Other Request Help finding extra chapters (番外) for The Good For Nothing Seventh Young Lady

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dhragonis, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Dhragonis

Dhragonis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Spoilers***
    I'm so desperate for the extra chapters for TGFNSYL. I've been reading the raws with my limited chinese and I was up to the part where the rest of Phantom are going through the trial (神格考驗) to inherit the powers of the gods (around chapter 2520). I was just reading the chapter where Qi Xia had forgotten Shen Yan Xiao and practically confessed that he was romantically in love with her, when the author's note at the end said that the rest of the God Trials will be written as an extra (番外) after the story ends.

Quote "對於考驗的過程要不要寫的問題,又要看的,也有不要看的,所以我安排在完結後的番外寫出來,到時候大家想看的直接看就可以了。不想看的也不用怕拖廷劇情進度了。"

The main story then skipped till after Phantom had all gone through the trials. I can't find the extra chapters anywhere. All I can find is 番外1 which is a short extra with NOTHING about the god trials. I have tried with my limited Chinese to look for these elusive extra chapters with zero sucess.

Dude, I wanna read what happened to Li Xiao Wei's hatred for his father for abandoning him and his mother, Qi Xia's feelings for Xiao Xiao!!!!!!! and the rest of the Phantom members experience during the god trials!!!

Anyone have any idea where to find the chapters that detail the rest of the god trials? Some people online seem to suggest that there are more extra chapters on the author's weibo account but I don't know how to find them...either way, I just really need to read these chapters TT___TT

Any help would be much appreciated!