Resolved HELP! im looking for...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by solivagantsoul, Apr 29, 2021.

1. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel a lot earlier must be a year now or more but I know I've re-read it 3 times ...
    the novel is about a female protagonist who was transmigrated into another world where basically men are more superior (its not the main point of the story but it's just there) the world has a monarchy system and she was transmigrated as the daughter of a businessman and has 2 step-siblings who don't care about her. i think she was previously an assassin. ML is the only general.

The moment she transmigrates is actually in a pile of dead bodies from a sacrifice a prince was doing (it's a modern setting and I think the world was described similar to Dubai) and she kills everyone including that prince and escapes.
    She wanted to investigate her mother's death which happened in the royal airport or something and so she helps the second prince take the throne...he falls for her and later she discovers that she actually related to the royal family and the prince is her uncle....he later takes the throne but soon dies of poisoning and they all beg her to take the throne cuz shes so badass....she also has another uncle who was an illegitimate prince with white hair and they got along great.

other things/scenes I remember about the novel is
    • the ML is the general and later he puts her under his wing and sends her to the capital's best school which she dominates...there is also a part where on the first day she stabs a pen into the desk and the physis prof goes crazy wanting to make her his student...
    • she takes part in a lot of military training and then competitions for a big part of the novel and represents her kingdom and kicks ass.
    • she has a pet tiger/lion/cheetah that they got when the ml n she went on a hunting date where she killed a lion with a head-shot.
    • during the joint kingdom's military contest thing after she wins the ml called her up to where he sat and in public asks her to sit with him...her being the bold bitch she sits right in his lap and says 'oh so you like doing it with everyone watching' Idk it's not this but basically similar and mind you their mics are on and every action is being broadcast...
    • she ends up taking over her fathers business and becomes the only woman in the empire with power(ofc before she was enthroned)

if I'm not wrong it has 500-700 chapters...it was on NU before I just cant remember the title...the cover used to be a girl in a red dress seemingly dancing with a man in a suit...

Deleted member 318062 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Yes, i'm trying to find the novel you're looking for but i'm kinda hoping you know what the answer to this is and i still wanted to know, if the novel is a KN or CN (perhaps a JN?) Cus i found too many novel covers with Females in a red dress :notlikeblob:

(Try searching these, i think one of them might be able to be the novel you're looking for:blobokhand:)

《 I think Quick Transmigration Female Lead: Male God, Never Stopping

Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here

The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss

The General’s Little Peasant Wife 》

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    solivagantsoul likes this.
  3. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!
    nope i know it's Chinese and its modern, and definitely NOT a QT/WH novel...there was only transmigration in the beginning...

4. Deleted member 318062

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! (again ^^) unfortunately, i haven't found it (yet) but i'm going to search it in series finder so no worries! ^^

5. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sooo much! you're a lifesaver! don't stress yourself tho

6. Deleted member 318062

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! (っ ͡^ ﹏ ͡^)っ, i won't stress myself, i'll just tell you if i find something similar to your description ^^

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2021
    solivagantsoul likes this.
  7. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    I FOUND IT!!!!
    Top Giants: Rebirth of the Black-Bellied Wife

surprisingly the rating is pretty low and not many people seem to have read it, a pity.
    i recommend you to read this you'd have to mtl it though.

Deleted member 318062 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 318062

Reading List:
    Link
    OOH! Yay! Good for you ^^
    I'm really sorry for not finding it sooner really <'(^^ |||)z