Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    We need LH's 'jiiiii' expression to deal with QR.

(ಠ益ಠ)

Edit: I mean Long Heng from Doomed To Be Cannon Fodder. XDDD

2. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This expression is so perfect..!! ✧✧
    (ಠ益ಠ)(ಠ益ಠ)(ಠ益ಠ)

Going to complain more about QR - please don't mind:
    Ch 64-65:
    -When QR was being restrained by FX, FX had dislocated/broke one of QR's arms.
    -MC had brought little bun into his(?) room at the palace and called over a physician. The child still wouldn't take away his hand covering the right side of his face, sensitive about scaring away MC were he to see when MC asked why.
    -Physician notes that it's weird how that child can survive such heinous wounds and MC recalls how throughout the entire way back to the palace, the dumpling didn't utter a sound (of discomfort) in his arms.
    -MC's parents rush over fearing something may've happened to MC.
    -QR also rushes over and tattles on FX to the emperor about FX breaking his arm.
    -MC defends FX's actions, saying it was under his commands.
    -QR the sly guy, with his awful actions having been aired in front of everybody, turns the tables around stating that: sure, I was wrong in doing that and I'm not going to try and slip out of whatever punishment you deem appropriate for me, cousin. But shouldn't the prince's men also be punished too? Uncle, Auntie, my arm injury - it should be returned to FX!
    -Damn, son. (ಠ益ಠ)
    -Emperor agrees.
    -Empress can't say much.
    -MC strongly opposes. This causes the strained relationship between father & son to worsen further when MC keeps angering the emperor for standing up to him, breaking the empress' heart.
    -FX having served under the empress in the past (?), knows she's very upset to see this state of events, and snaps his arm without a word. MC is shocked and angry while his parents leave along with QR (MC requests his mum look after QR more closely and empress sighs and nods). MC apologises to FX which FX waves away. FX (paraphrasing): "Your Highness, you giving your cousin a lesson is correct, but what's not is challenging your parents. Your father is this country's king and a generation older, his thoughts are not the same as us. When father and son quarrel, Her Majesty sees this and becomes depressed. It puts her in a difficult situation." Hearing this, MC realises he never considered that his actions would place his mother into an awkward position...
    - Physician is called on by MC to look after FX. MC remembers the kid he placed on his bed and goes back, lifts the curtain and apologises to him too. (Kid was sitting up and peeking through the gap in the curtains to observe, but lied down when MC lifted the curtain.)
    -Physician informs MC that the child's wounds have been treated and that all he needs is rest/time to recuperate. MC thanks physician and asks the youngling if he has a home/family.
    -The radish replies that he has no home/family which leads to FX wondering if he's an (orphaned) beggar. The dirty rags, the thin, malnourished-looking possible!ML is draped in, only serves to cement that assumption in MC's mind.
    MC (thinking): Looking at how this child is both thin and small, clothes filthy, it might not be improbable. If he doesn't have a place/family to return to, then he (MC) can't leave the child aside in the imperial palace nor throw him out onto the streets. The cog wheels turning in MC's head, "That being the case, then why don't I bring this child with me back to Cang Shan (the mountain MC cultivates at under Guo Shi's guidance)?"
    Who'd have known, Mu Qing abruptly spoke, "He's lying."​

MQ!!!STOOOP! I NEED MY HOPES & DESIRES TO COME TRUEEE (ಠ益ಠ)
    I wanna see MC with his little ML tail tagging along and being sticky.
    _( :3 」∠)_

@scriptor DCF!! I've been behind on the chapters lately...Is poor LH still being cockblocked?? Or has he finally caught his rabbit?
    ₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  4. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH OHHHH HAHA Revenge best served cold, in a cave, with few witnesses. ٩(✧▽✧)۶
    Nice catch, Ami!

YAAY ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾ More beautiful art!! THEY'RE INCREDIBLE!!! Thanks for sharing~

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Ruff translation for comic strip:
    lilML: All the people who have seen this eye have died.
    lilML: This eye, cannot be seen (by you/anyone).
    MC: 生死有命富贵在天 (a saying that means: Life and death are preordained by fate, wealth and status by the heavens)
    MC: The fate of human lives* do not rely solely on one eye to be altered.
    MC: That's why, from now on, don't cover your face again.
    MC: Like this is plenty good-looking.
    lilML: Un.
    [red text bubbles - .... .... joke, the laughing stock of the three realms...]
    lilML: ... ... I'm sorry.
    lilML: I still brought misfortune upon you.

*命数 refers more to life expectancy but I'm not entirely sure.

...//shockhorror
    (;﹏; )

DAAANG QR'S LOOKIN' HELLA COOL
    This guy is horrid as heck but the fanart is so preeeeetty (ಠ益ಠ) Y U SO GOOD-LOOKIN'??​

5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comments below the comic strip by xixisato @Ami linked just now were saying it's completely plausible.
    D8 WHERE'S MY MASTER-DISCIPLE BONDING TIME THO?!

reader_O8, Kittsune, Ami and 2 others like this.
  6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay spoilers! <(^_^)>

LH is cockblocked, but I remember from raws that he finally gets the bunny very soon from where the translations are at right now. :3

7. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, read ch 65 and became so incensed by QR so I couldn't resist slipping my whining with some spoilers. Thanks for putting up with that lol;;;

The DCF writer keeps teasing LH and readers mercilessly. Patience, LH, patience...

Kittsune, scriptor and alexfilia like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    small question >.> ....what is DCF and who is LH ?

scriptor and kly like this.
  9. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/doomed-to-be-cannon-fodder/?pg=9 It's a het novel and LH is the ML.
    The authoress?? really really likes to dangle MC in front of starving ML but always ensures something crops up just so timely to prevent him from being able to "eat" her. lol MC's a bit dense so she's kind of like a terrified rabbit who thinks ML is out for her blood. Huuge misunderstanding hee hee.

Kittsune, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    MikotoP, Kittsune, kly and 1 other person like this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    As @kly said. It's a very cute het novel. :3

LH is Long Heng, the ML. He's a war god hunk general with a scary face.

lazynoodles, Aeli, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  12. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could like a comment several times over. war god hunk is not an exaggeration.

scriptor and kiara8 like this.
  13. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's okay. I feel that way for other novels at times. It's just that DCF was a novel that didn't frustrate me so much at the time I picked it up and reading the daily chapters became a habit that stuck. even though I've fallen behind ahhahaaha

Don't hide~ It's alright, no pitchforks or angry fanmob here. (y)

reader_O8, Aeli, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    its not really DCF fault orz .....i have a feeling i became too picky when it comes to female romance novels Q.Q ...not everything is hidden marriage and PGC Q.Q ...(and i put half of the novels i was reading on hiatus orz )

scriptor, kiara8 and kly like this.
  15. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having expectations to the romance novels you read is perfectly fine! Being choosey about what you read isn't bad at all.

PGC? I haven't heard of that one before...:eek:

When I fall in love with a novel, I usually leave all the other novels I'm reading on the backburner, hahaha. I'll get to them eventually, I'm just rolling around in my feels for the current novel I'm stuck in rn~ :X3:

Aeli and scriptor like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison genious consort!!! ...its a super awesome novel!! ...you should deffinatly read it!
    well i put novels on hiatus (to someday read them again >.>) ussually because 1) hate the arc 2)got bored
    or reading something more intresting :D

Kittsune, scriptor and kly like this.
  17. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Genius Consort - where the FL is really, really awesome poison user and the ML has achieved infamy due to his icecube-ness

scriptor, kly and alexfilia like this.
  18. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh!! Sounds interesting already-! I'll bookmark its page for later, thanks for the rec!
    ❤❤❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

scriptor likes this.
  19. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Www still can't get over the gambling den scene :blobxd:
    That, and also the time when ML met MC in bridal clothes:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    :sweating_profusely:

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What was ML's reaction when he saw MC in bridal clothes?

reader_O8, Kittsune, scriptor and 2 others like this.