Forgotten Title Help find FL, Transmigration/world hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lillis44, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Lillis44

Lillis44 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to find a specific novel where the female lead goes to different world. In one of the beginning world she transmigrates to sounds something similar to this; the setting is more ancient times. She goes into the first daughters body while our 'antagonist' goes into the second daughters body. There are two males that are supposed to be wedded it didn't matter which daughter it was. The antagonist wanted to marry the,,, mentally disabled male as she had read plenty of modern romances where the ml was pretending to be sick. Our protagonist says she will marry the mentally disabled one so her sister has to marry the scary ml. The mentally disabled ml was not pretending and has a childlike demeanor. the antagonist does not know this had has a rocky relationship at best with the scary ml. Our protagonist is setting out to capture the scary ml heart but does not like him so makes sure that they will not end up together in the end.
    Another world (several other worlds have happened in between these) she goes to after the ml she has to capture is pretending to be mentally disabled but is very scheming and sly. Our protagonist doesn't know that and treats him like the previous mentally disabled ml in the previous arch. He ends up falling for her and eventually he has to drop the act.....
    The protagonist usually has to fight against reborn, transmigrated, or systems in each world. I forgot the rest of the novel tbh there are plenty other archs in the story but I cant remember them. If you have any idea which novel this is please let me know! I've been searching for god knows how long.

2. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems fun let me know if anyone know this novel

3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to know as well...