Forgotten Title Help, if you know the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by elle24, Jan 9, 2020.

1. elle24

elle24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was searching since yesterday and i couldnt remember the title. If you guys have an idea or something pick your mind

It was a romance the male lead is a soldier(like a special action force). The perspective of the story is on the girl ( cant remember her job)
    But there here are the scenes that i can remember:

- She first meet him on his house which is i think the girl has an errand @.@
    - she was to attend an excusion/activity on a remote place however there was a calamity like a flood so they have to go on a higher place(mountain). However one of the staff is feeling sick/injured and many panicked cause the calamity might befall them so they dont care about that staff so the female girl left behind to take care of the injured while slowly going up of the mountain. However when rescue came. The male lead is part of the military rescue and climb the mountains by himself without waiting for signal and like a knight in shining armor he save the female lead
    - the girl is often seen in the baracks (army?)
    - one day the male lead is not responding and it seems he was in an accident and in coma and there was a antagonist girl daughter of a rich man and she hide the body of the male lead on their hospital and refuse to let anyone see

Please if you guys know this novel please tell me thank you so much

2. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. elle24

elle24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @nightcore34 ohh you mean the epilogues? the story of Moting and Tangning sons? hmm gotta give it re-read of those epilogue. I am worried if I am mixing the story to other novel as well. Thank you soo muccchhh

4. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @elle24 Not the epilogue. I have to put the next bit in a spoiler for anyone who hasn't read up to here.

It happens halfway in the story. It is when Tangning creates her own entertainment company, the one where she takes in artists who are pressured or framed. One of the managers there had a mother who is in the entertainment circle, it was her that you're on about. Or at least is similar.