very often. At some point, I remember reading comments that bashed on XL for not looking and caring for SQX as much as he should despite SQX being like his first friend in the Heavens and always coming to help him somehow, how XL only looked for SQX when he needed help for HC's bday present.

HC has always been a disaster. XD He cockblocked himself several times before by pulling the "JK" card.

Rip shixiong. :) Shidi will continue to wait for you.

13. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what chapter the HuaLian confession scene is at?

Also, the whole throwback thingy about Yin Yu and Yi Zhen makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Though all I could think about when QYZ comes up is Binghe because of the fan arts.

Those curly hair bois are so precious [though I'm on the verge of wanting to bang my head on a wall for QYZ]
    ( ̄ε ̄ )

14. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! Welp... thats not good... I mean even if HX keeps an eye on SQX, XL could at least visit.... maybe he does, but it isn't mentioned in the book(?)
    Shixiong... :blob_teary:
    Gosh whats up with the side characters in this novel they make me tear up. Did they at least get some sort of closure?! Clear up misunderstandings?! Anything!!? :blobsneeze:

15. LaonaGrouchini

LaonaGrouchini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was just wondering...remember the skeleton in HX's lair was mentioned to be the real Earth Master's (Ming Yi's) skeleton?

Then who is Yin Yu?

(Sorry if my memory serves me incorrect, but I remember that it was mentioned that the real Earth Master helped during the latest chapter in Mount TongLu)

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop Yin Yu was previously a Martial God that was exiled over the attemp to kill his shidi (not true). He currently works as HC subordinate
    After HX was done with his whole plan he thru away the Earth Master shovel at Ghost City, which HC picked up and kept thinking the weapon could be quite useful in Mount TongLun. Yin Yu grabbed the shovel and came over to Mount TongLun by HC orders since two mountain spirits were going to sandwich HC and others together, YY helped by digging a hole to help them escape.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    alexfilia likes this.
  17. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    HuaLian confession should be chapter 177? So like 9 chapters until then!

And you're right! YY running away from QYZ has practically the same energy as SQQ and LBH. XD The secondhand embarrassment is real though. Like it hurts just watching them.

Well, we'll never know since XL was only shown visiting SQX whenever he needed help. TvT

MXTX loves to torture her side characters honestly. There are way too many side characters suffering.
    Um... YY dies in front of QYZ and QYZ broke down crying... And one of YY's last lines was like: "If I can't be a prodigy, then at the very least I can be a kind person. But even that, I still fail."

Yin Yu first showed up as the XiaXianYue officer with a cursed shackle on his wrist in chapter 39 who told XL to come to HC's residence.

hopsica likes this.
  18. LaonaGrouchini

LaonaGrouchini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he was the officer, but was just wondering...wasn't the Earth Master dead? How come he's alive all of a sudden-

Also I mentioned this before somewhere else but has anyone noticed that in a lot of fanarts that Shi Qingxuan looks like Bingqiu's love child-

19. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not. It's an entirely different character. The original Earth Master never actually appeared except dead and as a skeleton.
    YY just happens to have the Earth Master's shovel at the moment.

20. Redvelvet

Redvelvet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me what is the relationship between Xie Lian and Crown Prince WuYong?