LCD Hellmode ~A Hardcore Gamer Becomes Peerless in Another World with Retro Game Settings~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by iNoveltranslation, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I started LN of this and reached where he level up his summoning to level 5(volume 2). I'm kinda disappointed tbh because most of the story is about him levelling up and interaction with other character feel kinda lacking IMO, I know I can't complain because the novel made it clear it's about him levelling up so I'm kinda sucking up my disappointment a bit.

Since only 3 volumes are released for LN, I want to know if the LN is just a copy-paste of WN or is it just entirely different like how "Lazy Dungeon Master" LN and WN turn out to be?

And is the MC going to continue hiding his ability and act like a doormat? because the story kinda made it clear he doesn't need to.

Thankx.

2. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to the novel after reading the manga, to answer your question:
    Allen actually revealed what he can do in the 3rd volume leaving most of the spectators terrified, then he was called to the battlefield which was the whole point about grinding his skills and gear

3. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    I was having a mental battle to whether or not to click the spoiler, but that spoiler was the best answer. BTW are there any changes in WN compared to LN.

4. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate The Waffle King

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is a very interesting novel, I enjoy it very much, especially the latest chapter.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  5. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    you dont say. i feel exactly the same way as you do.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  6. Liveius

Liveius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which novel chapter did the latest manga chap left off?

xiihuann likes this.
  7. iNoveltranslation

iNoveltranslation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't have any idea about what is happening in the manga, maybe you can tell the part where your were in and some one can help with that.

8. Liveius

Liveius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my bad, yh that makes sense. The latest manga chapter was released 5 days ago, Allen and his friends are still helping the elves in Rosenheim to fight against the demons. They're in Rapolca Fortress now, planning to seige with 50,000 elven troops vs Demon Army's 300,000 troops.

The previous chapter was about Allen and co. fighting off 1million units of the demon army in front of Tiamo Citadel. They killed 800k and the rest of 200k fled. Before the chap finished, Allen sent a couple of Eri cards to infiltrate the fortress. This is the chap where Allen first saw the generals I think.