Forgotten Title Help me remember the name of this anime [found]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raphael, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yeah not quite sure if I should have posted this here in looking for or in anime discussion but anyways as the title said I need help remembering the name of an anime I watched quite a while back, here is what I remember.

Main character is a guy who wants to stop with his boring life he then meets an old guy who is making a bike/robot thing that looks like a dragon(?) or a lizard and he has the power to use the handle as a bow which shoots energy arrows. Other things I remember are that he has a companion girl who has cuffs in her hand that have a link from a chain which she uses to track down a dude that has the same powers as the MC but I think uses a crossbow, there is also some bad guy who is a bus with legs and there should be a Minotaur mentioned somewhere, also I think the MC's job is to track down and kill monsters which other people are not aware are monsters. Sorry if it's not much but if I knew more I would probably remember what anime I'm thinking of myself.

Well I think that's all I remember if you guys have any idea which anime I'm thinking of please post the name I've been going crazy trying to remember the name but I totally can't. So yeah thanks to any and all who help. :):):):)

2. loli

loli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you are talking about melody of oblivion
    just googled it so i m not sure

Sinvin, elv21 and Raphael like this.
  3. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry cannot be of help, i can't remember any male MC with bow as weapon.

Raphael likes this.
  4. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's it
    ELAN VITAR?

Raphael likes this.
  5. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Just googled that title and yes that's it wow talk about irony can't remember the name and it has oblivion in its name no wonder. Anyways a million thanks about that spend at least 8 hours of today just trying to remember the name and it totally distracted me from my games so when I lost without save I had at last had it now I'm finally free of that curse of having it there but not remembering it thanks thanks thanks. :)

CDLevit and Gadget like this.
  6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was it finally free from the curse of having the anime in my thoughts but not remembering it fully anyways I was kinda right the bike looks like a dragon/lizard thingy. Thanks for the help.

7. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this anime...didn't really like it...i just like the bike...

8. Gadget

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't like the end, and by the end, I mean the last 6 episodes. It turned into some psychologic/philosophic shit that made no sense at all. I hate animes that end like that, it makes all the time you spend watching them entirely wasted.

9. shade0180

shade0180 your shadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this started at episode 1.
    It kind of did if you really are following the story.. Mind you I didn't really like the whole show considering most of it is basically fanservice.. and half of it is filler..

10. Gadget

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I lost track of the plot when they started putting fillers and focus on fan-service...
    And it's been so long, there are a lot of things I don't remember... Ad to that my disapointment for the ending... Whatever

11. loli

loli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i did not think that there can be fillers in anime with only 24 episodes .( I have not seen a lot of animes maybe 20-25 and most of the ones i have seen have lots of episodes)

12. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder bro, it's Gainax.
    In case you are not familiar with their work, it's Evangelion and Panty&Stocking