Forgotten Title Help me find these 2 manhua please

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by LavaFlowzz, Dec 5, 2021.

1. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one,
    Manhua, cultivation vrmmorpg, mc was rebirth because he was killed irl before he can fight with his rival. The rivalry was because of a girl. After rebirth it was before the game launched, mc got a secret class where he can control flying swords i think. Mc is super op with his secret class. Mc was killed irl before mc cam fight with the rival in the vr world.

The second one,
    Urban cultivation manhua, mc in murim world has long white hair. Comes back to earth, and theres cultivation now. In one of the chapters there was a story about a carp leaping to a dragon gate and tyrned into a dragon carp i think not sure. In earth mc has black hair i think. In the cover there is the mc long white hair. Mc was one of the strongest or if not the strongest in the wolrd but he got killed. Rebirth to before cultivatipm was big and everyone does it. Mc knows stuff that he doesnt know before he rebirth, like he got some connections that allows him to buy stuff as a vvvip from an expensive high end store.

I read both of these manhua in mangakalot back then. It has been a few years. Hopefully someone will help me find these 2 manhuas title please

2. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    First one
    Sword of Benevolence ( JIANREN )
    Boundless Fairyland, JIANREN , 剑仁

2nd one too generic to search

LavaFlowzz likes this.
  3. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you for the help, really would want to know the second one as well though, i dont know how to make it easier to search :(