Forgotten Title HELP!!, looking for a rebirth modern office manhwa

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by andromeda09, Jul 2, 2022.

1. andromeda09

andromeda09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so after reading the blurb for perfect marriage revenge, I was hit by the urge to read a manga i had ages ago, only I have no idea where or what it was called

what I can remember is that its a 21st modern one, where the FL is reborn after she married a scumbad (as usual). Anyways, she works at this office and it seems like her boss/the team leader is the ML. What I remember is that the scumbag also works at the office and tries to hit on her/ask her out but her boss keeps helping her for now. In her second chance, she sees her boss differently and he like drives her back home and all. I think he was tall with dark hair and blue eyes?

also a big thing in the beginning was the FL undergoing a "makeover" as in she decided to treat herself better and bought new shoes and clothes and changed her hairstyle and added makeup.

And she tried to talk more with her co-workers; I remember the FL had a coworker who had a daughter (and I think in her previous life the coworker and her husband divorced) so the FL tried to help her out especially because their supervisor was awful and would be abusive and rude (luckily in her new life the ML sees this first hand and fires this creepy middle-aged dude.)

2. Kaiser109

Kaiser109 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marry My Husband

3. andromeda09

andromeda09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GODS THANK YOU!!!!!! The amount of sleep I lost over this last night, thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for