Hello Newbies! A Welcome Thread for You Reader!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FlowingSong, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF and have fun

2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I want to ask that is it possible to see the date when we started reading any novel or when we mark it as completed?

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you could make a sub reading list for completed novels. As for seeing the date on when you started reading a series you could just use the private notes option on the reading list feature and add some notes on the novel

Aster Anemone likes this.
  4. mishiman

mishiman New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi there

5. varetabr

varetabr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Vareta or Joe
    Hobbies/Interest: Reading, Manga, Novels, Gaming and Coding.
    Usually I read Fantasy, or Redo novels, I like VRMMORPG ones too.
    Don't like Yaoi tho.

I'm a lurker, created my account in 2016 but just posted today lol.

6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF

hmmmm 2nd Chance:
    God of Crime
    I am the Monarch
    Tsuyokote Saga
    VR
    Haroon

7. Emaz

Emaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mayb not here where i should ask but how do i creat a threat ?

8. MiDavid

MiDavid New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ukraine puts Donald Trump on blacklist
    picoolio. net/images/2018/06/20/pbpd6018bacd400281d. jpg
    A controversial Ukrainian web-site 'Peacemaker' (myrotvorets.center) has put the U.S. President Donald J. Trump on a blacklist after reports that he told G-7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian. Trump made the remarks over dinner after the G-7 summit in Quebec, Canada. The U.S. President also said that "Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world".
    'Peacemaker' is reported to be a shadow department of Ukraine's secret services. The blacklist is a database that includes people cooperating with pro-Russian militants in Donbas (eastern Ukraine), those who visit Crimea without official permission from Ukraine, and people who publicly approve of Russia's policy towards Ukraine. The web-site is not an official public institution, yet in practice Ukrainian border patrol officers refuse to allow people on the list entry to the country.
    At the time of this article's publication all records with Donald Trump were deleted from the 'Peacemaker' web-site, however a screenshot is still available.

9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    What thread do you want to create?

10. Soosoo

Soosoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, you could call me soso
    Hobbies: drawing, knitting, sewing, reading.. it depends on my mood yeah, there was even a time I wanted to try and make all kinds of sweets but the result... I'm bad with sweets:blobpensive:
    I don't have a spicial kind of novels (I'm still new), as long the story is good and the characters are interesting I will read it
    I'm in your care and thanks *bow*

11. jojooxxx

jojooxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

You can call me Joanna :)

Hobbies/Interest: listening to music, reading books/manga/novels, watching tv shows: 8 out of 10 cats, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, The Nanny Named Fran, Game of Thrones, etc, arts and crafts

I like different kinds of genre like romance, action, tragedy, yaoi :whistle::coffee:

I've fallen in love with Chongfei Manual, To Be A Virtues Wife, Transmigrator meets Reincarnator, Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman, The Legendary Master's Wife, Hidden Marriage, and more
    I like reading them because I learn a lot from it actually :D and it's very entertaining. I like reading something a bit dark, sad, and tragic with a sweet, happy, and romance in the twist.

Yes, I'm complex.

12. keLLom

keLLom New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    You can call me Lom for short.
    I like sleeping.

13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice.... want it to be an eternal one? We offer some help regarding it. Oh and it's free XD XD

Nice to meet you complex :p

hmmmm doomed to be a cannon fodder, side character transmigration, Jianghu's road is curve you might like them

hmmm try reading Rakuin no Monshou, Youjo Senki, Legend of Sun Knight, Evil God Average

14. Pyushis

Pyushis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/Nickname: Pyushis or Hiro14 [The latter name is my former Nickname in forums]
    Hobbies/interests: Reading novel and Watching Videos.
    Genres you read often/tags you often look for: Nothing really. As long as its interesting I'll give it a go. If it falls from my expectation I'll throw it in my trash list. Once in a while, I re-evaluate the trash list if a worthy novel emerges from it. Most of the time there's none.
    Your favourite novel/read and WHY: My Current Favorite Novel is... Dungeon Defense. I got baited by the author thinking it would be a game like novel reincarnation like any other but that image was suddenly thrown upside-down after the second volume. Another would be 86. It's nice.
    Random Fact: Eh I came from MF Forums but then I got busy so I stopped going there and apparently, while I was gone, It died. Hence im here now. Oh and mangaupdates too. Hated the UI, found aho-updates, aho died, found myself here. Saw a forum. Migrated. Lurked for a year(?) The rest is history. Are there no spam threads here?

15. Fi

Fi Chosen One

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/Nickname: Fi
    Hobbies/interests:
    Reading novel and ... something inappropriate to discuss, maybe?
    Genres you read often/tags you often look for: Time Travel, second chance, gender bender, villainess noble girls.
    Your favourite novel/read and WHY: Akuyaku Tensei, the first novel that makes me fall in love with villainess noble girl genre.
    Random Fact: this account is a clone?

16. anjjjjj

anjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Anjjjjj here

I like to read light novel, manga and webtoon. I always surf the net when I don’t know something. I also like to paint or to draw during my spare time. Oh don’t forget I also like watching anime and k drama.

I often look for stories with romance/shojo/josei tag. Though, I am a bit picky. I don’t like reading harems sorry. I like romance story with a mature story /plot.

I made my account last February but I just got active yesterday. So I think Im considered as newbie. I hope to meet new friend and please take care of me :aww::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link

anjjjjj likes this.
  18. DooMWhite

DooMWhite Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/Nickname DooMWhite is fine :p
    Hobbies/interests Gaming and watching/read anime/manga/novels
    Genres you read often/tags you often look for Romances, I just can't keep up with a story if I don't see a pairing or something like that, there are some stories that it doesn't apply(rarely).
    Your favourite novel/read and WHY; SAO Progressive, this novel can't even compare with the original one(SAO), the author added so many tricks and new mechanics to the game that it was soo fun to read it(and of course the romance part was pretty good).

19. Fuchsia

Fuchsia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there. So I've recently joined up in order to store my completed/reading novels, as well as talk about such on the forums. I'm pretty new to Asian novels, but thus far I'm having a blast. I've primarily been reading Xianxia and Wuxia novels, the former are especially nice. I've been going for novels with a bit of romance, and those without reincarnation (from a different world). In terms of Asian novels (not including light novels), so far I've read about 700 chapters of AGT, 82 chapters of AWE, and about 600 chapters of MGA, which I dropped.I'm a pretty big light novel, manga and anime fan, but I won't be talking about those things here, I have other places for that.

20. Militia

Militia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello people!
    Hobbies/interests: Anime (Favorites are Kiseijuu, NHK, Tatami galaxy, Steins;Gate and Monogatari series) and Manga(Berserk, Kokou no Hito, Aku no Hana, Goblin Slayer, Koe no Katachi), Video games (Currently playing a lot of SCP:SL but all time favorites would be Rimworld, Darkest Dungeon, S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and FTL).
    Genres i read often/tags i often look for: My favorite genre is psychological but my most watched/read genre is probably romance. My favorite tags are time loop/time travel and character growth/weak to strong but i usually prefer if the MC doesn't get too OP and has to suffer to actually gain any significant powers.
    My favourite novels and why; Overlord(LN): because i love the characters (Ainz and Neia are my favorites), the worldbuilding, the comedy, especially in the form of Ainz inner thoughts and how hilariously OP Nazarick is compared to any NWers encountered so far. My favorite Volume is 9.
    and ReZero(WN): as i said earlier i love time loops and ReZeros RBD is so far my favorite time travel related power in any media. I also like the characters (favorites are Echidna, Garfiel and Subaru), the suffering that comes with RBD and the worldbuilding, so far especially the mysteries surrounding the witches, the sin archbishops and Subaru. My favorite arc is 4.