Forgotten Title Help, looking for a specific C-Novel set in a hospital

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by theassemblyofgod, Feb 17, 2022.

1. theassemblyofgod

theassemblyofgod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I'm desperately trying (and failing) to remember the name of a novel of Chinese origin (if memory serves me right), it used to pop up quite frequently in my recommendations a couple months ago but I never got around to read it. I do remember the premise, it was set in a hospital and the focus was on a supposedly "cursed" ward/hospitalwing/floor whose patients are always, always, at the center of super dramatic and cliché incidents, the stuff you only see on TV and read in novels. From abrupt amnesia, evil in-laws, poisoned CEO, you name it they've got it. The main characters were mostly the staff (nurses and doctors) and how they deal with this "curse" fixed on their workplace and well the absolute chaos their walking-drama patients bring to the table etc.
    Please it would mean the world to me if anyone could hit me up with anything that fits the description, I've been looking for it on servers, through tags, and lists but to no vail, it's driving me up the wall not gonna lie hahahaha. (same as that one song you've got stuck in your head but for the love of everything can't remember the damn title).

Anyway, please help and thank you all in advance !

TXHY likes this.
  2. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping~