Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. cat box

cat box Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, I didn’t see this, or I would’ve replied sooner! Unfortunately the answer contains major SPOILERS as to the... endish of the novel, but I’ll put it simple down here. I’m serious, don’t look if you don’t want to know something huge.

Identity of the Crown Prince -
    With as minor spoilers as possible, I can tell you he’ll be the antagonist of TGCF. Not sure how much you know or if it’s enough to make further inferences, but yeah! And don’t worry, he and XL are completely different people, but there are some connections between them and those will have been revealed come book five.

That should be something like what you wanted, and if not, I or anyone else could definitely explain it a little better anyway. Just know that their similarities were actually super intentional on MXTX’s part and it’s actually some of why he of all protagonists would be singled out. Hope that helped!!!:blobparty:

2. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’ve been not-reading it because the translation wasn’t complete but I finally caved and am up to chapter 30 or so where Pei Su has been banished for feeding people to the Ban Yue city ghosts.... why did he do it? He never replied to XL’s question. If it was out of guilt for slaughtering a city, couldn’t he just have the entire city cleansed and the ghosts put to rest (and into the reincarnation cycle)?

3. Karuta1612

Karuta1612 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could you tell nr where I can read this storry. This crossover. I`m so curious

4. oceanofstardust

oceanofstardust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there! As chapter 212 even got updated. Can any of you give me the rest of the spoiler? I am heartbroken over YY and QYZ! Why did QYZ also have to face something like Hua Cheng did? I want to be kinda ready like if the disgusting yet likable green goblin gets disappeared too? what about Pei Ming and Pei Su? I love Pei Su and Ban Yue! what happens to that small human child and such . . . . . Shukria!

5. hopsica

hopsica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everybody, it's nice to meet you :) I like MoXiangTongXiu's novels very much. I've been binging this novel for the last 4 days because it's so beautifully written.

Kikoeru likes this.
  6. Maliccia

Maliccia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hye, everyone. I'm new here and really enjoys reading all your comments !

It's been actually a year since i started to read MoXiangTOngXiu's works and I'm actually soooo into HOB !! Characters are very great in all way possible. And now that had already read all the chapters that have been translated in English, I was wondering without having enough patience to wait any longer for next chapters, is Jun Wu really is that a jerk ? Could someone please tell me what kind of person is the Emperor Jun Wu ?
    Not much had been said on him until now in those some 200 chapters translated, and he doesn't seem to be a bad guy from stater... Now with what just happened.... I am really confused. Am I wrong to still hoping to see a plot reveling his not as evil as he is presented now ?
    Can someone please tell me who is exactly Jun Wu, like which type of a person he is, is he really a douchebag ? Will he hurt Xie Lian ? But he seems to like him so much, like a dad could like his son ! And Ling Wen ? Will she come back on the write path ? Aaaah, so much question ! I am really sorry but I love them all so much !
    Thank you all in advance for your respond and your time, I'm really dying here !:blob_teary:

Ps : Sorry for all my mistakes while writing, I'm french actually, and not very skilled in English:blobsweat:

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically JW sees himself in XL (like how he was like so many years ago when everyone he knew betray him so he turned ) ....he wants to convert XL to the dark side so basically any bad luck XL had was his fault
    But on the outside he looks like a kind mentor who btw knew everything that was going on in heaven and let a lot of things happen in the background

Eva832 likes this.
  8. Maliccia

Maliccia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for you answer !
    I'm so disappointed, I was really hoping to see JW revealed to be a good person deep down, that he sure had did really bad things but their were defensible reason for that or something... Or at least, see him repent and really becoming the great Emperor he pretended to be... There's really no hope ? :blobsob: I am the only one who liked the emperor and still want to have faith in him ? lol

Well, again, thank you for your quick answer !! I'm really grateful !

9. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... correct me if I'm wrong but we'll never really know what exactly HC painted in that one mural that scandalised FX and MQ so much, will we?

10. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter is this? when the confession happens? Also Sakhyu stopped after chapter 24.. are there any other quality translations? Edit: found the chapter 177.. but does anyone know of quality translations? i found the machine one but it is too chaotic

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  11. Lurpax

Lurpax New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to page 50, there's link for the Google docs.

Thanks very much for the ones who have translated the while novel. Amazing job, and so generous of you all to be sharing.

Yumelien likes this.
  12. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have read the novel, except a few extras. The final books were so addictive, even if the fourth book broke me a little.
    I have to say, Bai Wuxiang is my favourite villain in MXTX novels
    I like a lot his parallels with Xie Lian, their glory and fall from grace, and how it changed both of them. Yet it was in this fall from grace where the difference between the two grew more noticeable, and in the end, what makes Xie Lian stronger than him. Hey, at least he's not playing both sides at the same time.

13. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a report said, tencent has purchased rights for live action too :)

15. LadyBlue

LadyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is QYZ leaving gold in XL's temple? I read the whole book in 2 days so some details are confusing. Is there a spoiler directory somewhere?

16. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LadyBlue likes this.
  17. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if the Donghua will have one season with 12 episodes or two seasons with 6 episodes each? I heard different opinions and since I don't know Chinese I thought to ask here.

18. LadyBlue

LadyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too. But when he suddenly started doing it, I thought I missed some interaction somewhereo_O

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  19. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember being surprised when I found it was him and confused about why too. Then he kept giving him more and I got used with the idea. I don't even think they interacted up until later after the first time he gave him gold. If my memory serves me right, he knew about Xie Lian's lack of money and since he was rich and had nothing better to do, he started to share. I don't mind if he decides to share some with me too! I wouldn't refuse. :blobxd:

LadyBlue likes this.
  20. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, they did have a very brief interaction at the beginning of book 3. During the mid autumn festival where the gods were watching the famous plays created by their worshippers, there was a certain play that was very uncomfortable to watch. XL managed to stop the play by throwing a chopstick to cut the curtains. After that, QYZ descended to beat up his worshippers. AFTER THAT, QYZ helped XL fend off PM when he was chasing after XL, SQX, and MY.

But anyway, giving XL the gold and helping XL is all because XL stopped the uncomfortable play for him during the mid autumn festival.

LadyBlue likes this.