Mini-Game Hello, I want to play a game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Deleted member 155674, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello nuffians :cookie:
    I am feeling generous, so I want to play a game.
    This game is especially made for certain nuffians celebrating a certain event soon but everyone is welcome.
    Rules are simple, the first to answer all questions correctly will get 100 nuffies (I will send them to him/her/it) consider it your Eid money (my gift to you celebrating the event)
    There are ten questions and each is harder than the previous (I tried my best to make them, so don't judge and I think they are very hard :blobtriumph:, questions are from here and there on the web, so do your best :blobthinkingsmirk:)
    1. Why was the devil banished to earth?
    2. Why didn't the devil kneel to Adam when god told him to do so?
    3. Why were Adam and Eve banished to earth?
    4. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and didn't return?
    5. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and did return?
    6. Who are Gog and Magog and what happened to them?
    7. How old was Osama when he led the arabian army?
    8. Who was the arabian leader in the battle of Nahavand?
    9. Whom did the holy prophet (Muhammad) send to Caesar(Hiraql)?
    10. Who are the three that weren't present in Tabuk's foray?

[​IMG]
    Good luck
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    PS: Theme of Saw of this game got nothing to do with Eid, I know, but I just wanted to do a game like this at least once, in fact, maybe I will do a similar game in Halloween, also, this game lasts only three days meaning answers after Friday juin 7 2019 are irrelevant(the first to answer all questions correctly will get the $100 and I won't help in any way, of course, if anyone gets all the answers right that is and happy Eid to all :blobangel:)

Edit:
    I will reveal the answers once the deadline is over as I doubt anyone will get the answers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, I thought the event you spoke of was the NUF Matchmaking event.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he's matchmaking religious extremists? :blobpats:

4. TheF00rgotenMel0n

TheF00rgotenMel0n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would have liked some questions that are related to the famous novels in NU.

What is the most powerful dragon?
    The Invisible Dragon

5. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I see no point in that
    No, I am no matchmaker, I prefer the role of task master or riddler (hey, maybe, I will add 'task master' as another custom title :hmm:)
    I think there are threads like that already :blobsweat_2:
    Like this one
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/guess-the-mc.17177/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
  6. Zethiro

Zethiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Why was the devil banished to earth? Because of you.
    2. Why didn't the devil kneel to Adam when god told him to do so? Because of you.
    3. Why were Adam and Eve banished to earth? Because of you.
    4. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and didn't return? Yours.
    5. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and did return? Yours.
    6. Who are Gog and Magog and what happened to them? Your family and got spanked.
    7. How old was Osama when he led the arabian army? The same as your age.
    8. Who was the arabian leader in the battle of Nahavand? Not You.
    9. Whom did the holy prophet (Muhammad) send to Caesar(Hiraql)? You.
    10. Who are the three that weren't present in Tabuk's foray? You and two friends of yours.

:blobmelt::blobokhand::blobwhistle::blobspearpeek:

7. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    And you mate won't even get it, HA HA HA :blobrofl:
    There is still time try again

8. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointingly this game wasn't as good as I thought it would be :blobneutral:
    But as I said I will now give the answers :blob_grin:
    for anyone reading this, religious perspectives may vary or differ from one religion to another so you can ignore these answers or if you want to know more or simply don't care or looking for some ideas for a novel with religion in it (for example) or simply just having fun then by all means please enjoy the answers to your hearts content I suppose :blobsweat_2:
    Anyway, the questions and their answers:
    1. Why was the devil banished to earth?
    2. Why didn't the devil kneel to Adam when god told him to do so?
    3. Why were Adam and Eve banished to earth?
    4. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and didn't return?
    5. Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and did return?
    6. Who are Gog and Magog and what happened to them?
    7. How old was Osama when he led the arabian army?
    8. Who was the arabian leader in the battle of Nahavand?
    9. Whom did the holy prophet (Muhammad) send to Caesar(Hiraql)?
    10. Who are the three that weren't present in Tabuk's foray?
    :hmm:
    1. An acceptable answer here is because he didn't listen to god's order telling him to kneel to Adam
    2. An acceptable answer here is because, Adam was made of inferior material compared to the devil that was made of flames not to mention this new comer called human was far lacking compared to him (somehow it reminds me of cultivation novels :hmm:) thus the devil refused to kneel to this inferior creature called human and going as far as disobeying god to prove his point
    3. An acceptable answer here is, the apple (I suppose many know this so I won't explain this)
    4. The answer here is, the raven (I suppose many know this so I won't explain this)
    5. The answer here is, the dove (I suppose many know this so I won't explain this)
    6. An acceptable answer is, Two physically powerful and superior human races that spread chaos and terror on earth (basically monsters) as for what happened to them, they were apparently sealed somewhere and till this day trying to break the seal to get free and destroy humanity :hmm:
    7. The answer is 18 (this is part of history)
    8. The answer is, Noman bin Muqrin (this is part of history)
    9. The answer is, Dihyah Kalbi (this is part of history)
    10. The answer is, Ka'b bin Malik, Marara bin Al-Rabie' and Hilal bin Umayya (this is part of history)

9. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was the devil banished to earth? -

Is it Lucifer who was banished or belial?
    If it's lucifer it because he was too prideful to be commanded by god if it's belial he was called worthless in heaven thus was banished for being a fool. There are many versions of devil though so i'm not sure xd

Why didn't the devil kneel to Adam when god told him to do so? -

Why would a Devil kneel to a human?

Why were Adam and Eve banished to earth? -

Because they eat the forbidden fruit

Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and didn't return? -

Crow/Raven

Which bird was sent by prophet or patriarch Noah to find a land and did return? -

Dove
    I'm don't know much about Middle Easterners so I don't know the answer from 6-10 xd

Deleted member 155674 likes this.