Other Request Help make a Blacklist for bad Harems

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    That literally has nothing to do with my comment. My comment is stipulating the fact that these girls are in an established relationship, in their respective universes, but the cringey author that has a hard-on for these characters from other stories thought he could inject himself into his own story and "capture" them. That's why I said "borderline" NTR. Because the only missing IS the MC from those stories. That's it, the only reason this is not a cuckfest is because the author essentially deleted the mc's from the original stories and put himself in a world where he can fuck those anime girls instead.

Has literally nothing to do with relationships based in reality, smartass. It's why doujinshi's (not originals), fan novels, etc are held in disdain because losers that are incapable of writing their own stories, characters, plots, and worlds take them from someone else that already did the work and inject their own ideals and fetishes on them.

But excluding ALL of that, let's say this isn't the author taking anime girls from other stories that have relationships. It doesn't change the fact the mc is trash and on multiple occasions straight up rapes the girls or most of the time forces himself on them when they don't want it. And that's a good harem? Lol, okay.

As I said, it's not NTR, but borderline. And for proof, all you need to do is go read some doujinshi's. By your logic, if Asuna from SAO forgets Kirito exists and falls in love with a random weeb, that doesn't make it NTR on some level but a wholesome story about some dude fucking her.