Spoiler Hello Mr. King

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rahan06, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Rahan06

Rahan06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Yun Xiangxiang was a well-regarded celebrity in her previous life.
    This life, she wants to be a proper actor.
    Have a good reputation, rather have nothing than everything and not rely on the words from her fans. The products are quality. Firmly plant her own feet to the ground and only rely on herself to take the throne, step by step.
    Yet, she accidentally got entangled with a world-class big shot.
    Ever since then, the world-class big shot followed her on Weibo. He would gift her advanced technological goods for protection. Create rings that no one else can wear but her. He would glorify her family name so he can go through fire to watch over.
    Until he finally embraced her, "It's too dangerous for you. You can only be safe if you become my wife."
    Yun Xiangxiang: ...

2. Rahan06

Reading List:
    Link
    michoux likes this.
  3. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading it. I'm still at chapter 61. I'll post here once Im done for the summary/spoiler s

quarantine is good likes this.
  4. czeihne

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the raw
    [REDACTED]
    The Male Lead is a Doctor/heir/knows martial arts. Not a typical CEO domineering type. He always pamper and dote on the FL. He trust her and doesnt control her much, not the uber jelaous type. He usually supports in the background. The FL is a witty, talented, not your usual bullied stupid FL.

So far Im at chapter 266
    Hua Xiangrong an orphan, was a one of the top stars together with her rival Lu Huainong.

At the beginning, HX was partnered with Ruo Feiqun. It was not a love at first sight , they became together because the company want to hype them up together. Due to always being together, they really became a couple.

Though the two were a couple for a long time, she was unable to get pregnant. However,RF's one night drug incident made LH pregnant. The company decided to ship them together ang announced that HX and RF already broke up 6 months ago.

HX is already at the later stage of Stomach cancer.

During the wedding of LH and RF, HX called LH then she jumped of the building, gifting the couple of her death's scandal. She jumped because she doesnt want to die ugly once her sickness progress.

She was reborn in the body of a 16 yr old Yun Xiangxiang, a highschool student who took sleeping pills due to getting low grades at school. This time she has parents and a brother who loves her.
    There was a movie that will be shoot at their school, she became a replacement actress. The movie became a hit, on her 2nd movie, she met. Female director who invited her into a cruise party. This is where she came across the mL Song Mian who is roughly 9 yrs older than her.
    She somehow overheard an assassination plot and inform the host which saved the life of SM and others.
    Song Mian was in a critical condition and needed a rare blood type which is also YX' blood type so she was asked to donate. Due to this, their meetings became frequent and SM pursued YX.

YX agreed to be together with SM
    She became famous at school for being top notcher, she signed with the same company Huan Yu as her previous life.
    Her luck was really good as she won a black jaidette but it brought her danger due to jewelry thief. Song Mian came on time to save her.

Oh they were caught kissing in the elevator by FLs dad while she was drunk.

They got married, had a son, and at the ending, she was pregnant with triplets, 2 girls and 1 boy. So they have 4 kids.

Tang Zhiyu, really loved her,he saves her from the nad guys, took 4 bullets for her. He was almost dying but still caring for YX. They were caught in an avalanche and was found by Song Mian, Song Mian, pulled out TZ and replaced him, SM replaced TZ placed . YX and SM are together, Song Mian decided to gamble, they moved amd rolled down, he let go of YX and he kept on rolling and somehow burried by snow or something.

YX was rescued, she became a bit crazy, then finally met SM who was on the same hospital, he just performed surgery to TZ.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  5. Rahan06

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the details ^_^

6. SummerWind

SummerWind Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello @czeihne, sorry for tagging you like this but I would like to know who does the ML family react to her. Will they go all snub on her and say she is not got enough for him or will they accept her?

7. czeihne

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right.. let me check it.. i forgot to update it here after i finished the story. Thanks for reminding me. I already read quite a few after this and its all jumbled in my head.. let me do a quick refresher

8. czeihne

Reading List:
    Link
    The MLs family is basically just his father and YX has a very good relationship with him. YX also made a lot of achievements as an actress too.

nicomcla1995 and Rahan06 like this.
  9. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to LH and RF?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  10. datraccoonboi

datraccoonboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pls?

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused with this part. Suddenly a new character, and avalanche. Nevermind.

Is this cn novel? i read in webnovel and couldnt findany info only the author is bright phoenix, that's why I think is it a cn novel?
    do you know what site the translator is?

12. jjwwxx

jjwwxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the whole book and I must say that it's really nice.
    Yun Xiangxiang is reborn. She was an actress and still decided to be an actress. While pursuing her career, she met Song Mian, a doctor. They met because SM was in danger because of blood loss, and YX happened to have the same rare blood type. She saved him, and he liked her because she has that clear gaze, etc, etc. YX was a minor at that time. However, she noticed that SM likes her and confront him. She didn't have that woman-man feelings, but she decided to try it with him, because at first she didn't plan to be in love or get married. They then fell in love, had relationships, typical novel plot (spoiling the woman, protecting, etc).

Both TZY and Lucifer are rich man. They are enemies to SM. Lucifer because inferiority, I guess. SM and him are both mixed-blood and past generations of Lucifer's family are doctors. However, because of a bet with SM's family, Lucifer's family can't be doctors anymore. Lucifer had talent for medicine, but was blocked by this. He then harbored hatred and jealousy toward SM, who is mixed-blood like him, but can do whatever he wants. TZY on the other hand, likes YX and became love rival with SM. TZY and Lucifer worked together, but turns out they are not on the same side at all. At the end of the story, it's revealed that TZY works for the government (I'm not really sure about this, because I MTL-ed it) to track down underground organization that develops virus which is dangerous for the entire world. In the plan, he used SM and YX, but fell in love for real with YX. TZY was portrayed as a mean man, but is actually a responsible and kind man. I feel sorry about this.

Generally it's all about situations in entertainment industry, scandals, gossips, filming, YX's dedication and hard work toward acting, etc. YX is a strong independent woman, has principle (she can kill, but didn't. she can ruin others, but didn't), knows how to read the room, intelligent, but knows when to rely on SM. SM is caring, spoiled YX, cruel but not heartless, as he knows when he has to be cruel and when he has to save people. Their situations and background are different, but they accommodate and understand each other. They later got married, has a son immediately after getting married. SM didn't have s*x with her before marriage, because he promised YX's father. Both of their family is nice, didn't have much trouble. There is one, but it's easily resolved.

On a banquet, YX is kidnapped by TZY as her son is used as a bait. Later, Lu Jin, an actor who has feelings for the past YX, but regards the now YX as sister, saved her but lost his life to YX's ex-friend (she discovered that she betrayed her when she's kidnapped). This leads to YX's trauma, she became a puppet-like. After a few days she regained her consciousness because Mi Lai, an actress who is not on kind terms with YX, said cruel sentences to her.

When YX receives award, she got kidnapped again on stage, swapped with another girl which has exactly same face and blood type as her. It's discovered because YX's son has an acute sense of smell and immediately said that the girl is not his mom. Later, it's revealed that the government (or maybe nobles) used YX to track down the underground organization. TZY hugged or kissed her as he told her the plan (she compromised and thought that she was just acting with him), she listened to him and he gave her medicine so that she regained her strength (before this she was given medicine to reduce her stamina and strength). She was brought to a laboratory, and before she was injected with the virus, she retaliates, and grabbed the virus or maybe something important. At the same time, her ring has GPS on it, but it has to be charged with solar, so she tossed it to where it can be charged and successfully sent the location to SM and others. While escaping, TZY saves her and was shot. They encountered an avalanche or maybe they jumped of the cliff (I'm not sure, but it involves snow). TZY protects her so she isn't harmed, but TZY is on the brink of death. SM came to rescue them, but because they are buried in the snow, they can't be moved at will or the snow will collapse. So SM replaces TZY's position inside the snow, and got buried together with YX. Later, Qi Jun, SM's friend which likes to travel, told them that it's hard to get out, but not impossible. SM and YX rolled down the snow, but SM leaves YX to a safe place and went alone (I'm not clear on this but I guess he sacrificed so YX is safe). Because of this, YX went crazy. She recognizes people, but she regards people who blocks her to find SM as enemies. They are not separated for long, because SM is safe. After SM came back, he visits YX when she's asleep and she's aware of this. He left her to operate on TZY. When he's done, YX was on a tantrum because she can't find SM. SM then coaxed her, accompanied her. After several days she recovered. She then found out that she's pregnant with triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy. After that, she went abroad to continue her studies. When she came back, she came back as a director and directed a movie about Lu Jin.

Personally, I'm satisfied with the ending, but I hope there is a spin-off about Lu Jin and Hua Xiangrong (YX's past life), best if it's a happy ending.
    YX in her past life has inferiority complex. But the YX now is confident. She tries her best in her life, appreciates what she has, and doesn't regret what she doesn't have. She can be a role model, especially about how she considers almost everything when she plans her counterattack. She doesn't attack indiscriminately.

Please read the story to understand more, as I only told the main points. I hope it helps though ^-^

13. ZooRoPa

ZooRoPa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I get a good translation of this book?? All the sites I've been to, after chapter 430 it's MTL. totally ruins the charm

14. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    can I know at which chapter Lu Jin (the actor) died?:blobsob:
    I’m currently reading this, I’m at chapter 500 and I am SO NOT READY FOR HIS DEATH:blobflag::blobsob:

plus, by coincidence, I am listening to “I Wish” by One Direction right now and OH MY GOSH, THE LYRICS IS SO FITTING FOR LU JIN AND HIS UNREQUITED LOVE FOR HUA XIANGRONG!!:blobsneeze::blobsneeze: I recommend you guys to listen to I Wish by 1D while thinking of Lu Jin and HXR, gosh the feels

I am so heartbroken by the spoiler of his death:meowreachsobrev: god I dont think I can read the part where he dies:meowpuffytears: my fave side character in Hello Mr King:bloborz:

WHO IS THE EX FRIEND THAT LU JIN LOSES HIS LIFE TO!!!!!?? I WANT NAMES!!!
    *opens the Death Note*:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blob_thor::blob_thor:

15. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the comment above! Is there any other story from this author? Or more chapters that weren’t translated?

Lu Jin and Hua XiangRong deserve a 2nd chance to be together.

Also, the OG Yun XiangXiang also deserves her own life even if it might be boring.

Also, if anyone wants a specific spoilers just ask me!