Forgotten Title help.....FL reincarnation/transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AnnonxElle, Mar 22, 2021.

1. AnnonxElle

AnnonxElle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo I remember reading this novel like a year ago but I stopped reading because I was waiting for update and I completely forgot about it. I suck at describing stories because when it comes to historical romances with female leads that involves transmigration or etc....they have similar plots buuuuut I do remember there was 2 guys in her friend group & they were gay or they could simply just liked eachother, idk if they were strictly gay. . Likeee wow that's so different I never read anything like that in novels. Anyways I remember how she mentioned how she was going to protect them and I believe they had to come out to their family heads about them being together. I remember the FL catching both of them in the act inside a restaurant? perhaps? And I also remember her asking which one was the top or bottom which made them embarrassed but their friends in the room was curious as well. This is all I got and can remember lol ...can someone please tell me what is this. :sushi_dead: thx

2. AnnonxElle

AnnonxElle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I'm thinking about it, it could be a rebirth...I don't really know lol

3. Kitty_R

Kitty_R Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help her....I want to read this novel too