Resolved Help me !!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PaigeTheParrot, May 16, 2020.

1. PaigeTheParrot

PaigeTheParrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I remember, the ML is from a very rich family (tang??), but is a lazy/womanising second master, who gets into an almost instant relationship and engagement with the FL. Everyone assumes that the FL is poor/ cinderella (as the tabloids say it) but she actually has a hidden identity as a famous foreign princess (I think her best friend was a designer..). They go to a party where his elder brother's wife tries to humiliate the FL(who was his fiancée at that time). The father of ML (who appears very young) tries to seduce/offers MC in a car. Please help if you know the name of this chinese modern romance novel.

More information: She also had an ex whom she dated when she was only 18 years old and left him abruptly without any message.
    (In the drama, it was due to the fact that he was too busy in his work and forgot their anniversary/her birthday and a lot of things so she felt lonely. The drama is adapted, so it may be slightly different. In the drama, she had some superpowers which were out of her control. Whenever she was distressed, glass and appliances around her would malfunction. When she was young, she heard that her parents wanted to divorce but didn't do so because of her condition so she overreacted and her parents were taking her to the hospital in the car which malfunctioned in the way, killing her parents and making her an orphan. She's not an european princess but a very rich woman because of her parents' inheritance here. Also the reason she left the ex was because she was sad and angry once which made the glass burst and therefore injuring him so she was scared. She was a very rich buisnesswoman and a fashion designer). Please tell me if you even remember the drama as I can trace the novel from there.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Maomaomao and Smilingly like this.
  2. Maomaomao

Maomaomao Cardboard cutout

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea

3. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the world is all fucked up. we're all beyond help. lol

Rika77 and Maomaomao like this.
  4. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered that there's also a chinese drama adapted from this novel. Aghhh....That makes me more frustrated that I still don't remember its name.

5. Stormaggeddon

Reading List:
    Link
    MY EX IS A SUPERHERO ?

6. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
    Never heard of it....but that's not what I am searching for. :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:
    Anyways Thanks for replying

7. Stormaggeddon

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, it's a stupid-assed American movie. lol

8. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    You might want to edit this into the first post, will help for those passing by.

PaigeTheParrot likes this.
  9. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link

c.decora likes this.
  10. 94321

94321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try going on Mydramalist It has A list of all dramas. Maybe by filtering through them you can find it.

11. wannawanna

wannawanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know this. The title on mydramalist is Fall in love (2019).

PaigeTheParrot likes this.
  12. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't see your reply, but was watching through youtube recommendations today and saw a scene that I vaguely remembered. Thank you very much !!!! :aww::aww: (Wish I stumbled upon the forum sooner)
    The drama is indeed Fall in Love and the name of the book is The story of Gossip Girl by Shen Changmei. The book is now also being actively translated again.

13. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
    I went there before. Infact I published the question there too (just the drama part). However since the drama isn't very mainstream not a lot of people have seen it (and forums aren't that active there too). Even I saw the drama only because the translation of the novel wasn't completed (and I didn't like reading MTL at that time), and I wanted to know how the story ends.