Forgotten Title Help! I forgot the title of this BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by vivitani, May 7, 2022.

1. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for this BL entertainment novel which I read a few years back.

I’m not sure if the story was part of an Arc of a transmigration novel but from what I remembered the MC transmigrated / rebirth into a ruined Model/ Actor. When he woke up in his new body the Original owner died of overdose (? I’m not too sure about this part) he got the memories of the Original and found out that he was betrayed / ruined by his fellow artist under the same manager. From what I remembered ( I think but not sure ) he liked that fellow artist so he gave him his resources.

The MC’s new body is actually super handsome but since he got ruined he stopped caring about himself and became thin or fat, basically out of shape. His skin also became rough ( not good looking ). So the first thing that mc did was to get a makeover so that he can start over. He started to care for his body by eating well, using facial products for his skin and exercising. Before he finally left his apartment and started showing his face outside.

The first gig that I remember mc got was to model and he met his fellow artist that betrayed him. (?) There was a part in the story where he painted a mole under his eye to make him more eye catching for a gig.

The ML happens to be a CEO of an entertainment company (??? From what I can remember ML is a CEO Or a big shot in the entertainment industry) and the MC is or became an artists under that label and he gave the MC the highest grade contract.

Edited : I also remember that the MC’s manger is a good person, the fellow artist that betrayed him Abandoned the manager that they shared and got a new one(??? I’m not too sure about this part. But I do remember that the MC’s manager is good. He sticks with the MC through thick and thin. Along the way MC gets to have his own team of makeup artist and assistants.

That’s all I remembered, I’ve been looking for this novel for a long time and I can’t find it at all so if anyone does know please please tell me!

Edited:

I also remembered a scene in the story where there was this notorious executive of the company that wanted to make a pass on the ML when they met at the elevator and the ML basically trashed that person.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    neko senpai likes this.
  2. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of a Supermodel
    MC's original body was in love with his fellow model under the same agent and killed himself by eating sleeping pills. ML is the top male supermodel and a designer.

3. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read Rebirth of a Supermodel a few years ago. I don’t remember the details of the novel anymore. So I guess it’s time for me to check it out again. I hope that it’s is the novel that I’m looking for. Thank you!

Edited:

so I just came back from checking Rebirth of a Supermodel and I’m pretty sure that it’s not the novel that I’m looking for.

I remembered that the mc had to do a transformation before he was able to show himself again to the public. Because the situation of his body was bad. He had to revamp himself by getting back in shape before appearing again.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  4. Nihu

Nihu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I thought the one you were looking for was 'Cannon fodder Cheat systems model arc ,
    It has mole drawing for a gig part .
    But you said the manger was good so this probably isn't it
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cannon-fodder-cheat-system/
    Edit : Actually now that I think about the og wasn't in love with a fellow model , it was more like a cheating situation . Sorry this was probably of help(个_个)

vivitani likes this.
  5. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also read the Cannon fodder cheat system and from what I remember it’s different from the one I’m looking for. But Thank you!

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Nihu likes this.
  6. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure that I have read this novel. Just unable to recall it right now. I'll let you know soon.

vivitani likes this.
  7. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too it's so familiar

Is there a part where he took a video of himself after his transformation and later on someone took a video of a body double of this guy who looked a lot like them

8. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a part where he took a video of himself after his transformation and later on someone took a video of
    Ahhhh I'm so sorry.

9. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please! Thank you!

It’s okay! Thank you so much!

Lemonlyn likes this.
  10. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going crazy hahahaha, I can’t remember at all. :blobsob: It bothers me so much that I forgot the title of the novel that I read :notlikeblob:

11. Koko1501

Koko1501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tabushechka likes this.
  12. neko senpai

neko senpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds really familiar but I just can't put the name to it
    @vivitani is it Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil arc 9 ( I believe that was the one with the models)?
    I love destroying worlds is a good one that I haven't finished.
    Give you two green hats?
    I know of one where the mc dies at the end by commuting suicide after retribution as that was the wish of the og person.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
  13. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven’t given up on searching for the novel, but I am desperate. It bugs me that I can’t remember title.

So as I was trying to remember other details There is a scene in the novel that seems to indicate that there was a system ???with MC. There was a part in the start of the novel where when he looked at himself in the mirror to evaluate his state, the system gave him a pill??? ( Honestly I’m not sure if I’m mixing up some parts with other novels. But that’s how confused and desperate I am to find the novel.)

neko senpai likes this.
  14. theoriolebehind

theoriolebehind Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just shooting my shot but is it I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star? Some details feel so similar here.

Do you remember if it's completely TLed, ongoing, or raw?

It feels so familiar though

15. vivitani

vivitani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’ve read, I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star and it wasn’t it.

From what I do remember, at the time that I read the novel it was still ongoing. It only had a few chapters translated so I had to go and read the raws and that was around 2018.

I actually tried retracing my steps before I discovered the novel using my bookmarks. Cause every time I finished reading, I would always add them there and I remembered that it was after reading Rebirth of a Supermodel that I discovered the novel through the recommendations. But I don’t why, it seems that I wasn’t able to bookmark it.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    neko senpai likes this.
  16. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    campingg :blobpeek::blobpeek:

17. KatLyn97

KatLyn97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want. So I camp.