Forgotten Title HELP, i'm for two novels.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nurlan, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Nurlan

Nurlan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I’m looking for two novels since I read them a long time ago and forgot their names.
    1. A powerful demon or cultivator of devilish arts was reborn in the mortal world in the body of a young master. Later, he will encounter another family who want to sacrifice their family.

2. The cultivator reincarnates the body when he was 15-18 years old. At this time, strange things begin to happen in the world and wild animals begin to mutate and gain wisdom. Later, he receives an inheritance or military equipment, sort of like a tiger in a cave.
    Help me find the names of these two novels, thanks. And sorry for my English, this is not my native language.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your English is fine. I can’t think of any novels. Second one sounds familiar though. I’ll have a quick search and see if I have it.

3. sonido

sonido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, in the first novel does the "mortal world" contain any cultivation elements or is it like our "great" planet?
    And yes the second novel does sound familiar indeed...maybe Wu Dong Qian Kun?

4. Nurlan

Nurlan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the first novel - this Reincarnation of the Heaven . The second novel is not Wu Dong Qian Kun . This is a relatively new translation of the novel. The main character returns to the past and at this time in the world mutations of animals begin to occur, there will be a catastrophe. He finds the legacy of the tiger and seems to be fighting either against a bear or against a snake.

5. Nurlan

Nurlan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank.

6. Nurlan

Nurlan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I found the first novel - this Reincarnation of the Heaven . The second novel is not Wu Dong Qian Kun . This is a relatively new translation of the novel. The main character returns to the past and at this time in the world mutations of animals begin to occur, there will be a catastrophe. He finds the legacy of the tiger and seems to be fighting either against a bear or against a snake.

7. sonido

sonido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnator?

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  8. Muspon

Muspon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a cultivation novel