Resolved Help‼️ Abandoned little princess marries a little dragon

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lizzabelle, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Lizzabelle

Lizzabelle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone! I’ve been trying to remember this novels name for a while now, and I just can’t :cry:

• I remember that it was about a girl who escaped after going back to her younger self, and went to a family of dragons to marry their young son.
    • She was a princess who was born with the appearance of a demon (because her family mixed with them a long time ago) and because of that she was used to kind of power her more normal looking siblings.
    • She went to the dragon mansion when there was some kind of selection for the little dragon boy’s wife, and she was chosen even tho she was very dirty looking. In her last life a girl she knew got chosen instead, but hated it cause she was ignored.
    • The dragons would ascend sometime in the future, and that’s why the other girl (and the MC for a while) was ignored.
    • The mansion is filled with many monster and fantasy races that follow the dragons, and in the future wish to ascend with them.
    • Then I remember she wasn’t supposed to go out on certain nights, because the dragon boy hunts and could kill her. And lastly a scene where she meets her father-in-law and acts like she loves all the scary and dangerous things he does with her, like throw her very high in the air or fly super fast in a drake.

Ok, that’s it! I remember a surprising lot for not being able to remember the title…

2. InnocenceInDeath

InnocenceInDeath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Baby is a Revenge Maker

Lizzabelle likes this.
  3. Lizzabelle

Lizzabelle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh! Thank you so much! That is the one!

Too bad it apparently was dropped :cry: