Resolved Help forgot bl name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by QinQin seeks fluff, May 16, 2020.

1. QinQin seeks fluff

QinQin seeks fluff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm searching for a quick transmigration bl that has a certain arc. but I cant remember the title nor the arcs name

I forgot most of the details since it's been months since ive read the story but the arc in question that made me remember the story has the mc playing as the adoptive son of a rich family and the mc in the arc looked like their missing son so they brought him back but then the "protagonist" of the arc returned and is allegedly the true missing son that has been raised in a village or something

I forgot all the names except i remember the surname of the mc in that arc is something with a Q in it and also i only remember the end of the arc where it turns out the missing son was actually dead already (he was found buried on a hill and the skeleton/body is that of a child)

Thats all i remember but maybe if anyone can point me in the right direction i can probably provide additional details

P.s sorry for any grammar errors and lack of punctuation i just really want to find this novel again

Edit: thank you to everyone who replied! Im happy to say i reread the entire arc and found what i was looking for:)

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is always a protagonist with harem delusions
    Baobao isn't fake arc